Thread: Faster Than Angels

PSN ID
    Marysh24

Oh God! This part was...brutal? Wrong or everyone in that Hall died so? D:

Oh! So glad to hear that you liked them! ^-^

PSN ID
    Marysh24

Default Part 60.1: Dies Irae

Feeling very ispired, here a little part in the middle of the 60th Part! Enjoy!

2nd June 2210
    Paris, France

The Cartomant was warned of the meeting kinda in late, but at least she hope that the "full of grace" wouldn't be mad, even if she knows she's doomed.

“Oh Gods! I hate these sudden meetings of the last minute, I am not anymore a runner, what they-"

Then screams.
    Ramaela stopped on place as she sees a flaming elettric red coming out the ex plenar room and it dies in few.
    *Oh no, she...she can’t have done it…!*
    She thought in shock, but when she feels someone were coming out, certantly her, she hides behind a mobil and wait, praying she won’t notice her.
    First the sound of heels coming out, then her voice, lastlytThe sound of a like-rumle after the thunder in distance, that told her to being able to get out the hiding place. She stands up and looks inside the room.
    The scene in front appears to be really disturbing with those bodies all contorted by the violent death she gave to them, accompanied with a strong smell of burned meat.
    She covers her nose and mouth with an hankerchief and slowly walks to see if at least someone is living.
    All static.
    Not three steps and on the ground she sees the three people who first wanted to rebelling to this “Eris”1, there she recognizes with bitterness that girl who first helped her to adapt in the court, the others she doesn't know. Her gaze lastly pass at the body of Madison, may understanding what happened.

*I feel that she's not dead yet, what a pity?*
    She knees down and examines her body, opening lastly her eye to check the color. In her surprise is blue, a bad omen indeed: the good, human Madison was leftet to die in her body? Or is only a reaction of the scism?
    Fleebly she says to the body, as she was still alive at all.
    "You are forgiven."
    And closes it to then give a humble hug to her, knowing that THIS IS the real Madison, not what went out of her.
    "But not all of you will be."
    She turns and shouts a kind of maledition.

"DIES IRAE! DIES IRAE! DIES IRAE!2
    BECAUSE ALL THIS WILL BURN DOWN, AND IN THAT DAY YOU TOO, MADISON, WILL BE JUDGED AND PUNISHED!"

Then she tries to back normal, feeling a fainty voice in one of the seats.

"Help...help..." after some coughs.

Ramaela so quickly rushes to the place and check.
    "Who's calling?"

"...h-here..."
    Is a man, leaving the fact the severe injures, he seems pretty alive, maybe not for much.

"I am here, calm calm...what happened? "

"Two...three people stands up to rebel from the regime of Madison with guns and...and..killed back...so she thought all us were by...their side...so..." he suddently interrupts, coughing blood and gasping for air.

"So she killed you all."
    She ends, frowning in anger.

"Y-Yes...please...she threatened our families...she wanted everyone fight back the Union...a-and kill any oppositors...tell to my family to go away...aghh..!"
    Another cough with more blood and in the end he passed away.
    She only could close his eyes and take his ID card to do so.

"Kill to feel stronger... may her God won't have ANY merci on her."

First she organizes in trying to save their families from her fury, if that may happen, thanks for the other IDs of the members in the hall; then she said to some remained still alive, hided before as her, to clean the room of all those bodies and have particular care for the one of Madison. Lastly, there is something very important to do, warn about the plans to someone, one competent with.
    The idea fell to an old friend of date.
    Went back in her room, she sits in front of her table and took out a little tablet.

"Good, I luckily brought with me this...thing and here I have the manual" She checks it.
    " "Guida ai Tablet: per imbranati"...yes, is this one." Something slipped down from it, a post-it.
    "...and his E-Mail! Yes! Now I can check if I can send to him what happened today without aaany particular problem...I hope."

After working alone for almost one hour of complicated opening and closing, finding again her account and open the Mail, she finally was able to text down the E-Mail and send it. She never felt so proud of herself as now.
    "Thank you, thank you very much, Veritas!"

1: Eris is the Greek goddess of chaos, strife and discord.
    2: Day of Wrath, Day of Wrath, Day of Wrath!
    Last edited by Saramica12; 1st April 2015 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Minors corrections ^^

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 61: Miss Madison Larough

[part removed]
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 08:42 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Well, then, that was interesting!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default FTA: Curse of the Devil | Part 11

Thanks go to Saramica12 for helping me out with Ramaela's lines in this part and the next. ^_^

FTA: Curse of the Devil - Crinale 2210-12

>log11: 22100602

Saturday, June 2nd, 2210

Somewhere in Perth, Australia

*bing, bong!1* Came the sound of his computer. It was the chime that sounded when he got a new e-mail. In a few quick movements, he had it opened, and was reading it.

"Wait, since when did she know how to send emails? Heh, nice job, Ramaela!" He commented upon seeing the sender of the e-mail.

To: Veritas (veritas@gmail.com)
    Subject: [No subject]

"Dear Veritas

You surely can be really proud of me now, here an E-Mail from me! But let's leave this apart, there's more serious things to say.
    I am in the "court" of Madison Larough, for the fault of a spy, but no worries! I am fine, for now.
    And right now she killed an amount of 90, maybe 100 people that were Politicians, Militars and other employees here. What one survivor told me is horrible: she wanna put on the army anyone who can use a weapon, and kill any opponent on her way. However I feel it won't happen at all, since the Generals and others who had the power to do that are died.
    Her too, in a sense. She was gunned down by three people here, but her "soul" is still around.
    I feel so lucky to had received the call of this reunion in late.
    I am here writing in hoping to do not be discovered by her.

Bless

Ramaela De Rosa."

