Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Faster Than Angels

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 70: Eternal Love

"Where have you seen her last?" asked Rebecca "or, well, where do you expect that place?"
    Nico thought a moment and then just started going.
    "What were your emotions? Try to recreate them." ordered his ancestor.

Nico thought about him following the blue Madison, then meeting the bad one and the sword fight. How the background changed it's color, his fury.
    The background began changing it's color, he was almost able to feel her.

"Here I think it was." Nico said relaxing, lowering the tension in his body as he thought about that final battle.
    Rebecca looked around, the area was empty.
    "Revitalise the surrounding." said Rebecca.

He once again concentrated, the background was changing once again.
    As Nico opened his eyes, he spotted a sword lying on the floor. He took it up.
    It felt like an usual sword.

"Hmm, can you tell me a bit about the person you seek?" asked Rebecca in a soft voice.
    Nico sighted "She was Madison Larough, not so popular in this world, nor in our family.
    I may start from the begin:"
    Nico sat down.

"I met her at a very young age, like we both were 6 years old, we lived in Stuttgart, she was originally from France.
    We were really good friends, but with 14 years onwards she started to change. Not like we all do, that was very different.
    She suffered heavy shitzophrenia, splitting her mind into around 20 fragments. Mostly bad personalities, few good and the others were still herself.
    That massive amount of characters, seeking the control over her body made her collapse a lot, so I thought it as my duty, as her best friend, to care about her in such vulnerable moments.
    She really grew towards my heart and I knew that she thought like that aswell.

Then there was this incident with my sister Jana, both collided on a stairway and one of Madison's bad sides yelled at her. It was aweful.
    Madison was always a bit unpopular, she tended to have few control over her personalities, so many people were victims of her random outbursts and many people weren#t able to understand her, I can feel with these people, they did nothing wrong.

Later on I met Madison again in Australia, during an AG race, I was with Jonathan and my sister. I was a pilot back then, one year ago, almost.
    However, Jennter was taken over by some sub-group of Crinale, a rather evil AG racing team. So we were on our own to get back Jennter.

Before we made our try I met Madison again, we talked a lot about our past, what's up now and all this stuff. Turned out that...I spend a night with her." he proudly added that sentence.

"Anyway, we got Jennter back and Madison vanished, but earlier this year she took over the control of the European Federation, centralised it, Germany got it's independence earlier, but then war broke out.
    I have seen her sometimes in TV, her eyes were glowing red.

She then managed to kidnap Jana. Then things got outta hand and Madison killed Jana." Nico told the story.
    He took a breath and thought about Jana, his wonderful, beloved sister.

"I hated Madison that time afterwards, no more love.
    But then she died, physically and her conciousness...visited me.

Oh, I should have mentioned her special abilities, that came from a failed attempt to get her back into life after a heavy breakdown.
    She then was able to leave her body and was generally invulnerable.
    As Jana was captured she shot Madison in an attempt to save her live, Madison simply killed her while having a hole in her head.

Then there was this final battle, ending the rule of her bad and her own suffer."

Nico then took a breath and looked at the Rebecca AI.
    He tried to prevent a tear to escape his eye.

"Now I want to know, if she may lives without suffer." was the wish he had.

Rebecca glaced at Nico, who looked at his white shoes, she wished she knew a way to help him, his decendant.
    "I'm sorry Nico, I can't help you with that. If she isn't here, she is propably dead, vanished." she hated to say that to him.

Nico smiled hurted "So she lives without suffer."
    But he liked that conclusion.

"Nico, do you know why you appear in pure white?" asked Rebecca in a soft voice.
    He shruged.
    "Maybe, you should get your mind clear first, finding yourself." she recommended.
    Nico nodded agreeing and Rebecca went away "If you need help, just call me."

PSN ID
    Marysh24

How to make the Part 70 the best part! Claps intensifies

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Words cannot explain how I feel about this part. But it is a good feeling, not a bad one. I think that 69 and 70 are the best parts you made so far.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 71: Time to heal wounds

Nico laid down and relaxed, he counted through all his thoughts that were stressing his mind.
    He started to miss Jana again, just fully realising what loss he has to live with.
    Nico just tried to call her face back in mind, her voice. And then there was Madison, the one who took her from him. The one who took both.

Maybe hours passed as he laid on the purely white, clean floor of the program visualising the Electrosphere, maybe it were just some minutes.
    He enjoyed the silence, not a single voice, not even from his own body, only his mind. He tried to calm it down.
    Maybe hours, maybe days, maybe seconds passed.
    Maybe nothing happened from one second to another.

It was a short, enjoyable thought that everything may be only a dream, or a single imagination, he hoped by any second to open his eyes and waking up from a long dream, from the night before the qualifying in Vertica, before Madison ruined many lives, including that of his beloved sister.
    Waking up from a daydream, while traveling to somewhere with his family, next to him sitting Jana.
    Waking up from his live - was no option.

Nico stood up and called Rebecca, her warm smile maybe cheered him up.
    "Hello again Nico, may I ask if you found something in youself?" she asked, intending being friendly.
    "No good things" he simply said.
    His face was dry.
    "Tell me everything about the Electrosphere and this program." he told her.

Rebecca was able to see how lost he felt and ignored his rude voice.
    "The Electrosphere...is a network, existing between, or more fitting, over every human-being, program and everything else operating over electricity.
    It is unknown wether it's origin is man-made or natural, it just exists.
    However, this appearance was programmed by Jonathan, like I told you earlier.
    To see the true Electrosphere and use everything it got, you would have to delete this program, that is only a part from it."

Nico thought about her words "Would that be of any use for me?" he simply asked.
    "You could move freely and search every data on your own, when you ask me, although he intended to aid the world, this program is a burden." she simply explained "May you should contact Jonathan and ask him to help."
    "Wouldn't that delete you?" Nico asked.
    "I wouldn't mind." said Rebecca and smiled once again warmly "Existance is pretty boring here."

She hugged Nico, who was quiet taller than her, but he gladly accepted that.
    "Good luck for the future Nico. And greet Jonathan for me." she said into his shoulder.
    "Thank you a lot, Rebecca. I'll do."

A few miles from Firestar. My adress is 1 Mars St. Mars, ZIP code 11111
    Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    SuperHuman33

Pow! Right in the feels!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 72: Reunion

Nico woke up and realised that several hours passed.
    "Welcome back Mr Bovier." said the project leader smiling "I guess we could count that as a success?"
    It took him some time to found words, Nico sat up, slowly removed all the cables and took on his clothes.
    "Indeed a great success." he said focussed "Don't touch a thing."

17th July 2210
    It was a rainy day, the dark, grey sky spat heavy drops on the green grass. It was warm.
    Jonathan was sitting next to a large, opened window, he always loved the sound of rain, the fresh, warm air and the smell of a rainy summer day, were you can literally smell the dryness of past days in the air.

The doorbell rang, it was Nico.
    "'noon Nico." he groaned, recently the old man felt more sleepy than in his youth.
    "Hello Jonny." surprisingly Nico was happy to see a familar face.

Jonathan invited Nico inside, he went back to his place and closed the window, Nico followed him.
    "So Nico, what's the matter?" he asked him polite.
    Nico bowed towards him and asked "Do you remember the Electrosphere?"
    Jonathan laid back and laughed "You finally got access to it?"
    "Indeed I did, greets from Rebecca by the way." said Nico, almost rushing.
    "She told me that I have to delete your program." he started.
    "Oh, you really found out a lot on your first day." interupted Jonathan.
    "And I need your help." said Nico.
    "She told you to delete the program, right?" he asked seriously "You just wanted to see Madison again, eh?"
    "Rebecca told me that real data is beyond your program." said Nico silently "Indeed, I wanted to see Madison again."
    Jonathan looked at him "Show me what you have done."

20th July 2210
    The two men arrived at the Jennter HQ, Nico ordered the construction of another Sublimator.
    Both were thrown into the Electrosphere at the same time and arrived there not far away.
    Jonathan was really exited thinking about the opportunity to see Rebecca again.
    "Rebecca, we are here!" shouted Nico, hoping that she would notice.

Nico noticed a silhouette at the horizon, he started walking. Jonathan followed him.
    "Rebecca!" he shout again.
    The object at the horizon was fastly enclosing, it turned out being indeed Rebecca.

Jonathan rubbed his eyes and ran towards her, both were recognising each other withhin a split second.
    It took them several minutes from stopping to kiss each other, as they released each other, Jonathan began to demonstracte the abilities of his program.
    His hair was turning blone and longer, while the cybernetic parts at his arm and leg were vanishing, his eye turned normal and he suddently was wearing glasses. He was wearing the clothers of his youth.
    Rebecca transformed the same, from the elegant black dress to more casual clothes of the early 21st century, her hair was long and slightly reddish.

The whole surrounding changed, it was their old school.
    Rebecca looked at Jonathan, being a one to one copy of her real conciousness she understood every of his moves and appreciated the undescribable joy in his face. She remembered and he did aswell.
    Both were more happy than any other day of their live, reuniting after 126 years and 8 days.

