Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Faster Than Angels

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Woah, a future part that is not part of Part 4 gets pretty dark, I won't spoil anymore than that. Are you guys OK with it getting darker than it already is?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

As long as it´s getting brighter later

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Part 4.1:A wyvern soon flies

Its finally the day, after David received the message that the Wyvern CEFND successfully destroyed itself along with one of Crinales racing craft, plans are well under way to test the XAF-72 Wyvern. The entire organisation of Wyvern AR and its fan base collect and merge into a huge crowd outside the hanger eagerly awaiting those doors to open.
    Meanwhile at HQ David scrambles through his office looking for his speech, pressed for time he finally pulls it out from his drawers with a huge sigh of relief. Walks in Sarah.

Sarah "They you are come on we need to do this while its still sunny"
    David "I'm ready, just found my speech"
    Sarah "Well come on then lets go"

Sarah grabs David's hand and races him to the elevator to get him to the mass growing crowd of the Wyvern organisation and the teams fan base. They rush into the elevator and begin their decent. David looks at Sarah as to tell her that she is still holding his hand, she lets go in a embarrassing manner. The elevator bings as they hit the ground floor and walk to the stands. The sun shines bright on the hangar lighting the doors as if some miracle is about to happen. People take their seats as David finally front and centres to the podium, he begins his speech.

"Greetings to everyone here, the Wyvern organisation and our dedicated fans. Today is a special day. If you have been following our data casts then you why you are here today. The XAF is finally ready to take her maiden flight as we begin the era of space age flight has come. I am so happy you have joined me today to witness this advancement in technology. Blood, sweat and tears have been split to create our beauty but I'm sure it was worth the valiant effort of my team of engineers, designers and administrators. I also am proud that our star pilot Falon Dare is taking on the opportunity to fly the Wyvern before you all. Please welcome here today with a round of applause"

Falon enters onto the podium as he is applauded

"Hello people of the Wyvern family, you know who I am. I am so happy to be the one who flies the Wyvern today before you all but I think we should firstly congratulate David here for creating the XAF. But now I think its about time, open the doors!"

The hangar doors slowly open...

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

A cliffhanger like that can only mean that something's not going to go according to plan, and that something is hiding behind those hangar doors.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default JRC3/TJSC3: Jonathan

Faster Than Angels
    Jennterista Racing Chronicles

The Jennter Succession Conflict

Chapter 3/3: Jonathan

21st October 2209
    Jennter Enterprises HQ, Copenhagen, Denmark
    12:01.53

Jonathan was found standing in the office which was to remain his for a few more weeks. He looked out of the window, standing to the right side of the desks front, observing the skyline of Copenhagen.
    “The first time I have been in this city was when I have been way younger.” he uttered “Around the late 70s.”
    “Of the twenty-first century, I assume?” Jana reassured, sitting in a couch facing into the same direction.
    “Indeed.” he smiled “Things look very different nowadays. But there is a bitter beauty in it.”
    “May I ask you why you step back from leading Jennter now?” Jana asked him .

The old Bovier turned towards his upcoming successor “It is a bit of a secret. But the moment you will take over this office, I can’t hide anything from you anymore.”
    “Secret? How so?” she continued to ask.
    Jonathan stroked with his hand through a holographic decor plant standing between Jana and him.

“The Electrosphere.”

A little bewildered Jana looked at him “The Electrosphere?”

“She is still in there. I am certain.” he explained “At least I don’t think she died back then.”
    “You mean Rebekka?” she tried to follow up “But what is the Electrosphere?”

Jonathan took a deep breath “The Electrosphere is everywhere. It is an experimental computer network making use of self-manipulating frequency structures.”
    Jana did not understand what the old man was trying to tell her, however she has still been concerned about what he just mentioned “And you are trying to tell me that Rebekka is inside the Electrosphere? How that?”

“Sublimation.”
    “What now?” Jana stood up, growing impatient.
    “In case everything went right back then, her consciousness has been uploaded to the Electrosphere.” he tries to explain “But after so many years I didn’t find a way to sublimate myself.” He sat down, onto a couch opposed to Jana “I am running out of time. Of all the things Jennter could replace in me, the brain is none of them.”
    Jana sat down again and looked at the coffee table between them “I see…”
    “And” he looked down for a moment, then faced Jana “I am ready to risk everything now.”
    Last edited by Jonny; 7th May 2020 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Final Overture

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Wait, even darker.
    If I woud be, for example Jonny Bovier, I would have this 'unreal' feel. First he lost his beloved company (on a rough way), that he directed over 170 years. Then he got arrested and needs to get violent to break out. And...even darker? I have no good feel
    As log it's nothing tooo apocalyptical... :/

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Great part! I meant it to get only slightly darker, but I'm glad you're okay with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    Henry Assange, the mole.
    Oh, I see what you did there!

Is it possible that he is a descendant of Julian Assange?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Oh, I created a easter egg althought I didn't wanted that

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default Faster Than Angels | Part 4.1

It's Friday, so you know what that means!

First off, the referenced album title of part 3.2 was "Invaders Must Die" by The Prodigy

But now, IT BEGINS...