"Y... you... WHAT?!" The man known as 'Veritas' yelled at his computer screen, "Yeah, right, you're safe! I know what kind of person Larough is, and, from what I've read, it's not good at all! No, no, no, I'm going to save you! But first... what is this about Larough's soul still being around? I thought you did Divination, not... whatever it is you call the thing with ghosts, I don't know. Maybe I need to look into this person." He smirked, "And I thought I would not have to do this for a long time! Heh, yeah, right, how boring!"

After that, he closed down the e-mail, and set to work, looking into his new Person-of-Interest, Madison Larough. His hacking skills made it so that it wasn't long before he uncovered all of the information about her, including...

"Wait, she died once before?!" He gasped in surprise. He was, of course, talking about the incident which caused Madison to gain her powers of manipulating the electricity her 'soul' was comprised of. Deeper and deeper he went, until he realised exactly what Ramaela was talking about:

Madison, or her body, at least, had died. But her electrically-charged soul had a few brief moments to escape, and had done so. Full of understanding, Matt replied back:

To: Ramaela De Rosa (derosa1@gmail.com)
    Subject: Re:[No subject]

"Ramaela,

I have looked into the matter, and you are not safe. This monster has killed countless lives before, and is extremely dangerous.

I will see you very soon,

Veritas"

After making sure the e-mail sent without any problems, he closed up his computer, changed into his old suit and set off.

1Sounds similar to the speed warning chime on a Toyota AE86.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default FTA: Curse of the Devil | Part 11.2

I might as well post the 2nd part now, why not?

Once again, thanks to Saramica for providing me with Ramaela's lines!

>log11.2: 22100603

Sunday, June 3rd, 2210

Paris, France

It wasn't long before 'Veritas' arrived in Paris. As soon as he was out of the airport and on French soil, he took out his phone and spoke into it.

"17:39 local time. I have just entered France. I'm beginning Operation Ares now. Finis Tradenda1." He then slipped his phone back into his pocket and started running in a random direction, his longcoat swishing behind him. After running for about a minute, he then realized something, stopped running and pulled his phone out again. "it's me. Maybe running in a random direction is not an ideal approach. I shall have to ask someone... oh. She did not specify where she is. HMAHAHAHA! Fair enough! I shall use... my skills! Finis Tradenda."

After popping into an internet cafe, setting up, and researching the exact location of the building in which Madison took over, and the location of himself, he then set off in the correct direction...

------------

'Veritas' put his back to the side of the main door, and took his phone out. "It's me. I'm right by the entrance to the building... of doom. Operation Ares has reached its thrilling climax: a fight to the death. Outnumbered heavily, I shall go so far as to sacrifice myself, all to save the one mortal I still call... M-My friend. F-Finis... Tradenda." He lost his composure, on the verge of breaking down, but had quickly regained it, ready for whatever lay beyond that door. He psyched himself up, and made to break it down, finding...

"Nothing...? Really? Ahem... well, then. Ramaela?" He called out. No response came. He walked around, finding that the bodies she mentioned were all taken care of. "There are bodies, like the e-mail stated. However, they seem to be treated, with sheets draped over them. Naturally, this seems to be her doing." He spoke into his phone, before running around the silent, near empty place, calling out Ramaela's name, over and over, until...

"Ou! Chi voli!?2" She said, not at all recognizing the voice. Hearing her, 'Veritas' ran over to where the voice came from, in a room off to the side of the main hall. He skidded to a halt outside the room, his longcoat still swishing. He saw her, and she saw him...

"Matt!" She cried out. The true identity of the hacker 'Veritas' was Matt O'Reilly

"R-Ramaela? Oh, it's so good to see you! How are you doing?" He was relieved to find her alive and well.

"Ohh Matt! You'll never know in what kind of adventure I fell in!" She said excitedly.

"Adventure? You mean being held captive by Madison?"

"Ohh well, better say so a "Misadventure" indeed...I passed the worst week of my existence!" She said while shaking her head slowly in sadness. "But here you are! Madison is gone now..."

"Well, are you alright now? Do you want to talk about it, or something?"

"Yes yes, I am for my luck. What about you? Are you alright too?"

"Well, considering I had no-one to fight against, I feel pretty good, actually!"

"Ohh, wonderful! Very nice of you to come all alone to save me however, very appreciated..." She giggled.

"I didn't want to sit around, knowing that you were with such an evil person like Madison, and knowing that you could have died. So I did something about it. I came to save you."

"And you will have an award for that! Your coming here won't be wasted, you'll have a dinner here, in Paris!"

He was quite stunned at the thought of getting an award "R-really? An award? Ahem... anyway," He tried to change the subject, as he was getting slightly embarrassed, "Dinner. You mean... with you?"

"Let's take it as a celebration!"

"Alright... Let's do it! Wait... what celebration? The end of Madison's tyrannical reign?"

"And the ending of war! Now everyone wanna it ended, and it will happens, Ramaela says! Look around you..."

He did as she told him to, and looked around the building, before replying. "Y-yeah? All I see are bodies under sheets. So? Also, what do you mean by 'You say that war will end'?"

"No, not there...outside! Look the people, they want peace back! No one cares anymore who's the enemy or not, they want all this over."

Matt took a deep breath. "Yeah, I can believe that. They aren't the only ones who want peace... but it's only natural to want it, you know?"

"Yes, of course! Oh, wait, wait, a last King have to fall yet. Then really the war will be over!"

"A King? Who was that again?"

"I don't know as well but... looking the news, seems the Tsar there in Russia. But who knows?" She shrugged

"Yeah, that's true. But enough of that, let's celebrate! The end of an era, the beginning of something new!"

"That's the spirit, Matt! Amuninni3!"