Nothing more was missing in Jonathan's live than seeing Rebecca with his own eyes, feeling his skin touching hers, kissing her lips with his own and carassing her ears, her hair and her cheek with his own hands.
    He took her the ability to miss people and the feel for time, to help her conciousness having a not so bad time. But in that moment she remembered, feeling the same like the man who did this for so many years, and never had another one.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

There are no brakes on the feels train.

A few miles from Firestar. My adress is 1 Mars St. Mars, ZIP code 11111
    Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    SuperHuman33

Default The Horizon Cometh: Addendum A

Teatl h/roa rysot ee//e

Near the coast, next to a lavished condominium. Next to a luxury car, three, formally dressed, stand and wait for another.

“20 gauge, revolver chamber, metal pistol grip." Kyung boasted. “It started life as a Russian shotgun; MTs255. You'll never come across another hand gun that can take out a room in one shot."

“So you think a stick in the back of a sawed-off makes it a handheld." questioned Sabina.

“I'm stronger then recoil, always am. Maybe if you didn't keep a stick in your back, you could grasp that concept."

“That's nice," smirked Sabina, “Just don't yell at me when you find out that 4 meters is too far for 300 year old pepper shaker to reach."

“Whatever, man," said Kyung. “Alright, what do you got?"

Sabina confidently reached into her blazer. “Check it out, micro jet propulsion, .25 charge up before firing, and a serrated tip on all the projectiles. You can't even pre-order this thing yet, dead silent, too"

“Yeah, heard about those quiet 'new age' guns, as though traditional firearm are too loud as to not still kill you."

“I guarantee you the sound of that scatter gun will make you deaf for five minutes after you fire it. You might as well tear you ears off."

“Whatever... Hey, Zakhar, what you got?"

Zakhar remained silent.

“Come on, we both took out ours, let's see it"

“We do not earn with petty compensation," said Zakhar, “I see no need to participate in your little childrens' debate."

Kyung and Sabina just looked at each other and chuckled. A middle aged man stepped out of the building for work, stopping at the car where the others waited.

“Excuse me, uhh..." the man was caught off guard by his company, “can I... help you?"

“Mr. Wendelin," Zakhar said. “We came for a talk."

“Well, I was just on my way to-"

“Inside." The three walked closer to Wendelin, towards the building. The man backed off and nervously complied.

When they reached the man's home, Kyung flew the door opened and immediately pistol whipped the first thing he saw. The mother and little girl sitting at the table screamed briefly before quieting themselves at the sight of the gun.

“Off the chairs, breakfast can wait," ordered Kyung, “Make way to the corner, put your hands on your head, and make like a fly on the wall. Come on, we all wanna go home."

Zakhar grabbed a chair from the table and carefully set it facing the rest of the room. “Sit down, let's talk." the man complied, while Zakhar stood.

“So, now we can get on with business. You were to make a delivery last week. It has come to my attention that you have not made that delivery. Can you tell me why that is."

“Well, I-I tried but, you know, there are complications with this sort of thing, and-"

“Complications... You were to deliver designs owned by EG-R, you are manager of design at EG-X. Are we in agreement?"

Wendelin gave a slight nod.

“And you've experienced complications."

“E-EG-R was a completely different company. They might not even exist, anymore."

“You did not come to this conclusion when you excepted the job."

“I assumed that since I didn't receive payment yet that-"

“Why must you assume? You really have so little time?"

Wendelin didn't have a response.

“My client is not very happy with this 'assumption'. He was expecting that, after this amount of time, the delivery would be made. His time is much more valuable, I can persuade you of that fact. Easily."

“W-Wait! P-please, don't hurt me. I-I'll pay you! I'll give you compensation... p-plus interest!"

“Compensation? Heh... Hehehahahaha, did you here what he said?" Zakhar looked at the other two, who joined his laughter. “He's going to give us compensation. Ha, I've got compensation."

Zakhar stomped on Wendelin's leg, which followed by a sickening crunch and a cry of pain. Wendelin doubled over in pain, clutching his broken leg.

Zakhar paced around the room, looking for something else to make his point clear. “This TV, is this new?" he noticed the receipt on the top shelf, with the date and heavy price listed on it. “72 inch holographic display... this will do. Sabina, take care of it."

Sabina gripped the top and bottom of the set, lifting it as if it weighed nothing at all. She turned and walked in the direction of the door, then stopped. She turned around, rising it over her head, and hurled it across the room. The TV shattered all over the floor, and a crater was left in the wall.

Zakhar leaned in close to Wendelin, who'd already been brought to tears. “Please... sir..." Wendelin pleaded through his erratic breathe, “I could lose my job. I could-"

“You job means nothing to me." Zakhar said, “You mean nothing. You were given a task, and you failed to do it. This wasn't a favor, this wasn't a trade of services, this was a command. There was a carrot in front of you and a stick in back, and you did not earn the carrot. This is what happens now."

Zakhar pulled the chair from under Wendelin, Kyung and Sabina dragged the rest of the family together and bagged their heads. Zakhar took a seat, he observed the two beat every member of the family ritualistic, waiting for the moment to say when.

All in a day's work.

Thanks to Ace3000 who wrote half of this after my phone decided it didn't want to have that half.

PSN ID
    Marysh24

Default Part -: Родина-мать зовёт!1

13th June 2210
    Air space of Moscow, Russia Empire

"YOU FIGHT FOR THE TSAR!"

"We fight for RUSSIA."
    And the Pilot closes the call to open it privately to his fleet.
    "Here Knight 1 to Витязи2 Squadron. Do you copy, Knight 2, 3 and 4? Let's stop the enemy aircrafts from attacking our civils."

"Roger that!" Answered all.

For their luck the "enemy" fleets are not numerous, only two were engaged on the mission.
    The General however sounds very furious for this sudden betray of one of his best fleet, saving what they consider more important than calming this rebellion, their families. "Take down the Knights Squadron, IMMEDIATELY!"

And the other two Squads have nothing more to do than following the instructions, engaging a crude dogfight just above the begun revolution on their homeland.

Some voices from the crowd warns the others from the imminent.
    "Oh God what they're doing!?"

“We’re gonna die like this!”

“Watch out!”

Vera looks up too, between the horror and the stupor. *What...?*

Lubovj gives more orders at his men. "Knight 2-3-4. Engage! But spare the Pilots, I repeat, spare the Pilots."

The General ranted at them the last time. "LUBOVJI LEONOVA! THIS IS THE LAST WARN, BACK AT THE BASE-
    LUBOVJI!"

Vera in the meanwhile takes the initiative and shouts at the crowd, hoping to save them from the soon falling pieces of the fighters of Pawel. "RUN AWAY! OUT FROM THE COMBAT ZONE! HIDE HIDE!"
    Unluckily, the crowd begun to panic around, as feared by both “little Lenin” and her companion Sergej, but this didn’t makes her too in panic. In cold blood she tries to keep the control. “Sergei, Lara, Timor! Help them to go away FASTER ASAP!” She shouts desperate while the rumbles of the engines up there becomes more loudly…
    She looks up again at the sky, noticing in few seconds the number of one of the blue Su-130, that number is of her brother.
    “Heh, you little брат3…” She mutters in a smile, but it was soon deleted as she looks down at the civils. Lara goes next to her Leader in hurry, with a very worried face. “Vera! There’s not great places to go! We’re surrounded!”

“And so we must go in the Palaces here around. We’re still civils, the Police can’t harm us if we are in this danger! Back here in the Kreml after this!”

“Da!” And runs towards the crowd again.

Up there, the dogfight keep going on, but more on the defensive than the offensive, to don’t let any further piece of metal falling on the crowd.
    “One quarter of the enemies are down, Knight 1!” Warned Knight 2 at the Squadron.

“Good job Knight 2 and 3. On the next now!”

The pieces keep falling on the city center, but at least there won’t be much fatalities, with their stupor the Police is helping also the civils, even if secretly.
    Eventually, inside some churches and other palaces they will find some security.

“Knight 4 to 1! Captain, the civils are safe now.”

“Good news so Sergeant...engage the enemies at full force now!” Ordered Lubovj at his Squadron determined even more to stop this insanity.

Ah Pawel, if he didn’t put on the flight these younger teams to fight such an insignificant threat, maybe at this time the slaugher mission would have been a success…
    Who knew that the “angels” of Moscow would appear this suddently to change the sorts of this event?
    Also the last ones were shot down in the tought dogfight, all exploding like bloody reddish fireworks. At least, as promised, the Pilots who managed to escape from their totalled aircraft were rightly spared, as the victorious Knights watches their parachutes on the skies falling slowly down.

“Knight 1 to the Squad. Let’s head back to Kubinka4.”

“We only have to hope there won’t be any further problems, sir.” Commented Knight 4 at his Captain, a bit afraid of what kind of reaction the Generals would have for their sudden change of "flag".

Leonova smiles and admires the now peaceful moment. “In need I may know where to go to save ourselves...” Comforted the Leader at them.

