Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Faster Than Angels

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Quote Originally Posted by Ace3000 View Post
    Also, you may or may not find out what caused Crinale's secondary ship to blow up and fail at the start line in the next part, there's a reason why this part is 3.1, instead of 3.0.
    Really? hmmm I am intrigued now

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 3: She, who wore black

----Faster Than Angels----
    A Mystic Life of Speed

Jennter Enterprises HQ
    Kopenhagen, Denmark, European Federation
    22nd October 2209

*Ring* *Ring*
    The telephone next to Jana's bed was ringing in the midst of the night.
    Noised out of her sleep, the young woman rolled to the side of her bed to answer the call.
    "Good morning, Miss Bovier." came from the speaker with a slightly cocky voice.
    Despite drunk from sleep, she noticed the oddity of this situation "Who am I talking with?"
    "...Madison Larough." calmly said the person on the other end.
    "..." Jana stood silent to this.
    Madison chuckled "We are actually closer now than you thought."
    *click*

Before Jana could respond, the connection cut, leaving her sitting cunfused in her bed.
    "Madison Larough, huh..." she whispered "What might be in her mind this time?"

"Stop wasting time, Larough!" shouted a tall man at her "We have order to gain influence over Jennter Enterprises, not pull antics at childhood friends."
    "None of these things apply, Henry." she angrily said, turning her face away from the man "Not to mention how plumb your ways are."
    For Henry, Madison's words were merely a bother "I don't have to hear this from a psychopath."
    "Excuse me, I got something to prepare." he said and left Madison.
    Last edited by Jonny; 13th May 2017 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Grand Revision

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Two plots going on here?! 0.0 this is awesome!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Woah, this is awesome! Would I be right in assuming that this is the work of Crinale?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Glad you like it ^^
    But this is not the work of Crinale, this is a fith party (Angelus, Crinale, Wyvern, Jennter and now these guys).
    But this doesn´t means that they are working with Crinale

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I'm in a writing flow, how about you?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default Faster Than Angels | Part 3.2

Oh, you have no idea...

Anyway, this part is a bit of a breather from the epicness that was the penultimate FX400 race at Fort Gale, I guess you can call it the aftermath. Enjoy!

Also, the referenced album title of part 3.1 was "Rage Valley" by Knife Party.

[Part 3.2] Angelus Must Die

<22091018>
    Wednesday, October 18th, 2209

Angelus R&D HQ, Perth, Australia

10:51:46

"I have some good news, and some bad news" Brandon told the group the day after the race.

"It's about me, isn't it?" Tarah spoke up, "I messed up, eliminating Crinale, right?"

"No, what happened then, happened. Pierre Belmondo allowed the use of weapons in the AG racing championship, something I believe to be a bit of a mistake. But we move on from the past, looking forward to the future.

"Anyway," he continued, "The good news is that, thanks to Tarah, Crinale are one ship down, though, they most probably would have created blueprints, so they would have a craft ready for the final race, be it their remaining craft or one created to replace the destroyed one. The bad news is that they can still use both their pilots."

"I still feel bad about losing my cool, though." Tarah mumbled.

"You shouldn't be. We're human. We make mistakes. The best thing to do is to just move on, look to the future."

"Wait, what about that other ship, the one that exploded before the race began?" Gareth piped up.

"What? Oh, hahahahahaha! Funny story about that," Brandon laughed, "As much as I'd like to believe it, it was not an act of terrorism, [snicker] but a bit of technology fail!"

"Huh? Technology fail?" Gareth said, confused.

"Yeah, technology fail. David Mendel, Director of Wyvern, spoke to me after the race. He said that the cause of the explosion of Crinale's #2 ship was due to an experimental device that was to be used with their craft. It was stolen by Crinale and added to their craft instead. However, an extra piece of security software embedded into the device ensured that it would not work with any other craft except for Wyvern's. Therefore, Crinale's ship exploded. However, the craft seems to be in good enough of a condition that it would still be able to work, unlike their #1 ship, which was decimated by Tarah.

Now, let's get to work, we need to be prepared for the final race of this season. We can do it!"

<2209XXXxxX//|\>
    <<//WARNING//FATAL ERROR//LOCATION SYSTEMS JAMMED//THEFOURTHWALLWILLNOTPROTECTYOU//#REKT//>>
    <day>, <month> <date>, 2209
    <ERROR: Date Unknown>

Crinale Technologies, Inc. HQ, <ERROR: Location Unknown>

<ERROR: Time Unknown>
    [well damn, they wrecked my thing, how did they do that?]

"That Angelus racer, Tarah Andrews, remind me to not mess with her again."

"I think not. You will do as I say, for the greater good of Crinale. Sure, she eliminated you, but the risks you took were... shall we say, counterproductive."

"I did what was necessary. I attempted to eliminate Angelus. You're going soft."

"No, I am wise. You were behind Tarah in the original Katana ranks, you had no chance of beating her, through elimination or otherwise. However, there is one other person who can beat her."

"And anyone else who stand in our way, for that matter."

"Indeed."

"So why did you not use them?"

"I have my reasons. One being that I did not want to use them too much. According to the rules, the secondary pilot must be used for one half of the number of races in the season. I had to use you. I saved our lead pilot for the final race of the season."

"I see your reasoning, and I understand. I assume our lead pilot will be using our secondary ship in the final race?"

"Angelus destroyed the F0-RG7.1y. However, we were prepared for a situation like this. We have done the smart thing and created blueprints of both the 7.1y and the 7.1p. We will have the 7.1y up in less than no time."

"Excellent. One more thing, though, who exactly is our lead pilot, anyway? I never see their face, they always wear that cool helmet with the neons and stuff. All I know is that they're the best we have."

"Exactly. That is all you need to know. Oh, that, and they are completely human. We are not cheaters, unlike EG-R, their pilots had cybernetic enhancements. Now, we need to get to work. we need to prepare for Omega Harbour.

We will see how they like our... special weapon."

Believe me, you will need this breather. Part 4 will be more epic than you can imagine. So epic, it has to be split up into 4 separate parts!

You will enjoy it, I guarantee it.

As usual, 7 days...
    Last edited by Ace3000; 30th May 2014 at 05:08 AM. Reason: I fail markup forever.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

The Crinale boss seems to be: "Do what I want or you won't witness the next day"
    However, when is the last race (in the calender of the fanfiction)?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

The final FX400 race of 2209 takes place on Tuesday, November 28th, 2209. The race starts at 8pm.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Enough space to write some stuff ^^