1Google Translate tells me that it's "End of Transmission" in Latin, which means that it may or may not be "End of Transmission" in Latin. I try my best.
    2 "Ehi! What do you want!?"
    3"Let's go", plural sense

PSN ID
    Marysh24

Aw, very nice parts!
    Is even funny in the end! xD
    Very well done!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it, but it really would not have been this awesome or funny without your help!

PSN ID
    Marysh24

You're very welcome Ace!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default FTA: Curse of the Devil | Part 12

Wow, I'm on a roll! My mind is just bursting with ideas that I can actually write and post right now!

>log12: 22100607

Thursday, June 7th, 2210

10:22:39

"Yes, who are you and what do you want?" Viktor spoke to the person who called him.

"I'd rather not tell you my name, however, I can tell you that I work high up enough that I know Tsar Pawel personally."

"And I'm king of all cosmos*. If I am to believe you, you shall have to provide proof."

The person on the other end quickly typed out a long sequence of letters and numbers, almost as if they just mashed the keyboard. It was, however, a secret code co-developed by only a few high ranking officials from both Crinale and the Russian Empire. Naturally, the code was not released, or even leaked, so the only people who weren't from Crinale would know about it were the high ranking Empire officials who co-developed it.

"Interesting... that is more than enough for proof. What can I help you with?"

"You see, Crinale are our allies, yet I don't know why Tsar Pawel has not given this information to you yet."

"Сука! He hid more information from me?!" Viktor exclaimed angrily.

"Willingly, too, it seems. We have had this information since the 3rd of this month. Taking into consideration the last news he hid from you took us a week to let him give you the info, I decided to take things into my own hands. from now on, I think it would be best if you had your own division devoted to providing you with all the news as it happens, as opposed to relying on the Tsar to fill you in weeks too late."

"I agree. A separate news and intel division would be beneficial to us. Thank you. Now, what is this information?"

"On the 2nd of June, Madison Larough was gunned down in her palace by 3 rebels. Unfortunately, she killed everyone in the room, about 100 officials including high-ranking politicians, soldiers, you name it. What happened after that... we don't know, but her death was confirmed on the next day, the 3rd. Oh, before I finish, there was one person who survived, we don't know how. In addition, she disappeared between the time of the incident and the 4th."

"So she finally died. How many times were there these stupid false alarms? One minute she's dead, the next she's still alive. [sigh], but what about this survivor, this person who disappeared. Surely you know where she went?"

"I don't, it's not in the report, but give me some time and I will be able to tell you."

"5:30pm. You have until then. I shall contact you at that time. Don't bother calling me at any other time, I will call you. Got that?"

"Y-yes sir. You will call me at 1730. Goodbye."

"Good day." Viktor said, ending the call.

------------
    17:30:00

"Good evening, Mr. Antonov." The anonymous individual answered. "I have good news: I know who and where the missing person went."

"Fantastic! You are much better than Tsar Pawel."

"Uhh, thank you. Anyway, at 1740 local time on the 3rd, an elderly man entered the palace. At 1756, he exited with a woman. I can only assume that this woman is the survivor. They had dinner at 1821, and then she went back to the palace. The next day she went to Düsseldorf with Nico Bovier, then back to Paris on the 5th, where they moved the corpses. She attended a funeral on the 6th, then took a flight to Australia at 2000. She then entered Australia the next day at approximately 1745 local time."

"Right. Send some of your men after them, we need to question them!"

"Yes, right away, sir!"

*Please, please tell me you get this reference!
    Last edited by Ace3000; 9th April 2015 at 06:54 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 62: Funeral

[part removed]
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Damn typos!

PSN ID
    Marysh24

lies on the floor
    try don't cry

cries a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Of these houses
    nothing remains
    but the rubble
    of a ruined wall

Of the many
    who were so close to me
    nothing remains
    not even that

But in my heart
    not one cross is missing

This ravaged village
    is my heart

---

Von diesen Häusern
    ist nichts geblieben
    als ein paar
    Mauerreste

Von so vielen
    die mir nahe standen
    ist nicht einmal
    das geblieben

Aber in meinem Herzen
    fehlt kein einziges Kreuz

Mein Herz ist das Dorf
    das am meisten schmerzt.

G.Ungaretti
    San Martino del Carso

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I somehow liked the part with David, although it was only a line.
    Also...MUSIC IS MISSING

PSN ID
    Marysh24

Default Part 62.1: We are all Humans...

He grabbed the shovel and made a grave for Madison, she laid in a coffin next to him, the cover was still open.
    The coffin was in blue, with little white details.
    While he was digging the hole Nico was silently singing.

Of these houses
    nothing remains
    but the rubble
    of a ruined wall

Of the many
    who were so close to me
    nothing remains
    not even that

But in my heart
    not one cross is missing

This ravaged village
    is my heart

He closed the coffin and lifted it down into the hole and continued singing while closing the grave.
    As he set up the gravestone and layed a rose down infront of it.

Madison Larough
    "In love, by those who knew you really"
    *14th August 2185
    +3rd June 2210
    [ Fix You (Instrumental) ]

"Ahh, Giuseppe Ungaretti, the creator of this Poetry, wrote during the First World War. What wonderful words, Milord."
    Said Ramaela appearing next to Nico, holding a humble little crown of white lily made by her.
    She went in front of the tombstone and places it above, then she removes the black recamed veil off her face. Nico turns toward her in surprise that she followed him, again.
    "O-Oh really? I only remembered his poetry, not who actually made it...Thanks, Ms. De Rosa."
    "Please, call me simply Ramaela."
    She said with a warm smile, then back to look the lapid.
    "Look look, I see a Lioness here! 14th of August. Is a very strong Sign as well as her name, you know? Madison, "Daughter of Maud", "Mathilda"..."The Strongest"."
    Nico just nod, while adjusting the crown over the pale tombstone. He thought he would never cry again, he was wrong.
    She pats his shouled in a profound commiseration toward him.