16 June 2210
    Moscow, Russian Empire

With the Tsar only present in the Royal Palaces of St. Petersburg, the four rebels had all the time to take the Kremlin.

A sudden visit makes their Leader Vera very happy: the Knights are here, so her brother too. Lubovji, after around three months, finally is in front of his sister, his little Verusha.
    “Hey Verusha, the family will be really proud of you.”
    She didn’t thought twice and glomped on him, beginning to cry in commotion in his arms. “Oh brother, I’m so happy to see you again alive…”
    “You don’t know how I missed you too, Verusha.” He said while embracing her tightly, back the same feelings of her.
    After the rightful pleasant meeting, the Fleet of her brother did a step foward. “Sir, what should we do now?”

“Hm? Oh right right...Vera, we are here to help the Rebellion against the Tsar, too.” He said with a big grin of sastification.

“Wonderful news! Now we have even our Air Force! Jennter must be happy to know they will have you four!”

“I hope they will, Vera.”

17 June 2210
    Moscow, Russian Empire

“...I think is time for you all to go away then, the men who still worship the Tsar wanna all your heads on a stick to be well seen at the Red Square!”
    Vera nods at the old woman. “I think we may take in advice your idea, Ramaela.”

“So we will heads at Düsseldorf, right?” Asked Knight 1 at both.

“I think is the best idea, brother. If they will kill us, I don’t know what will happen next to our civils who joined us…”

Lubovj shakes his head, trying to avoid that bitter immagination.

“Better don’t think about and take the action as soon as possible, signorinelli!” Ammonished slightly the Cartomant.
    The soldiers and the Pilots sighs slightly, not even a day passed and now they have to be gone in these next hours.

“We will meet again, it’s a promise, Verusha.”

“Same for me, Lubovj.”

At the evening, the four of the Rouge Team admires the blue Su-130 takes the skies to heads at the German Empire.

“I will warn Lord Nico that the next Russians who will heads at His land are only our allies.” Said out loud Vera at her group, whose nodded in understanding. After all the dogfights that happened between the Russians and Germans…

20th June 2210
    Moscow, Russian Empire

As expected, a group of the best Pawel’s Soldiers take back the situation at the Kremlin, so that the Rouge Team had to fleet somewhere to keep focusing on the Rebellion. One of the best place should be at Tsaritsyno5, a little lonely and forgotten place after the war begun.

But in those days, at the Base of Jennter in Düsseldorf, Nico von Bovier gladly accepted this sudden and positive new reinforcements from Vera, from the rebelling Russia. They may be very helpful for the next strikes at their enemy Empire too.

1: "Rodina-Mat' zovyot!" Homeland-Mother Is Calling!

2: "Vitjazi" Knights.

3: "brat" Brother.

4: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubinka_(air_base)

5: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsaritsyno_Park .
    Last edited by Saramica12; 7th June 2015 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Still N/A an acutal part number; various corrections ^^ ; the Sukhoi of the Squad are more "futuristic" xP

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 73: Erase

Nico left the scene, actually he wandered around the location that Jonathan created, it looked a lot like Münster, only without any other people.
    He spotted him leaving with Rebecca, seemed like they were reliving various moments from their time as teenagers.

Nico woke up and looked into the eyes of the scientists, Jonathan was still inside the Electrosphere.
    He stripped off the cables and told his employees to leave Jonathan inside.

21st July 2210
    Jonathan woke up a bit after midnight, slightly sad that Rebecca was bound to the Electrosphere, and his program. But he was also incredible greatful for remembering all the wonderful moments he had with her.

He just went to Nico's office, not really expecting to meet him there.
    "Oh that office, I like it a lot." said Jonathan, actually just commenting the 2170s furniture.
    Nico was found head-down with a slight smile on his face.
    "Are you sleeping?" asked the old Bovier, as he got no reply, he decided to leave and go home.

Later that day Jonathan went back to the Jennter HQ, as he finally decided to delete his program.
    He marched towards the room with the two Sublimators, the door was looked, but his ID card was still useful after all.

He took off his shirt and connected himself with the Electrosphere, controlling the Sublimation process himself, by taking one of the tablets that were laying on a table and cutted his mind half off, clearly keeping vision and conciousness, but having a small eyesight of 10 meters. He only noticed that when looking out of the window.
    Jonathan started connecting partly, that's where he needed to be cautious. It was like finding the pressure point with the clutch pedal as he tried to find the point were his program soaked in Sublimated beings.
    As he found it he went a bit back inside the real world and then again closer to the point the Electrosphere begins.
    Finally he let himself soak inside it and cutted his mind off. He won't wake up without any outside help, but he wouldn't need that either.

Inside the Electrosphere was only darkness at first, no sound, only a void.
    Then the first data was appearing, he found the main orientation grid that he added some decades ago.
    'I need to go to X17436 Y1 Z0.' he found out the location of the program on a pice of paper that he left in his pocket before adding the program.
    'It was unnecessary to create that program, this is outside of any right!' Jonathan told himself.
    As he found the program it was a white cube, just some pixels of size.

Jonathan took a small, azure part out of it, being Rebeccas conciousness.
    He crushed the program with his hand, falling into millions of small debries of all colour.
    Then he tapped on the azure part and it was growing.
    It was Rebecca.

"Do you remember that day?" she asked him smiling.
    Jonathan looked into her eyes, his face was looking thoughtful. Then he answeared "I guess...noone got hurt. But I think this little program should have existed." He watched how one of it's debries were just not vanishing, unlike the others. They were red and blue. He just toom them into his pocket.

"That day..." he started to say slowly.

It wasn't a one to one copy of a human's mind, it was Rebeccas conciousness, since the day she left her body, as it started to be to weak for her mind.
    Jonathan knew that she would die anyway, since she wasn't so ready to expand her life with simple cybernetics.
    He accepted that day to Sublimate her and created the program to allow her a confortable life.
    Just by now he reallised the beauty of the true Electrosphere.

PSN ID
    Marysh24

Lightbulb Part 72B/Plot Twist Idea: Selene's Death

Was speaking with @Jonny this afternoon about these famous "What if..." Universes, where events have a total different cut from the acutal plan x)
    So the idea fell on: what if Selene and Nico have met already? What if Selene died instead of Jana?
    Around this loooong Part will be this work on this idea, all "fanmade" with portions of Parts of @Jonny to explain better the organization of this story.
    In this, Selene have a similar power to the one of Madison, but not the same strenght.

Warning: Gore xP

Legend:

Red: Jonny's Parts
    Blue: My "Plot Twist" elaboration.

Part 47: Back to Business

[...]
    "Well done, to all of us, we brought the number 1 enemy of our nation, directly into it's capital. Again applause." said Jonny, more sarcastic than usual, maybe because he realised that they are fault.

Nico ran after her.

"The thing is, if she leaves her body, she is almost immortal, only electricity could kill her. She would need to practise to stabilise that state, that's what Nico just
    recommended her." said Brian.

"And the Emperor gave that guy a medal for archievments for the German fatherland." added Jonny laughing.

Madison went into Jana's office, she was like always doing paperwörk.
    As she raised her head and looked into Madison's red eyes, she only said "What do you want?"

Madison laughed and went even closer to Jana. "I hate you since we were young, but I still need you for something else."

She turned around and closed the doors.

"You know how we french people do it. You may laugh about our weak fighting abilities, but in the end, we - win - always."

"You want a peace treaty, never, it's against basic physics to lose against you frenchies." said Jana arrogantly.

"Oh Jana, I thought you are usually so peaceful, why do you not stop the dying on the front by just setting your autograpth on this piece of paper." Madison said this very slowly and in a way everybody hates it. She took out her tab and gave it Jana.

She only threw it away "I rather die, fighting on the front, in the air, or even here!"

"Let's see if your beloved Emperor is showing the same attitude, so now, things get personally." Madison said formal.
    Jana had hanging two swords at the wall of her office, Madison took both and threw one to Jana.

"I, President Madison Larough, challenge you, Reichschanzellor Jana von Bovier, to a duell, of live - and death."

Part 48: New Threat

Madison raised her arms to make a hit, but Jana parryed it.

"You will be the first of your whole breed!" Madison started numerous attacks on Jana and laughed evil.

"I thought you like my brother." said Jana exausted from Madison's attacks.

"Hahaha, stupid one you are, I don't stop with your stupid family, little princess, I mean your whole, how you call it? Volk!"

Madison's eyes were red like flames, her face was cutted in two by her wide, laughing mouth. The plan of a Versailles 2.0 was swapped with a big nuclear strike.

"This is ridiculous!" said Jana and started the offensive, it seemed like she was able to push Madison back into the corner. Madison spotted the power point in it and pierced it with her sword.
    230V of electricity flowing through her body, pure energy.

In the whole building was a blackout, although that wasn't a big threat daytimes.

Madison stood up, lightnings were surrounding here like armor, she pushe Jana to the opposing wall.
    "Well, Princess Jana, I won't kill you right here, I want you to see how you fail to protect your fellow countymen, 120 Million people in the whole Empire, right?" Madison whispered this into her ears in a sharp voice.

Madison took Jana under her hostage, she laid her right hand on her left shoulder, three red bolts were floating right behind her, pointing each to her head, neck and heart.
    "If anybody of you fools even tries to speak to one of us, your beloved Cancelor is dead and you too, don't even think about assassinating me from behind." Madison said sharp to the security personal, she escorted Madison to a parking craft.
    "The Sayutschi Sa5, I like that one." she just touched the craft with her finger and opened it.

Jana was cuffed to a handle on the left backdoor with something like electric handcuffs, even if they lose the contact to Madison's electrosphere they still were red.

"Madison kidnapped Jana?" said Nico disbelieving as he got the message of Jana's personal assistent, Dennis Ascher.
    "Her office was completely messed up, we just noticed the blackout in the building." said Mr Ascher. "Also Madison Larough was surrounded by something red..." he searched for words "...it gave her power."

"Electricity" said Jonny, who joined both.

"Electricity, that sounds interesting." noted the assistant.

"Is there anything known about her intention?" asked Nico.
    "May Jana has to sign an enormous peace treaty, I mean really a second Versailles." Jonny made a gesture like showing someone how big the fish was he pulled out of the water.
    "Damn, I can't pretend that I thought Madison wouldn't do such a thing anymore." admitted Nico.
    "You can do what you want, if you decide to save your sister, I'll help you." said Jonny.
    "And what should we do?" he asked.

"JSF, search a bit in the project folder."

“Elettricity.” Ended at last a new member in the room, is the white-haired girl who Nico met not even few months ago, just like a greet, but intensifies with not few time spent together in pleasant speechees whenever he could.

The von Bovier looks her in a frown. “Selene please, these aren’t good times to interrupts us. Go back where you came.”
    He never was this harsh toward her, that really upset her a bit, but she felt why and understand in a sigh. “Yes, I see, Milord.” And bows slightly. “May I help to find where Your sister is?”

“No, we don’t need a hand, we already know everything. Again please, leave, is only for your safetly.”

Selene heard enough and silently walks away from that hall.
    She smiles looking up at the sky a moment, fulfilled with a new energy in her.
    She feels that she will be there too in the recovery of the sister of her dear friend.

---

Part 50: Scramble the Jets

15th May 2210

Jennter Enterprises Air Base 1, Düsseldorf, Germany

The Air Base of Jennter Enterprises wasn't much used after the closure of Jennter Aeronautical Research.
    It was a sunny spring day in Westphalia, the sun was shining, while the fresh wind was brushing through the pink bugeons of the trees.
    A beautiful day, distorted by the war that was raging some hundrets of kilometers away, the mood was oppressive. The war against the Federation could be won, but now the cards turned. Madison had Jana, her intentions were a secret even for herself.

The building should serve as the headquater for operations in Western Europe, in corporation with the German Luftwaffe.
    In the early morning the first people entered the revived building, Nico von Bovier was the first of them, together with his grant Jonny and also General Juist was having an eye on them.
    The pilots were majorly mercenaries, but also Sascha Foß, who alsready signed a contract with Harimau for the F12000, decided to join Jennter's private air force.
    Nico, Jonny and General Juist were in a room with ten other people, it was a mission briefing. Eight of them were pilots, one a coordinator and another one was Jennter's new General.
    Nico started introducing everybody and everything "First of all, welcome to the Jennter Enterprises Special Forces, short JSF. You may know me, I'm Nico von Bovier, the current President of Jennter Enterprises, next to me stands my great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather, Jonny von Bovier, Founder of Jennter Enterprises."
    Instantly the four pilots started romoring about stories of Jonny during WWIII.

"I am General Juist, I directly come from the government, since the Reichskanzlerin was kidnapped this case directly involves the Empire."

"And I am General Hertig, I'll lead the Special Forces."

"My name is Frederik Burmann, I am your Coordinator."

Nico started explaining what the next mission was "This mission is very important, Reichskanzlerin Jana von Bovier, yes she is my sister, was kidnapped by the President of the European Federation, Madison Larough."

A president kidnapped by another president was a curios story.

"The Border Security spotted her in a craft, a Sayutschi Sa5, license plate B G - 1343, stolen." said General Juist.
    "We are assuming that she is in the Parliament. Your job is to escort the helicopter under the callname 'The Madddest Dog' until Paris and protect him until the President is safe." explained Nico. "Free Jana von Bovier and bring her home, living! Good luck pilots, dismiss!"

<<Charlie Squadron, Start in 30 minutes.>>

[...]

Selene didn’t lefted the local area, as she studied every single movement of them. She's happy to see that her results matches perfectly with what she expected.

She simply takes a ticket and imprinted it in the machine of the train, so that her travel to Paris won’t have too much troubles.
    She brought with her the old walking stick that accompanied her for mostly of her childhood, still intact, she checked everything in it hoping that won’t fail her, not this time.

She could already see in front of her the happy face of Nico while hugging her sister, and afterwards goes to her and thanking her thousands of time in commotion. She would give to him her life to just see it. Then other memories arrives in the middle: the first meeting, the first awkward words, the first time in Jennter to meet up with the rest of his family, the congratulations with his family for the Title...

She looks out through the clear window and enjoys the departure, having in the heart these warm memories.

---

Part 51: Madison Larough

Federal Parliament of France, Paris, Paris Isle of France, France

Jana was sitting together with Madison in a room, it could have been a meeting room.
    Due to Madison's special living form, all electronic devices were running, the light was shining in a bright red.
    Two chairs were turned across each other, on one of them sat Jana with her arms crossed behind her and fixed to it with a simple rope. Several bolts were floating around her, aiming for her head, neck and back. If Madison was loosing it, Jana would be toast, definitely.

Madison was several meters away from Jana and went up and down the room.
    "If I do this, everything else would be useless...but all the pain...but...hahaha....HAHAHAHA!" she was saying to herself, her laugh was insane, and evil.
    She headed towards Jana.
    "Jana von Bovier" she said her name without any sign of disgust towards her "my only offer to you, sign this treaty."

"I thought you were going to let the Kaiser do this." Jana said coldly.

"Ahh, Jana can't you just once play this game with me? You know 'the bad Frenchie forces the good German to sign an impossible peace treaty'." Madison said sarcastically, but full of hate.

She turned around and went away, Jana feared any following measures Madison would have to do.
    But instead Madison just broke down "GET OUT OF ME!"
    As Madison arrived Jana the reactions of the people were mixed, her loyal subjects were happy about her return, her opponents not so much.
    She ignored this, here new abilities set herself above normal humans, any attempt to sabotage her would be punished with a cooked brain.

Madison was laying on the floor, bending, the electricity was pulsing out of her. "I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"She must be inside." said a man.

"Let's enter the facility." said another one.

Jana throw herself and the chair to the ground while Madison was busy with herself, she could reach for a glass splinter laing near to her.
    Several men entered the building, of course there was resistence by the employees.
    They were already near to the room with the VIP.
    Jana's gun laid on the table next to her, Madison wasn't realy caring as she took it away from her.

The door was kicked in.

"Hey, what's going on down there?" asked The Maddest Dog as he was seeing several black suited men entering the parliament.

"HAHAHAHA!" a tinny voice laughed, Jana instandly throw herself to the ground, it doesn't mattered that some fragments drilled into her arm.

"Madison Larough, seeing you suffering from your own insaneness." it said.

Madison noticed she wasn't longer alone with Jana, she turned her face to look with burning red eyes into the shining-blue ones of Henry Assange.

"General, there is something not right." reported Sascha.
    "What do you mean, Charlie 1?" he asked confused.
    "There are way to much EAS agents, it seems like they invade the parliament. Maybe, the Reichskanzlerin could free herself?" he reported.

Madison was heavily breathing, looking in Henry's smiling face made her angry. He was looking gloatly, seeking revenge for letting him dying on the ground of the remains, that were his childhood house.
    Henry laughed and signalised his agent's to arrest her.

"I warn you, if you traitors touch me, you will literally be fired!" warned Madison.

Jana still laid under the table, hoping that noone would notice her. "Where is...?" wispered Madison, looking at Jana's empty chair.

'Scheiße!' her only rescue would be Henry distracting Madison.

As the agents noticed the aircraft in the sky they could do nothing in first place, but landing was impossible and every kind of fuel dries sooner or later.

"Ordering support to ensure air supriority and ground attack." said Charlie 1 to General Herting.
    "How hopeless is the situation?" the General asked.
    "We could try a ground attack, but landing would be impossible for The Maddest Dog." Sascha cleared up.

“Wait, there’s someone...an intruder who’s entering the building!” Suddently shouts one of the men of Sasha.

“Who?” Asked the General surprised by.

“U-Unknown, Sir, looks like a civil..! A girl in white.
    She was soon to be stopped with the force but she simply pushed all away... like a strong Repulsor!”

The General remains a moment in silence, then back to speak. “May I see a record, if you did one?”

And the pictures shows clearly all the scene, this girl running, then held forcefully by some and lastly this beam of light that pushed all apart, then her enter.

“...We have to warn Nico.”