"In those 11 days in this captivity, I saw too this true Madison, that's why I am here. Her blue eyes, never seen such a beautiful color like hers.
    Her existence was indeed ruined in her youth, but then you arrived and you tried to save her. It worked, but it wasn't sufficient, falling in her own darkness again. Ahh, I feel she didn't forget you, those blue eyes.
    Maybe she died and sacrificed herself not all for us or for herself... but also for you, Nico von Bovier? To let all this end with this last desperate action of hers to stop hurt more members of your family to don't see you more sad again? But one thing maybe is certain, she felt happy, happy to had fought her monster inside her once for all, and leaving this world feeling finally in peace. I've heard what happened to you in that day."
    She remains silent again as him still in tears.
    "Now she's not anymore this...monster. At all look, we are all Humans quannu nantri siam cc*."
    Another moment of suspension.
    "When we are here."

"Better." He said, finally understanding what she said.
    She then knees down the tombstone and looks it again intensly.
    "You are forgiven, Madison. Now and ever."
    She takes out from her bag a gold pen and begin to write something on it. Nico looks surprised by this sudden action of hers and instinctively he tries to stop her.
    "H-Hey! W-What are you doing? Ok that she wasn't all this good but...starting already to vandalize what remains of her is-!"
    She pushes him gently apart and keeps going on.
    "Zittuti!1 I am focusing..."

She finally stands up after few minutes and revealing the gold, rafinate Gothic style, manoscript under the dates:

Omnia Vincit Amor

"Love wins against everything. Remember it." She ends while pointing serious, but still with a certain calm, the gold pen at him.

The bells of the near Church start suddently to ring, 6 P.M. exactly.
    She looks the watch to check if is real, it is.
    "Oh! Hear hear! I risk to be in late for the airplane for Australia!"

"A-Australia? Why this far-"
    She interrupted him with a certain hasty.
    "Milord Nico, it was a pleasure to have met you. May your God bless you so much...so much that you'll spark like a Star, for yourself and for the others!"
    He remains silent, quite impressed by her "bless". But before he could say anything she catches his hand and gives him an energetic handshake, with a big happy smile on her face.
    "I hope destiny will let us meet again!"
    He made a little gemit in her grip, is very curious to see an over 70 with still the energies of a 30.
    "Ugh! M-Me too, R-Ramaela!"
    Then she frees him to call a taxi for her, in the clumsy attempt to use her phone.

Another presence make its way near them, but keeping remaining apart: is Vera. Still wih her serious aspect she warns Nico.
    "Sir, we are ready to go back to the HQ. We are in late for the Plans, leaving the fact we gladly accepted to partecipate at the funeral of your sister."
    He massages his hand while looking her.
    "Good, I will follow you as well soon. Go now if you feel you are in late."
    He then back his gaze at Ramaela, who finally called one of them succefully.
    *Really that woman is very...particular? Weird? Nevermind.*
    Then that gold handwriting...

Vera firmly ends with the typical militar gesture of the hand on the forehead.
    "Yes, Sir."
    And goes away just like as she arrived.

Ramaela looks the new arrival with a weird stupor, as she felt something on her, but then she decides to let her go as she clearly sees her in hasty, too.
    Lastly, her time arrives too; she enters in the taxi to go at the airport, having however the time to see the von Bovier go as well.

1: Be quiet!
    Last edited by Saramica12; 8th April 2015 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Minor corrections and adds

PSN ID
    Marysh24

Default Part 62.2: Another Chance, Another Hope

6th June 2210(Night)
    Jennter HQ, Düsseldorf, Germany

A fresh night at the HQ of Jennter. Vera and Sergej finally can feel the peace that they wanted since the beginning of the War.

"Now is the time for the Tyrann, right?"

"Right, the time for that bastard is counted.
    My family will be again free, as well as those innocent people of Russia, caged in those damn Gulags."

A deep silence fell as they thinks about the plan organized around these days. But then...a spark.

"Hey, sup' Vera?"
    Sergej asks, trying to feel again as an ordinary adolescent as much as her.

"...nothin' new, thinkin' how to Noscope as a PRO MLG Player and stuffs like that, yuo kno'."
    She backs with a smile, almost laughing, while in fact he starts to laughs, a lot!
    Then they begun to talk about their years, mostly those when they were apart for their adolescential issues, or in general their past.

Then a topic seemed inevitable.

"How's with your girl, Sergej? Passed a lot since I've lefted you two..."

Sergej stop to be cheerful and falls in a griveous silence. Vera remained silent as well, but in thinking why.
    "Well? Why this silence? Don't tell me you broke up with her! If is a yes, I am sorry for that, you two seemed so ha-"

"She's dead, Vera, dead. The soldiers of Pawel killed her in one of those riots at Minsk, during May."
    He interrupted her coldly.

The reaction of Vera is certain a shock after hearing that.
    "O-Oh...I-I didn't knew that, I-I didn't meant at all..."

"No, no worries. I told her to don't go there, but she did it, and now? She's...she's..."
    He bows his head down in his hands and sighs heavily while thinking about.
    Vera gets more close to comfort him.
    "So means you fight for her, right?"
    "Yes, I do."
    *But who knows if it was the destiny to have her again next to me? She looks like she passed worse times than me. How many years passes when I decided to follow her? I guess too much.
    Maybe a second chance...*

"Oh, is still good fight for someone or something that is worth. I fight now for our freedom and for my father, who died around April.
    Then, as you saw or not, the men of Pawel catched me and what remains of my family and put in that Gulag!
    And now here we are, four guys and a war to end."
    She said with an intense rage, clearly noticeable in her eyes, that almost gleams of a dark light.
    Yes, Vera indeed was the most damaged by this war if there's a compairson with him. The death of a loved one is painful, yes, but when all your family will have a similar end?
    Sergej up his look toward her and smiles.