As Madison stood up she really realised Henry's condition.
    Around his neck several cables and tubes were sticking out of it. His eyes were, in fact, pale blue.
    Two EAS agent's went towards Madison, she barely touched them and they laid dead on the floor.
    Henry's eyes were already wide open, but instead of pleasure, now it was fear.
    Another pair of EAS agents arrived.

"Again, if you continue to betray me, you'll end like these two wanks." Madison to a second to change her voice. "Henry, do you really, REALLY think YOU are any kind of problem for me? For me you are like dust. I WIPE YOU OUT!"

Agent's were more intelligent than Henry, as the others found out how Madison removed two of their collegues even the most loyal of them disappeared.
    "Here is The Maddest Dog, I'll land now."

Madison fired a bolt towars Henry, who just flew through the hall like a corn of dust.
    As Madison finally could take a look at Henry she just said "Looks like I stamped another hole through you...just a bit bigge-"

BANG!

She looked at the blood that splashed against the wall.
    Jana directly looked through the hole that perfectly straight went through Madison's head.

While Jana tried to reload Madison slowly lead bolds from her fingertips to enclose the gun and electrify it.
    Jana was forced to knee infront of Madison, she looked to her through barely open eyes. The electricity hurted, she was screaming loudless.

Madison was looking at her, although she now had only one eye left, it was still possible for her to look like usual.

"Invulnerable" she slowly said.

"I-I thouggght, nnonot, wwwwile yoou arree in youur booody." Jana said under electricity.

"In moments like these, I like that I am no normal human."

The Maddest Dog was carrying several soldiers, thy infiltrated the building.
    It was no relief for them to see the VIP tortured.

"Hand's up!" one of them shout, he was instantly killed by a precise aimed bolt.

Jana was almost crying under the pain, the fact that she was near to be safed didn't made it better.
    'Bovier's don't cry!' she was thinking, her body felt stiff under the constant energy flow.
    "I'll kill you for the stupid attempt to kill ME! Just look at what you have done!"
    Madison pulled Jana to her, so she could see into her face, the spot where the bullet left her head, right through her right eye, that now, half destroyed hang out of the eyehole.
    The security team was extreamly overwhelmed by the power of Madison.
    "Why does it takes so long?" Jana finally asked, thinking that Madison actually planed to kill her.
    Madison fell back from another personal conflict.
    "You want death? Here you got it."
    [...]

"NO!"

And a mechallic sound rings in the room, more quitely than this desperate shout that goes out in the impetus to stop her murderous instincts.

It was a quick and clean action, that sliced off half forearm of Madison before she could even gave the last hit at Jana. This "Jack Knife" that is her stick worked as she hoped.
    Jana falls back in a little gemit, while Madison falls on her knees in a scream unknown if for the pain or the shock, or both. She simply shouts like that would be her last sound to be heard.

While the Dictator is still in her own bloodbath and staring at her arm, Selene takes the chance to grabs Jana and drags her away. “Jana, Jana! Don’t say a word, just RUN.” She said with such a seriety that even herself was surprised. She pushes her towards the remaining Agents and see her face a last time, that look confused, but grateful. Selene looks her back, with her sweetest smile that Jana will never forget.

Then there’s only Madison and Selene in.

One and twenty lonely souls.

Selene points the tip of the rod in front of her, glaring at her profile. “At the end of this day, one will stand... while the other will fall, MADISON!”
    Madison is still on her knees, with the same shocked expression on her face.
    Then suddently she crawls down the other hand on the sliced arm to grab it slowly and place it back where was. The energy on her will be enough to keep it on place like a strong glue. She slightly up her look and stares at the wall in front of her blankly, without any emotion now.

“Hehehe...hahah...Ha ha HA! HahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
    She laughs maniacally just like before, but more loudly, as she stares her with the only bloody red eye she have, directly at the ones pale pink of Selene, who looks her back orrified, terrified soon.

But she promised him, and she will pay.

She takes some courage and looks her fierecely, determined to punish her for all the bad she did to everyone and soon even to Nico.

“C’mon, Snow White, why did you interrupted my little talk with an old friend?” Said Larough a bit in a weird pitched tone, to then change in a more darker. “You know that is umpolite... YOU KNOW!? PERISH, LASSIE!
    And throws at her a red dart right in the direction of her chest.

Surprisingly, it was reflected by a kind of “shield” over her.
    “You won’t win, Madison.” And makes a long step while the weapon begun to shine too of a bright sky blue aura, the power of mind can do miracles if well used.

I WILL! NOBODY CAN STOP ME!” She shouted back while grabbing the sword she steal from Jana’s office just not a day before, and charges it with elettricity.
    They strikes at full force, while the two blades crushes in each other, leaving only sparks... and an impressive amount of energy unleashed out!

In the meanwhile, Jana entered in the helicopter to bring her back in Germany.
    “W-Wait! We can’t let that girl to die like that!”

“I’m sorry, we cannot do a thing, that is just a civil, leaving the fact she saved you.”

Jana remains there with a deep glare at the soldier. That’s unacceptable for her. “Just because she’s not one of YOU she have to die!? Remain here immediately!”

“Negative, Frau Reichskanzlerin, impossible. Is too dangerous to remain here. Now please sit down and wait.”

“You all will be FIRED!” She scolded at his face with a last pitch in the last word, then sits, with a pose that will means that she won’t talk for all the travel.

“General, the VIP is with us. Mission Complete.”
    “Here General Herting, good work guys. Head back to base.”

“Who brought you here? Maybe that bastard of Nico VON Bovier? Did he payed you too?” Murmured Madison in a high tone as her hits grows stronger and stronger to break the weaky defences of Selene.

“I-I did in my own feelings! How many times did you see someone you cared DIE?”

AHHHHHH! SHUT UP!” She cries and gives her a kick to push her away. “NOT EVEN A LIFE CARED OF ME! And what you all consider a Noble, is JUST A DISGUSTING HUMAN, THAT TOO DIDN’T CARED OF ME!

She said after placed a foot on the gracile neck of Selene, in order to give more easily a deadly hit.
    Again the powers of Selene takes the advance and pushes her apart with another aura of her pure energy, quickly she stands up to take back her defences. “No. I saw in his eyes that he loved you, more than you could believe, Madison. You are just a poor soul who needed more love, maybe.” Selene replied, now more calm, like she finally “linked” her mind in hers to see the truth underneath this creature, thirsty of the others pain and blood.
    “You can’t let to the others pay what only an immature group did in your childhood. I can help you! Please, stop all this and join me!”

Madison was panting, static in her position with a dead stare at her. She didn’t heard a word, too deaf this soul to understand a single good word.
    She shouts another warcry, like for her a warn that her new strikes will be more heavy and hard to defend. She frowns sad and resumes the tought battle, grudgingly.
    At this point, seems a battle without a winner or a loser.

But one have to fall.

“Repeat please? Tell me that all this is a FAKE!”

“No sir, all true. This girl entered in the building and have managed to save your sister, whose she went out with just an arm harmed by some glass.” Explained the General.

‘Selene, why?’ He thought while a little tear fell in his cheek.
    “...Send another Squadron. NOW.”
    The Superior frowns and shakes his head. “The only Squadron we sent is in the way to go back here with Jana. If you wish that, we have then to request the Kaiser for His permission to give a Squadron of the Empir-”

He’s interrupted suddently by the sudden reaction of rage of Nico, as he throws on the ground the various things that were on the table, to then leave the room with heavy steps.

But here is henceforth the fatal hour has come, that the life of one comes to its end.
    She finally was able to push the iron peak in her chest, that plunges and greedy drinks the blood; she already feels dying, doomed by her energies that falied to protect her in this last moment.

HAHAHAHAHA! LOOK YOURSELF, WORM! You’re really dying like a woman, AS YOU DESERVE FOR THIS YOUR PATHETIC TRY TO STOP ME!
    And pushes more deeply the blade in, while charging it more with her elettricity.
    Then she leaves it off her by holding her torso with a foot, just an inch close to the wound, and press. “Suffer.” She ended in a whisper with a distorted grin, as she admires the death of Selene.
    Then she grabs her from her dress to pulls her up to see more closely her devastated face from the pain.

But instead of seeing a battered face, it is smiling.

“Do you enjoy your pain? May I give you some more?”

Barely alive, she tries to speak with what remains in her. “I’m happy...happy that I’m dying for something I did and will never regret, Madison. A-And someone I ever cared of.”

Larough glares, almost like disgusted by, and toss her on the floor, then she knees next to her and points the whole blade on her neck. “What are your last words, Snow White?” She said sarcastically in a evil grin.

“My name is Selene... a-and you are forgiven.” She ended in a last breath, still smiling.

Madison remains there confused by those words, never had in front such a person like her, maybe only Nico.
    But at remembering him, her bitterness back as her insanity.

“Hello Selene. Salute Nico from me...IN HELL!” And slices off her head in one, inhuman hit.

She grabs her head from the white wavy hair and looks her in a grin while the light is fading away from her pink eyes…

I. Am. God.

And let falls the head next to the corpse.

She takes a breath in a brief moment of calm and looks herself on a scattered glass there, her eye was still hanging out the hole Jana made her. She frowns as she rips it off and wanting to crush it or toss it away too, but then she have a better idea for the situation. She gets close again at the cadaver of Selene just to place the eye in a hand of her.
    “For my love, hold it close, and don’t let it go. HmhmhahahaHAHA!”

---

Part 53: DEFCON

20th May 2210

Madison was sitting in her new office, somewhere in France, maybe.
    She started a video transmission to the United German Military.
    "Hello, General Juist" she coldly said.

He didn't replied to her, but waited that she continued.

"As you may know, we have many, many intercontinental balistic missiles, it would be a shame to use them. You know, they are quiet expensive." she said, smiling.

"What are your intentions?" he asked her.

"I could imagine myself not using these guys, under one condition:
    Surrender now!"

"President Larough, I know that our Nation is owning ICBMs, MRMs and SRMs. If you fire one, we will fire all." answeared General Juist.

"I don't care about casualities, in the end, I will win. Because I will live." Madison said.

Both were soon to close the call, but again she smiles and keeps talking at them. "Oh, and again, I have here some junk that need to be trashed. I think your little prince there will be interested on the offer I give, ja?"
    And raises the head of Selene in front of the camera now with a wide, twisted and triumphant grin, looking at the horrified and "soon-to-puke" faces of everyone in there.

Even if are only five days that she's decreased, is still in good conditions, sadly.

"Please, accept it, as sign of our alliance, my dear, fu*ing prince. HAHAHAHA-

General Juist ended the transmission and called General Herting.
    "Larough threatens us with a nuclear strike, we'll start a giant offensive to the Federation. It would be pleasant if you would support us." he hasty said.
    "Larough, Nukes, spanking some frenchies? Of course we'll help you!"

'But how about Nico then?' Thoughts nervously the General, since that head is for him.

"What are the news so, Juist? The Squad arrived there to save her?"
    Nico said quite excited sitted on a chair of the meeting room in the HQ of Jennter.
    The General leaves the hat and so the others around him. "Herr Nico von Bovier, that girl who entered the building, and saved your sister..."

"Yes..?" Said right Jana, who's just next to her brother.

There was a mute silence, then the General clears the throat and end the sentence.
    "S-She didn't made it. Madison was able to kill her. That's why not an aircraft flew from this place. The President gave us the proof of. Follow me please."

Nico turns pale at that shocking video. In that instant he felt like the whole world crumbling on him. "Oh mein Gott..."
    Jana remains as stone, then slowly she leans on the shoulder of Nico and cries, feeling guilty for her death. She could have saved her if she forced the Maddest Dog to remain there.

After an another moment of silence, Nico struggling tries to speak again. "A-And where she is now?"

"Still in France, but as stated by Larough, her corpse will be sended here soon."

Nico nods, trying to hold the sobs that are indeed suffocating him, then Jana speaks for him, more in forces to speak. "I'm sorry, we need to leave a moment."

"Sure." And diligently they remains stands up in the room to wait.

A day later...

The body was well treated, the head back on the body, the first mortal wound sewed.

"Has the white face[...], like wih the lilies are mixed the violets. In this form passed the beautiful woman, and she seems to be just asleep."

Commented poetic someone in the Church after passed nearby.

"I swear, in the good name of our family, that Madison will PAY."
    Nico growled as he was leaning on the pale coffin while he sees her in, now even more destroyed by the pain, but also furious, after they discovered the eye of Madison in the left hand of her.
    That was so a warn or a provocation from that person he even say to "I love you"?

Jana is still next to him, trying to comfort him with all she could, but thinking of that day makes her as much as him. "I-I'm sorry, brother, I-Is all my fault, I could had saved her, if only...if only-"
    Nico places gently a hand on his lips, shutting her. "Don't feel so, is not your fault, only of HERS. If she wasn't there, you'd be dead too."
    The Chancellor just nods slightly and back to hold tenderly the arm of his brother while looking down at that girl who saved her at the price of hers of life.

The funerals, big as requested by both Nico and Jana, were helding there. In the evening the corpse was headed away, back in Greece, where she was born.
    However, her presence still seems there with them...

---

Part 68: Life

[...]

15th July 2210

Nico looked at himself and laid on the table.
    "Mr Bovier, are you sure that you want to risk your life, for a sole fantasy?" asked the Project Leader.
    He looked very angry at this man and slowly said "I just pay you, concerns are my thing."

The machine was turned on, directly electrising his whole body, espectally his nervous system felt stimulated.

"Initiating partition
    Cuts
    Connects
    Engages
    And?" commented the operating scientist.

Nico just laid there on the table.

Part 69: Electrosphere

[...]
    Nico found himself back in the white room, not able to gain orientation.
    He looked down on himself, he was wearing his usual Jennter uniform, in white. He wasn't able to spot smaller details.
    "Madison!" he shouted, trying to find her in the Electrosphere.
    Nico started running, to the place he expected the last fight.

After some running, longer than it would have actually taken, he spotted something on the horizon.

"M-Madison?" he asked, rather confused.
    Nico continued running, what he spotted was indeed a woman, laying on the blank, white ground.

No...now he notices TWO, since in all this candor, another woman is next to her, camouflaging perfectly in this world. She seems having a pleasant tattle with.

His heart sunk a moment. He recognized that shilouette.

In that moment, he completely removed from his mind the word "Madison", replacing with a muttered name he ever loved. "Selene..."

That silvery figure turns immediately and smiles widely. She's with her special dresses she weared when she helped Ramaela, covered around with this silvery aura, that pure energy she used to fight Larough, appearing like made of glass. Also the other person she was talking with turns to see him.

She let first the old woman to talk to him and wait patiently. She waited him enough, a bit more won't harm, she thought as she's enjoying this "Family reunion".

After the two ended the presentations, Nico walks in front of what remains of her, with a shade of melancholic.

"Herr Nico von Bovier..." Said Selene, bowing at him playfully.

"Signorina Selene...Selene Konstante..Konstantin..." He tries to remember, embarrassed to had forgot her full name.

She giggles and hugs him. "Selene Konstantinákos, but call me also Selenella, my dear Nico. What a pleasure to see you alive."

Nico takes her face and looks at her deeply serious. "Why Selene, WHY? And HOW did you come here?"
    She shrugs, possible that now she's just energy, she was able to penetrate in his Electrosphere.
    Then she politely answers the first question. "Seen? I've made it, I saved your sister!"
    And back to remember what she thought exactly two months ago.

And it ended to be true, as she wished.
    Last edited by Saramica12; 16th June 2015 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Various adds and corrections P:

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

User input>|locate transmission_

[12:30:06]>>LOCATING...
    [12:30:36]>>ERROR: IP ADDRESS MASKED. LOCATION UNKNOWN.

User input>|record transmission_

[12:30:42]>>TRANSMISSION ACCEPTED.
    [12:30:42]>>RECORDING...

We're here, we shall return........ Get ready as we mean business

Faster...Stronger.....Reborn
    Prepare yourself

25/06/2015

[12:31:27]>>TRANSMISSON ENDED

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default FTA/COTD - A Non-Canon Breather Part

With all the action and death and stuff going on, Jonny and I decided that we all need a little breather. You know, how sometimes anime has that one breather episode? However, unlike anime breather episodes, this one is non-canon. It does, however, introduce a new character of mine that will be in the FTA canon.

Enjoy!

Jonny thought up the scene, I wrote it and expanded upon it with his approval.

FTA/COTD - A Non-Canon Breather Part

<beautiful days | masafumi takada_>

Date Unknown

Location Unknown

Time...
    Somewhat known: Midday.

The scene ahead of him made Nico stop in his tracks. There, he saw Sergej with his head against a door.

"Sergej? What... What are you doing?"

Sergej just put his fingers to his lips, then pointed at the door.

"Listening." he whispered.

"To what?"

Again, Sergej just pointed at the door. Curious, Nico walked over and put his ear to the door. There, he was amazed at what he heard.

"Really?" he whispered.

Sergej nodded, a big smile on his face.

The two of them listened for a while longer, then one of the voices called out a name: "Selene!".

Nico just stared, wide eyed, before speaking, "Th... That's my ex-girlfriends name!"

"Yeah, I'm sure my ex is there, too."

"Y-you mean she's-?"

"Yeah." Sergej cut Nico off.

"And they're-?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Eh-heh... eh-heheheh... wow." Nico giggled.

"Yeah, I know."

At that moment, a girl with a mixture of dark purple and black coloured hair shot out from around the corner on a pair of AG skates. As soon as she saw the two of them huddled at the door, she stopped, a weird expression forming on her face.

"Wh... What are you doing?" She asked them.

The two men just stood straight up and turned to face her.

"Ah... Uhhh... NOTHINGATALL!" They quickly answered, zipping to the other end of the room.

"Uh-huh. I'll decide that for myself." She said, walking to the door. Before she could put her ear to the door, Nico spoke up.