"Vera?"
    "Yes?"
    He speaks out their favourite word.
    "Молодца!1"

"...
    Молодца!" Answered back Vera as she hugs him with an immense joy.
    "Untill the end, we'll keep staying together."
    He speaks faithfully.
    "Untill the very end, Sergej."
    The two looks each other, lit up by a new hope. Then both looks again up to the sky and stare it.
    Sergej ends with a profound promise, as with it he'll be forgiven by all those years of absence in her life.
    "I promise you that I will save your family, no matter what."

Vera simply smiles fully grateful toward him after this promise.

Central Siberia, Russia Empire

"You two, you have a visit."
    The Keeper speaks out to a room, where the "prisoners" stay to sleep, pointing at two of them especially, Sonja and Nadejda.
    "A-And now what we did wrong..?"
    Whispered the child.
    "I don't know, but better don't let that guy wait, dear. Let's go."
    Nadejda nodded, and start to move the wheelchair of her mother, too tired to keep stay even on her two feet.

Arrived at the meeting hall, they were absolutely surprised, is Lubovj!

"брата1!" Cries happily Nadejda as she glomps him with all the energies she has left.
    The young man, still dressing with the Russian Empire Air Force suit, is still recognizable as him in their eyes.
    "Hey little pest! How I missed you!"
    Then he went to her mother.
    "мать2...what happened? How are you? "
    She sighs heavily, leaving the fact she's not older than 60, she now looks even more old.
    "Ohh Lubovj, are already two months soon, less food, less sleep and here what happened."
    He looks mad, but he can't do anything to end this, he simply tight his teeth in anger and then looks away.
    The mother tries to calms him down with changing the topic in a better one.
    "Where's our dear Vera, son? What happened to her?"
    "Yes! Where's Verusha?" Repeats the little one with almost the same tone as her.
    Lubovj back serious again, frowning in the act to remember something, then he answers gloomy.
    "I honestly don't know, I've seen her name in the list of "Недостающее"3 with others."

Sonja was between the happiness and the sadness, her plan to disert from the Empire worked or she's acutally now dead somewhere?
    She tries to change topic again.
    "T-Thanks for the news...Will you ever come back?"

"I don't know, it was a lucky event this, the men of the Squadron and here in the Gulag let me pass to visit you two. Naturally because I work in their Military affairs. But I promise I will keep watch an eye to you two when I can, up there."
    He said smiling pointing above.

"One day I wanna go in one of these flying thingies!"
    Bounces on place all excited Nady as she remembers what job he does for the safety of the Empire.
    He chuckles amused
    "They're called Jets, Nady"

"Jatz! Yes!"

"Xaxaxaxa! After that, you'll have a ticket for one fly!
    But promise me you will keep an eye more to your mother while you are here, Обещал4?"

"Обещал!"

"Good Nady...come here!"
    The family hugs all in tears before they will eventually back in their ways and routines.

But there's still hope...

1: Molodtsa, expression of approval and respect "You rock!".

2: Brata,Brother.

3: Mat', Mother

4: Nedostayushcheye, The Missing(?).

5: obeshchal, promise.

Luvovj Yushkevich Leonova is acutally another character that however still didn't make an acutal apparence, he's the older brother of Vera and Nadejda ^^
    Last edited by Saramica12; 12th April 2015 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Minor corrections ^^

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default FTA: Curse of the Devil | Part 13

This is a really long part. I was going to splitit up into 2 parts, but Sara wanted it as one, so here it is!

Also, thanks one more time for doing Ramaela's lines, Sara!

>log13: 22100607-22100608

Thursday, June 7th, 2210

17:45:49

The moment Matt and Ramaela arrived in Australia, and were allowed to go, they got into Ramaela's van, which had been transported over.

"Hey, do you mind driving? I'm really sleepy, must be jet lag." Matt asked.

Ramaela smiled. "Oh, I am still fine to go! Be my navigator in the meanwhile..." She chuckled.

"Sure thing. You can also stay at my place, if you want." He offered

"Ok, but I am fine as I am, you can rest behind, Matt, if you wanna."

"Thanks." He said, lying on the bed in the van.

------------
    Friday, June 8th, 2210

Matt's House.

Early in the morning, for Matt, at least, he got out of bed, finding Ramaela already awake. He shuffled sleepily to the kitchen and got some coffee from his coffee machine, walking over to the living room afterwards.

"What are the plans of today, Matt?" She asked kindly with her homemade tea in her hands.

"I was thinking we could go down to the city."

"Hmm! Seems a good idea! I bet is a very pretty town!" She said happily as she stood up to arrange the veil-cloak on her shoulders, she seemed ready to go.

"Ah, are you ready?" Matt asked. Assuming she was, he finished his coffee in one big gulp.

"Yes, I am! Just let me take my bag and we can go. By walk or by car?"

"Ah... erm..." He stuttered.

"Yes..?"

"[sigh]. I... *mumble mumble mumble*"

Ramaela looked pretty confused and was more than curious about his behaviour "You can tell me, you still feel sick for the travel? I have a remedy for that too in need!"

"No, it's not that, I... *mumble mumble*"

"...Oh please, I don't see well nor hear well, Matt! What you can't? You can't... hive? Five? Uhm..." She couldn't help but laugh "Is too weird to think about that! Hahaha! What so..?"

Finally, he let it out. "Ugh... I can't drive!" Matt prepared for the oncoming ridicule, as he had previously mocked Ramaela for being unable to operate a computer. however...

"Oh, really..? Well..." She shrugged,

"I know, I know, it's the 23rd Century."

"I can, so no worries, in need I can teach you!"

He gave a sigh of relief, "Thanks. I guess it's thanks for helping you to use a computer."