"Who exactly are you?" He asked.

She looked back at them. "Catherine Evans. I'm an employee at the Anti-Gravity Racing Commission. Nice to meet you!" She introduced herself with a smile on her face, which quickly faded, "But don't think you can stop me from finding out what's so interesting behind this door."

She put her ear to the door, and heard the noises that Nico and Sergej heard. Instantly, her eyes widened and her face gradually grew more red. Her mouth opened slightly as she then closed her eyes, her mind seemingly in a different place. Suddenly, she realised where she was, and came back to reality.

"Uh... uhh, sorry... I... I have to go." She said, before speeding away on her skates.

Nico was the one to break the silence, several seconds after Catherine left.

"So... just what was that about?"

"No idea, but... do you think... that she was enjoying that?" Sergej responded.

Nico just stared at him, before answering, "Glad I'm not the only one wondering that."

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Sure thing that I had the idea... *sigh*

PSN ID
    Marysh24

And that idea is still in need to be drawn (next with this :v) XD

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default FTA: Curse of the Devil | Part 21

And now, the canon appearance of Catherine Evans.

FTA: Curse of the Devil - Crinale 2210-12

>log21: 22100722

Sunday, July 22nd, 2210

AGRC Headquarters.

The navy blue Jennter stopped right outside the building. A girl got out and activated her AG skates. She skated into the building and stopped at the reception desk.

"Hi! I have an appointment here. A job interview. Name's Catherine Evans." She told the receptionist.

The receptionist turned to the computer in front of him, then turned back to her.

"Yep, I see the appointment. Go on through to your left, it's to be in Conference room 2. I'll let the interviewer know you're here."

"Thanks!" She said, moving swiftly and quickly to the room. She deactivated the skates just before the room and walked the rest of the way, knocking when she reached it.

"Come in." Came a voice from within the room.

As she entered, the man sitting behind the desk gestured at the chair in front.

"Please, take a seat." He offered.

"Thanks!" She replied, sitting down.

The man then began the interview, "First things first, let me introduce myself. I am Chris Scarbrough, the director of the AGRC. You are Catherine Evans, if I have it right?"

"Yes, sir!" She responded.

"Good. Now, why do you want to work here?"

"I believe I can do a lot to help with the evolution of this sport. I am a huge fan and I believe I am more than qualified to help out."

"Many people, many fans consider themselves to be qualified to work here. What makes you different?"

"While I do love the sport as a spectator, I also have an interest in the commission itself, in the management of the sport."

The interview went on for a few minutes longer, then Chris ended it.

"Well, alright then. I have taken a look at your CV, so I shall contact you sometime within the next few weeks."

"Thank you." Catherine said. She got up and made to leave, before handing Chris a baton-like object, a holographic bar.

"Here, take this. I assure you, if you hire me, this sport will be allowed to evolve. It shall be better than ever before! Hahahahahahaha!"

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 74: Particles

Jonathan wished a strain of hair out of Rebeccas face, "I'll soon join you." he promissed her.
    He remembered about the blue particles "But first I'll do something for Nico."

Jonathan took access to the Sublimation control and allowed himself to see the real world.
    Several Jennter employees were in the room and watched him exited.
    As Nico went in, he asked what is going on.

The old Bovier started to materialize his own appearance from the Electrosphere around himself.
    It took him enormous energy to perform this stunt, also the required electricity caused almost a blackout in the whole building.

As Jonathan woke up, he quickly jumped from the table and reached for his pocket.
    He grabbed Nico's hand and let the content of his own fall into it.
    Two particles laid in his young hands.
    One red, one blue.

Nico looked at them, closed his hands and turned around, his face looked hurted.

"Is this..." he started silently.
    "...the very eternal rest of Madison Larough? Yes, her soul, hurt but may alive, the good and the bad." explained Jonathan in a single breath.

Nico laid them next to each other on his thumb and hold them with his indexfinger.

All in a sudden he threw both on the ground and crunched them under his feet.

"Good bye, Madison." he said angrily, went out of the room and shut the door.

Jonathan looked into the irritated eyes of his former employees, he straightened the collar of his new clothes and went home.

22nd July 2210
    Nico woke up after another hard night he spend in his office.
    He just spotted a notification on the screen on his desk.

As he went out of his office inside the entrance hall, he spotted a white-dressed woman sitting in the waiting area.
    He straightened himself to not appear too worn out infront of his guest and greeted her.
    "Welcome to Jennter Enterprises, I'm Nico von Bovier, may I help you?" he said with a strained face.
    "Oh, hello Mr von Bovier" said the woman and stood up to shake his hand "Selene Konstantin*kos" she introduced herself "I'm the personal assistant of Ramaela De Rosa." she added.

Nico felt worn out, but that woman got something that interested him.
    "May we should into my office?" was Nico's offer.
    "Nah..." started Selene, but thought about it, she clearly was able to see that he was not in a good mood. "Okay" she smiled.

Nico sat down in his usual chair "Sorry for the mess, I...didn't found the...time to tidy up here." he lied.
    "Oh no problem." she simply said.

"Ok, so what is your concern?" asked Nico.
    Selene stroked back her white hair as she started to speak "I search Ramaela and I only know that she used to be here some time ago."
    Nico remembered one of the last memories he had, the funeral of Madison.
    "I thought she went to Angelus?" said Nico.
    "Really? May I phone them?" asked Selene exited.
    Nico grabbed the phone and called the Angelus HQ in Perth, then he reached it to Selene.

As she ended the call she simply shaked her head.
    "Not there." she just noted.

"Thank you." she quickly added, for being able to phone Angelus.
    Nico looked into her pale eyes that were staring at the wall.
    Selene noticed and blushed. Nico quickly turned his eyes to the wall, pretending to study it.

"And what are you going to do now?" he asked to start some smalltalk.
    "I may simply fly back to Italy, where I live in Ramaela's house." explained Selene.
    Nico was surprised that she was really that close to Ramaela.
    "I could pay you the flight, Mrs Konstantin*kos." he offered.
    "Really? That would be very nice." smiled Selene "But why?".
    Nico simply glaced on his table "This is the longest conversation I recently had."

Selene just felt that she sat infront of a hurted person, one with a very messy heart and head.
    "Mr Bovier..." she started, but was to shy to penetrate that deep into his privacy.
    "Yes?" Nico asked thoughful.
    "M-May it helps to tell me everything? I am a good listener." told him Selene.

It cheered Nico up that there was a person who just cared about him, he didn't knew the reason, but was just grateful for that.
    So he started to talk and the young day aged quickly.

He ordered food into his office as they realised how late it already was. But noone felt bothered by that.

As Nico stopped to talk, Selene tried to understand.
    "Nico" she said his name "Would you mind if I lay my hands on your face, it would help me to understand your emotions."
    He bowed towards her without a word and closed his eyes.
    As Selenes hands touched his face, they felt very shy, but then she hold them calm on his cheeks.
    It gave him a short moment when he forgot everything as someone with a good heart was close to him.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Default Flying With Dragons 2.0, part 1

---- Undisclosed location, time unknown ----
    "Did you send the emails?"
    "Yes I did, Angelus and Jennter now have messages telling them to watch the Icelandic AG convention."
    "Excellent as the time is now"
    "But sir! isn't this to soon?"
    "To soon?! My farther strived and sacrificed every moment of his life to get us here, he gave his blood, sweat and tears to get our name back and save us. There is never a phase of to soon when it comes to this. Our friends also need our help, we abandoned them to protect our own ass's from getting kicked so its about time we repayed the debt we owe. The time is now! for us to return and give them the help they need".
    "Very well sir, I will continue the preparation process"

---- Two days later ----
    Time: 10:23am -- Weather: Summer day with no clouds

The Icelandic AG convention began, this event happens every year outside of Reykjavik to celebrate the history of AG technology, meet the people behind the scenes of the development and meet the AG teams competing in the AGRC. However the disbandment of Wyvern means they are notably absent this year, this has somewhat reduced the turnout this year but nevertheless a large amount of people had arrived and were exploring the stalls that had been setup from all sorts of AG divisions. At the centre of the event was a huge stage that was undergoing preparation for a speech to be given that will kick start the convention. Behind the curtains a team of employees and security prepare the stage, a young man proceeds to the microphone with a small speech on paper. He asks how long he has to which someone responded 5 minutes. As timed rolled by and people started to leave the stage the man took a deep breath as the announcement was made for all citizens to gather by the stage. Time was up and the curtain raised.

"HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL ICELAND ANTI-GRAVITY CONVENTION!!
    I'm your host Johnathon Web and I will now proudly present to you our head of the Icelandic Anti-Grav Research Team, Heeeee's Scott Irvin!!!!!"

A large round of applause was given to the arrival of Scott, people cheered and shouted his name much look like people would during a Concert where the biggest celebrity singer just appeared and was about to sing. Scott is a man in his 70's yet still confident in his ability to lead AG development in Iceland, many describe him as headstrong and focused like an ideal leader. He took centre stage as he prepared the paper he had so carefully reproduced the speech he was about to give to all citizens.

---- 10 minutes earlier ----
    "Are you ready Scott?" asks his supervisor
    In a very nervous yet collected manner, Scott responds to him "Yes I am ready thank you"
    "Scott? are you okay"
    "No I just received a text with a very ominous message, and its not spam, its a skip code"

Scott grabs his phone in a very clumsy way as he searched his pockets, he presents his phone that displayed the message:
    Can we take centre stage? We like to share a message with you.

The supervisor looks with paranoia but is quick to shake it off and dismiss the message, he replied "Its probably nothing, you need to deliver a speech now Scott and you can't let stupid little things stop you. Now come"

---- Back to present ----
    "Hello my Icelandic friends and welcome to the Iceland Anti-Gravity Convention, I hope you are all just as excited as I am for this year will be special. Let us begin with once giving a big thank you to the Museum of Icelandic Anti-Gravity technology for hosting this event and may we all bask in the wonder of the tecnolo.........."
    *BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP* cries Scott's phone, somewhat embarrassed by the impolite event that just occurred Scott paused as people looked at him with dismay. Regardless he continues

"My apologies, as I was saying may we bask in the wonder of the Technology that is Anti-gravi......."
    *BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP*, annoyed by the what appears to be malfunctioning phone Scott grabs his phone in fury and throws it aside the stage in an attempt to stop himself from being distracted.

"the technology that is Anti-gravi......"
    Suddenly all the phones of all staff began beeping with text alerts in a simultaneous event, the audience stares with confusion when soon after their phones all began beeping with text alerts. A general sense of unrest and panic soon begins to spread and Scott soon takes action:

"People! please remain calm, security please find the source of this outrage and what does it say"
    A guard approaches Scott and shows him the message: Get ready, I'm here
    "Alright I want everyone to be Inspected right now and.........."

"There will be no need Mr Scott", a hooded figure walks onto stage and slowly walks towards Scott, security rush to this figure with guns at the ready. "There is no need for guns, Level 5 security clearance" replies the figure to the actions and presenting his card. Scott tells the men to lower their guns and proceeds to ask the figure a question:
    "Are you sending these texts?"
    "Yes I am"
    "THEN WHO ARE YOU?!"

The figure then suddenly runs to the microphone and begins his own speech
    "Oh Mr Scott its not that hard to figure out who I am for everyone knows who my Farther is yet I am surprised you have lacked the intellectual capability to figure it out. Yet I am no threat or hear to insult you, I am here to merely send a message to the people of Iceland, one they have been teased with for months now.
    Faster....
    Stronger.....
    Reborn!"

At this point the crowd cheers in excitement, the figure then tears away his disguise and shouts out-loud
    "And everyone hear has been waiting for us to return and we shall keep the promise we have eluded to all this time, MY NAME IS ALEX MENDEL! THE SON OF DAVID MENDEL! AND I AM HERE TO REVEAL THAT I AM NOW DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS FOR THE ONE! THE ONLY! WYVERN AERONAUTICAL RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!"
    F-14 Tomcats suddenly fly over trailing blue, white and red smoke as the audience roars with excitement and happiness, Alex continues his speech
    "Ladies and Gentlemen if you would like to see us then we have set-up a stall over at the AG Racing section of the festival where you can see the new era of Wyvern AR. and the brand new generation of our racing machines; the WYV-18. THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE FESTIVAL!
    The crowd roars with cheers and happiness as they slowly disband and begin the convention.

Alex places down the microphone onto its stand and approaches Scott
    "I hope I didn't scare you then, I had to make a dramatic entrance as its in my nature".
    "Hahaha not all. So, the son of David Mendel eh, I didn't even know he had a son".
    "Yeah he was always one for keeping secrets".
    "So Alex what do you have planned for Wyvern AR. then? I'm very happy that the team is back".
    "In due time I shall divulge all of my plans for the team but for now we will be preparing for the F12000 to help our friends over at Angelus and Jennter, since its about time we return some favours we owe them. Anyway I shall reveal more about myself and the team in the future but for now I need to get back to my stall. Have a nice day Scott!".
    "You to Alex".

With that Alex darts away through the crowd to reach Wyvern's display stall, Scott smiles and chuckles in his excitement to see Wyvern return. Yet he looks worried, concerned about where David was. Nevertheless he shakes away such feelings and joins the crowd to enjoy the convention.

---- The next day, Wyvern AR. HQ ----
    Time: 14:39pm -- Weather: Sunny with some cloud cover

Alex was sat in his Father's office watching the news, the top trending story of Wyvern AR.'s return to AG racing has been spread all over the world by now with people from different countries celebrating the teams return. Alex flicked through each individual news channel with a smile due to the success of the return, shutting off the TV soon after he turns to his Laptop but before he can open it he glances over a picture frame with a past memory displayed:
    Alex and David Mendel are sat on a beach on a bright day.
    A tear trickles down Alex's eye, with a expression of happiness yet sadness, he whispers to himself:
    "See Dad, everyone is happy we're back like I said they would be, Angelus and Jennter will surely be happy to see us once again as well.......
    If only you were still here with us"

In a brief moment Alex looks away, recollects himself and opens his laptop and begins to write a report to the AGRC Commission to confirm the return of Wyvern AR. and their participation in the next league.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default FTA: Curse of the Devil | Part 22

Mainly copy-paste stuff here, just decided to show Angelus' reaction to the "recent" news.

FTA: Curse of the Devil - Crinale 2210-12

>log22: ERROR

Date unknown.

Angelus R&D HQ

New Mail Received!

To: mail@angelus-rd.agr.au
    Subject: Icelandic AG Convention

Greetings Angelus,

It would be wise if you watched the Icelandic AG Convention. Not only is it because you are an AG racing team, but you may see a certain something that you thought was long gone.

A link to the livestream is provided: http://iagc.com.is/livestream

I shall see you very soon,

FSR

AM.

"What... the hell is this?" Brandon asked as the email was displayed on his screen. Cautiously, he clicked on the link, where he was brought to a webpage that displayed only a livestream video. He watched as a man began a speech.

"Hello, my Icelandic friends, and welcome to the Iceland Anti-Gravity Convention! I hope you are all just as excited as I am for this year will be special. Let us begin with once giving a big thank you to the Museum of Icelandic Anti-Gravity technology for hosting this event and may we all bask in the wonder of the tecnolo-"

His speech was suddenly cut off by a shrill beeping noise emanating from what seemed to be the stage. The man faltered for just a second, before continuing.

"My apologies, as I was saying, may we bask in the wonder of the technology that is Anti-Gravi-"

The shrill beeping returned once more. The man seemed to be visibly annoyed at it. He reached into his pockets, pulled out a small object and hurled it across the stage. He attempted to continue his speech, but the beeping came in full force, this time coming from the audience, who all had a look of confusion on their faces. The man on stage called out to the audience and the security attending.

"People! Please remain calm! Security, please find the source of this outrage and what does it say!"

A guard then approached him, showing him a message that was not shown on-screen.

"Alright, I want everyone to be inspected right now and-"

"There will be no need, Mr. Scott" A hooded figure appeared on stage, slowly walking towards Scott. Security rush to the figure with guns at the ready.

"There is no need for guns, Level 5 security clearance" The figure replied to the actions and presenting his card. The man on-stage told the men to lower their guns and proceeded to ask the figure a question.

"Are you sending these texts?"

"Yes I am"

"THEN WHO ARE YOU?!"

The figure suddenly breaks into a sprint, moving towards the microphone. He grabbed it and began his own speech.

"Oh, Mr. Scott, it's not that hard to figure out who I am, for everyone knows who my father is! Yet, I am surprised you lack the intellectual capability to figure it out. I am not a threat, nor am I here to insult you, I am here to merely send a message to the people of Iceland, one they have been teased with for months now.
    Faster....
    Stronger.....
    Reborn!"

At that point the crowd cheered in excitement. Brandon opened his mouth wide, before breaking into a wide grin.

"Y-you're kidding... Heh... heheheh... oh, please let it be!" He chuckled.

The figure tore away his disguise and shouted out-loud.

"Everyone here has been waiting for us to return and we shall keep the promise we have eluded to all this time! MY NAME IS ALEX MENDEL, THE SON OF DAVID MENDEL! AND I AM HERE TO REVEAL THAT I AM NOW DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS FOR THE ONE! THE ONLY! WYVERN AERONAUTICAL RESEARCH!"

"YES! THEY'RE BACK!" Brandon yelled, causing a few people to turn their heads at him.

F-14 Tomcats flew over, trailing blue, white and red smoke as the audience roared with excitement and happiness. Alex continued his speech.
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, if you would like to see us, then we have set-up a stall over at the AG Racing section of the festival, where you can see the new era of Wyvern AR. and the brand new generation of our racing machines; the WYV-18. THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE FESTIVAL!"
    The crowd roars with cheers and happiness as they slowly disband and begin the convention.

"Aw, man." Brandon said to himself, "Now I wish I was in Iceland. Oh well, at least my allies are back."

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 75: Twists

[part removed]
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Forgot part number