"See? We can complete ourselves, like Yin and Yang... and those stuffs."

"True. For now, either you can drive, or we can take public transport."

"We can go by a public transport, curious also to know your people." She said, giving a small happy smile.

Matt smiled too "Alrighty, then, let's go."

------------
    Hay St. Mall, Perth, Australia

"Wonderful!" Ramaela exclaimed, amazed by how the city looked.

"It is a nice city." Matt said.

"I really like this place!"

"Glad you like it!" He smiled widely.

Ramaela looked around happily, then suddenly she felt heavy in her head, and stopped walking "Ugh...wait. Matt..." She muttered.

"Uhh... huh?! Are you alright?" He asked.

She held her left eye in ache, remaining static to look around "...There's something wrong here. Someone is looking us too much."

He glanced back, and smiled, seeing a few men in suits. "Heh, let's keep moving." Suddenly, he pulled her close, to whisper in her ear "I see what you're talking about."

"Let's go in a more crowdy place." She suggested.

"Okay. Just to be sure, are you okay to run?"

"I-I can't, sorry." She said sadly.

"A-Ah, okay. In an instant, Matt pulled out his computer, and started typing at breakneck speed, all while walking.

"Matt, for any problem, you go." She said, noticing his changed demeanour.

Matt had deduced what the men were there for. "Heh, not on your life, literally. I'm sure they want to speak to you, considering where you were just a few days ago."

"Those eleven days...I knew I was too exposed!" Ramaela started to feel even more nervous. She stopped again and looked behind, now with her light blue eye out, she gasped and looked again at Matt. "Matt..! They're here!"

Matt stopped typing, tapped the screen in a couple of places a few times, then smiled. "Great. I know everything now. Who they are, who they work for, and, most importantly, how we can get away from them and where to hide afterwards. Left. Now." He turned to the left, guiding Ramaela along. She followed him diligently. After moving for a while, Matt turned into an alleyway, then opened a door.

"Quick, in here now" He said, holding the door open.

"Wait, wha..!?"

It was all too quick for her, she couldn't understand in time, but Matt pushed her in and closed the door behind him just as the chasers walk past. Inside, Matt turned to Ramaela, pressed a finger to his lips and waited with his ear against the door. After about a minute he sighed. "Great, they're gone. Now, I know you have questions, and I will answer them to the best of my ability."

"A-Ahem...o-ok..? But still my eye ache..."

" For instance, you are probably wondering where we are, well..." He looked behind her "This man can explain."

The tall man in the lab coat walked over to them, a smile on his face. "Hello, I have been expecting you two, hence the unlocked door. My name is Brandon Smith, welcome to Angelus Research and Development"

"Huh? A-Angelus..? Hello..? Brandon Smith..." She said nervously.

"Angelus is our ally, don't worry." Matt reassured her.

She sighed out in relief. "Wonderful..."

"I'm sure you've heard of an AG team called Crinale, well, they are the direct archrival of Angelus. Crinale also work with the Russian Empire, under Tsar Pawel."

"Wha-?! I did not know that." Brandon blurted out.

"Arch-Rivals...Crinale and Angelus...The Tsar..." She mumbled, deep in thought as she looked around.

Matt noticed Ramaela's mumbling, and turned to her. "You alright?"

"Fifteen and Twenty..." she continued, before Matt's question brought her back to Earth. "Hmm? Oh, yes, yes, I am sir! I only had a bad omen attack, hahaha..! She tried to joke about, to put past the previous terror.

Brandon had a confused look on his face, which prompted Matt to explain. "Ah, I forgot to mention, this is Ramaela De Rosa, she is someone who does divination, and also a previous member of the Anti-Gravity Purity Coalition."

"Ah, that explains a lot, thanks."

"So what did you mean about 15 and 20?" Matt turned back to Ramaela.

"Oh, two numbers that represents two Tarots I had in a reading, the Angel and the Devil, Sir. It fits something with the Devil?"

Brandon just laughed. "Hahaha! Yeah, Crinale is definitely the AG representation of the Devil. I built my AG Racing Team with limited weapon use in mind, whereas Crinale are the complete opposite. Even our team colours are opposites, white and Azure blue for us, black and orange for Crinale"

'HA! Another sign that I catched!' She thought, before sapeaking. "Hm, very interesting, you seems in fact such a pacific man, we need more of you in this world. Especially now in Europe." She then sighed sadly.

"I heard. World War V. Sad times for everyone." Brandon had a sad look on his face. "Some of my allies are involved in that war."

"As I mentioned in the email I sent, I believe we were chased by some officials, due to an incident that occurred involving Ramaela." Matt said.

Ramaela remained mute for a few seconds, before saying, "I wish them all the luck, I lived the IV WW, I know and saw what they are... Oh, that is...a long story too, sir!"

"I know all about war... and corruption. I may not look it, but I lived through the Temtesh Bay incident, I was actually there when it happened!" Brandon exclaimed.

"I...I predicted it!" Ramaela replied.

"And I discovered the inside info about it, by hacking into Overtel's database and analyzing the info." Matt reciprocated.

Brandon smiled. "You all did a good job then. However, it is not over. The upcoming F12000 is definitely going to be the second coming of the F9000. I don't need to be a psychic to tell you that, given the events I saw leading up to it..."

"Signor Smith, for any problems, you have my powers under your service." Ramaela said, Bowing respectfully.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." He said with a smile.

Ironic, isn't it? The Part Number is Crinale's number (13), but Crinale has very little, if anything, to do with it. XD
    Last edited by Ace3000; 9th April 2015 at 01:04 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 63: Production

[part removed]
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 08:43 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 18B: Meanwhile somewhere else...

[wtf did I do here]
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Chngng prt nmbr

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

No, wait, WHAT?! She's still alive?!

- - - Updated - - -

After the past few parts, which were very long, here's a smaller part. Enjoy!

>log14: 22100609

Friday, June 9th, 2210

"We're very sorry, sir, but we failed to capture the individuals. We were chasing them, then they just disappeared." One of the men apologized

"Oh, so you weren't trying hard enough. Fine... you're dismissed. Get out of here." an angry Pawel said.

As they exited the building, they found someone standing by a car.

"Tsar Pawel gave me orders to drive you to your next mission, he'll brief you when you get there." He said.

The men just looked at each other, then got in the car. The driver stepped in, then set off. The long drive ended as they entered a derelict building.

"Now stay in the car, I'll be back in a bit." The driver said, getting out of the car.

"Huh, I wonder what this mission is." One of the agents asked

"I bet it's all because we ailed to catch that woman." Another one said.

"Yeah, well let's just do our job this time, prove to the Tsar that we can do our job."

CLICK.

"Huh?! The doors just locked! What the hell is going o-"

BOOM

After checking the explosion out, and seeing that there were no survivors, the driver got into another car, and called Tsar Pawel.

"It's me. I have succeeded, the failures have been once again taken care of."

"Great! Come back to base for debriefing."

PSN ID
    Marysh24

Post 63.1: A Beginning Summer Night's Nightmare

I thanks @Ace3000 for the collaboration! Enjoy!

Friday, June 9th, 2210
    Australia, Angelus HQ

A big gasp, almost like a choked scream, was heard from a room with followed a heavy breathing sound, like someone was woke up by something terrible.
    *W-what a terrible nightmare...*
    Ramaela holds her head and when she backs to feel more calm she looks around, is only evening, around 9-10 p.m., her stuff still messed up on the table.
    "Oh curses, I fell asleep again. Luckily my candle didn't fell."
    *Well, logic, there's nothing inflammable in all this metal.*
    She takes a big breath.
    *Maybe I ate too much for my body, maybe is only the stress...*
    She takes a limb of her dress and dries her forehead. Someone heard her luckily, in few seconds some knocks at the door. Seems Brandon from the voice.

"Hey, are you alright?"

Surprised, she goes to open the door and finds out that is acutally him.
    "Signor Smith! Oh, just...just a nightmare, sir."

He smiles in a relief to see her still ok at all.
    "I'm glad it was just that. Is there anything you need?"

"Only a glass of water, t-thanks."

"Ok, just a minute."
    And leaves, closing the door behind, so she backs on her seat and waits, while trying to leave out her body and mind this stressful nap.

A minute later, he comes back. He knocks gently again and enters.
    "Just me, I have your water"

While having the glass in her hands she describing the nightmare:
    "There were two men..."
    Drinks quitely, then backs to speak.
    "...I see their deaths, caused by a bomb in a car. Well, in Italy death in dreams means more health or for me or for the dreamed."
    After the description, Brandon thinks about.
    "Two men died in a car bomb... was that dream a form of Divination?"

"Maybe just a dream..."
    And shrugs.

"Yeah, maybe it was."
    He ended in hoping that.
    "Did you see the men?"
    "Was all kinda confused, like...blurred, so not so much. They were dressed a bit like the two I saw on the city."

On these words, he's like stone.
    "No, nevermind, it's probably a nightmare caused by the trauma of what happened then...maybe."

"Better if I rest. Thanks for the kindness, Signor Smith!"

"Yeah, I'd say it would be best if you rested. I wish I had that luxury, however I have to get this work done. I'll see you in the morning, Ramaela."

"Oh, good work then!"

"Thank you. You have a good rest!"

"Bona notti!1"

"Night!"

And he leaves, closing door behind him.
    "Good! I should work on my things as well!"
    She so backs to organise her stuff...but failing, as she fell asleep on her seat again.

10 June 2210 (Afternoon)
    Angelus HQ

On the afternoon she have a little privilege, to see the container of the various models of Angelus, with the company of the Founder as the best guide.
    Ramaela seems really speechless by the place and its creations!
    "They're indeed all very nice! They ispire...graceful things, seems like the Air build them, very well done!"
    Feeling very flattered, he simply thanks her with a happy smile.
    "Thanks, I'm glad you appreciate their designs, they are meant to look nice as well as being as aerodynamic as possible."
    She remained in an awkward silence, then she laughs.
    "I know almost anything about, so I will trust your words!"

Seeing they were walking around there for now more than half an'hour, he asks politely to her: "Is there anywhere else you'd like to go, maybe to meet some of our employees? You can go wherever you like, except for our R&D section. That's where our prototype ships and cars are at."

"Of course, I understand that, but no worries, I am fine staying here, sir."
    Then they kept walking untill suddently she stopped in front of one AG Ship and stares it, then looks some guys around it, certainly Employees for their suit white-blue, and lastly again at the ship.
    "All I see is that you truly had put a particular passion on your work, also your Employees seems enjoy stay here. This is all an atmosphere fulfilled of Concordy, Order and Respect. Harmony."

"Ah, that is the secret to Angelus. Every single one of our employees work here because they love to do the work they do, me included. I've loved AG Racing since I was a kid."
    "Lucky the man who have a path already from the beginning of their life!"
    He simply chuckles at her words.
    "I guess so! Even though I lived through the first dark age of AG racing, I still wanted to do this sort of thing."
    Remembering those ages, she sighs and looks a bit more sadder.
    "I know that, Sir... And you only did right by creating a Team such your."
    "Why, thank you!"
    "Your welcome!"

After some seconds she smiles more while putting her hands on the side of the ship.
    "Yep, a special energy..".

"A... what? Special energy?"

"Yes, it is. Keep to fight with the force of non-violence, you will see that it will give more success than what you could believe, not like Icaras nowadays."

He chuckles.
    "I bet it would, it's just a shame that this particular craft wasn't able to run its full course. This is the Xygen4, which competed in the 2210 season. I just wished that the 2210 season went for the full year."
    He ended with a touch of malincholy.
    Ramaela, feeling that, tries to change the topic and describes why the "energies" and such: "Tsarong teached me well how to "sense" these stuff. C'mon, that Tibetan Pilot for Piranha! I still remember when I met her during the 2164..."

He remained a bit in a deep focusing, then he remembers.
    "Ah, Myima. She was a really talented person." Then he makes a serious face as she mentioned that date, 2164.
    "...2164?"
    "Yea, she was one of the survivors, I met her in the hospital."
    He sighed.
    "I thought as much. That's the only thing I can, or ever will remember from that year, that cursed incident."
    In mind, when she thinks about the F9000, is almost impossible to don't remind of Belmondo...
    "I miss Natasha..."
    Lows the gaze in a more shade of sadness.
    "Ugh." A shudder falls down in his spine.
    "Survivor as well, she was one who helped me to join the AGPC. I saw her death in my eyes in that day."
    "I... I was there. I was there when it happened, I saw the moment she was killed."
    Ramaela frowns in anger, is still for her unbelivable to know that she's gone for the fault of an evil man.
    "May her soul rest in peace...because now she isn't."

"Indeed."

She leaves her hands off it and turns behind, a quite tall figure of a woman, stare them with a certain curiosity with a mix of interest with those green eyes of hers.
    Rosa wants to be polite to this sudden visitor and smiles friendly: "Hello? I was commenting these wonderful ships! Are you one of them..?"

Brandon turns as well a bit surprised, but immediately that becomes annoyance by her presence.
    "Ah, I feel I should introduce you. This is Alexandra Kotova, she was the Leader of Crinale, but now she works here because of Viktor Antonov."
    Turns to Alex.
    "Alex, this is Ramaela De Rosa, a former Member of the old Purity Coalition. She will be staying here for a while."
    Alex looks Ramaela. Ramaela looks Alex.
    But the first who speaks is Kotova, continuing her presentation.
    "Hello. I know how you would feel about me, because of Crinale, but rest assured, I am fighting against the new Crinale."

She remebers her as well, even if barely, thanks to the News and such.
    Also for the events caused by Viktor.
    "Ahhh...an Empress ousted by a insignificant Knave? Hah!"

Alexandra glares at the old woman and backs coldly as a clear ammoniment to her little provocation.
    "He is not insignificant. I made that same mistake, and as a result of that, I lost my job. He knows exactly how to use whatever is given to him to its ultimate potential. He even went so far as to blackmail several of my employees! Do not understimate him, you will pay the consequences if you do."
    At that ammoniment, Ramaela seems now too annoyed and slightly enraged, but not so clear if for her tone or the story itself.
    "Ah! Hear hear! I have to be afraid too? Pi piaciri!2(oh c'mon!) Humans, when there's Power in the middle they're all the same! Worse if they have to pull out the weapons if they wanna reach it! Killl to feel stronger and powerful is the most useless thing, signorinella!

Alex remains silent, then more calmly she speaks more politely, noticing she's not at all this temeeary old woman with her words.
    "I... somewhat agree, even though I have killed in the past. And I didn't say "be afraid", I said "don't underestimate him". Being afraid is the last thing you'd want to do."

"Hear me, C*lati juncu chi passa la china!3 Maybe this will be the best place to redeem, right Signor Smith?"

"I would hope so." And rolls his eyes.

"In need I will help this lost soul, look! I have a green eye as well!"
    She said while put her index finger under her right eye, then laughs a bit.
    She seems now more friendly to her, although who she is and what she'd done, maybe she understood many things already... Alex's answer in fact is a smile, even if it doesn't shine that much, means that there's still something warm in her.

"Signorina Alexandra, De Rosa is here for you as well in need! "
    She tends in front of her a hand for a warm handshake while back a smile as well.

"Thank you." And she shakes Ramaela's hand.

The trio then walked back to a main hall, but suddently Ramaela stopped, she seems having a nervous aspect now.
    "Uhm... did one of you two heard the news of a totalled car with maybe a bomb...no? Because I didn't watched anything in these hours and I was curious if you did instead..."

Little silence, broken only by Brandon who seems having heard of something during the day.
    "Yeah, it was somewhere in Russia."
    "Ohh, nothing more, right?
    Right?" Repeats with a weird tone.
    Then passed the turn of Kotova, who she seems more informed about.
    "There were 3 men in the car, but they have not been identified due to the burns of the explosion."
    Brandon then whispers in her ear: "What kind of car was it. Sedan, 4x4...?"
    "I guess a Sedan, black."
    Brandon then turns to Alex again.
    "Since you know more about the news report than I do, what type of car was it?"
    "Type? It was a sedan, that kind of type?"
    "Y-yeah... thanks."

"Oh, I also remembered something: before the explosion, the car was seen on the road, with 4 people in there, all wearing suits-"
    Ramaela interrupted her, looking even more pale and shocked for this news.
    That dream was indeed another random, but truthful "Dream".
    "I-I guess at all is all I had in that dream... I-I need some fresh air, excuse me..."
    The dizzness too quickly arrives and eventually she collapses not even after she made a step. Brandon and Alex rush to her side, gently pushing her in the vain hope to rianimate her.

"Ramaela? Are you okay? Ramaela?!"

Brandon and Alex look at each other, cannot do anything more than pick Ramaela up and move her to the room she was staying in, calling afterward a medic of the Team.

1: Goodnight!

2: Oh please!

3: "Low down brunch, the flood is coming!"

"if you have a big problem, be patient and wait, the humility will be a strong ally."
    Last edited by Saramica12; 15th April 2015 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Minor corrections and adds ^^