[Part 4.1] Calm Before the Storm

<22091128>
    Tuesday, November 28th, 2209

Angelus R&D HQ, Perth, Australia

10:01:32

BREAKING NEWS
    "Gareth Ardos, second pilot for Angelus in the FX400 AG Racing League has been admitted to Royal Perth Hospital following a traffic accident. The pilot, aged 34, was found in his car, which had crashed off Mounts Bay Road. His car had shown signs of being forced off the road. Gareth was to participate in the final race of the 2209 season tonight. He is in a stable condition. The police are currently investigating this incident. We urge anyone who witnessed the incident to contact the police."

"Grraaaahh!" Brandon yelled angrily, "This was the work of Crinale, I know it! Now we don't have anyone to race!"

"Wh-why don't you let me race?" Tarah quietly asked, scared by Brandon's sudden outburst.

"I just know they will attack you next, that we don't need. Besides, I have a feeling this will be our toughest race yet."

"So what, we just give up then?! BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO!" She yelled.

Brandon just turned and looked at Tarah. "You think I want to give up? You misunderstand me. I will find a way, trust me."

19:28:23

BREAKING NEWS
    "For the second time today, a pilot from Angelus' AG Racing team has been injured, rendering them unable to race. Tarah Andrews, lead pilot for Angelus in the FX400 AG Racing League has been involved in a car accident. She was lucky to walk from the scene. However, she has sufficient injuries to warrant an inability to race. With just 30 minutes until the final race of the season, it seems Angelus will not be racing tonight."

Hearing the news, Brandon just stood up, flipped the chair he was sitting on out of his way, and stormed out of the room to his office, where he sat down and put his head in his hands.

"No," Brandon said weakly. "First Gareth, now Tarah. Who's next, me?! You've gone too far, Crinale, TOO FAR! I will murder each and every one of you. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!"

This was the first time he broke down and cried under the pressure. Crinale had finally got to him.

It was a good 10 minutes before he calmed down, but it was too late, he was already broken. And pissed. There was only one sane option left that he could think of, and he took it without a moments hesitation, there was not one second to lose...

19:47:51

At night, Omega Harbour looked very beautiful. It was filled with neons running the length of the 12.5km course. Above the start line, in neon there was a large logo of the course, the symbol of Omega, Ω. It was an awesome sight, not that anyone was really paying attention.

Every single team was running about, making final adjustments to just about everything. Except for Crinale, however. They weren't running about, and their ship was the only one sitting at the starting grid. Then suddenly, at 19:50 exactly, the ship's cockpit opened, and an individual stood up. They was wearing a black suit and a full opaque helmet, hiding their face. Their suit was surrounded by orange-yellow neons. Then an angry, computerized voice spoke, which came in the direction of Crinale's racer.

"I WAS KNOWN AS AKUMA NAZO, LEAD PILOT FOR CRINALE. I AM THE GREATEST PILOT IN THE WORLD. HOWEVER, ON THE RACETRACK, I NEVER SHOWED AN IOTA OF MY TRUE POTENTIAL. TONIGHT, HOWEVER, I WILL. TONIGHT, I WILL DESTROY ANGELUS! HENCEFORTH, I SHALL BE KNOWN AS... THE DEVIL_"

Just as they said the name Devil, a set of neons at the side of the ship flickered on and off, then lit up forcefully to form a light series that was never seen before on that craft. It was the number 13. Devil then spoke 5 more words:

"ANGELUS, YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST_"

"Ah, crap! We're so boned." Tarah whined. "Just where is Brandon anyway?"

Just then, she received a text message from Brandon:
    "Tarah, I am unable to attend this race, I'm so sorry. That means, for just this one race, you will be our Acting Team Leader. I have sent a racer, they are the very best we have, but they did not want to be a racer, so I accepted their choices. However, since they are an Angelus employee, they know of the incidents that occurred today, and as such is willing to race tonight. They only require that their identity be a secret. They have called themselves 'Angel'. We're Faster than Angels, we can beat Crinale."

At that moment, a black, modified Angelus Razer.X, Angelus' top of the line AG supercar, raced down the pit lane and came to a sudden stop less than a metre from Tarah. A person in a unique Angelus racing suit jumped out. The only thing different about the suit was that it was black with azure neons, as opposed to white with no neons. The individual was wearing a full, opaque helmet with azure neons, like Crinale's. It also hid the individuals face. The race suit bore the team logo, and the name "Angel" written below it.

"Tarah Andrews, I presume? Did you get the text message?" He spoke. It was clear, by his voice and physique, that it was a man.

"I did," She said "Are you our racer?"

"I am an employee, I do not usually race, however, I have chosen to display my unique skill tonight. Crinale needs to pay for what they've done. Now, if you'll excuse me, I shall get ready, if anyone needs me, I will be on the starting grid"

"OK, as far as we know, you are good to go."

"Excellent." He started to walk to the grid, but was stopped by Crinale's mysterious racer, Devil.

"Crinale, we meet at last. The legendary Akuma Nazo"

Devil paused for a moment, then spoke. "ANGEL... FINALLY. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG TO MEET YOU. I WILL BE KNOWN AS 'THE DEVIL' FOR THIS RACE. HOWEVER, HOW CAN YOU CALL IT 'MEETING' WHEN YOUR FACE IS CONCEALED?_"

It was clear that Angel was unhappy with Crinale. He forcefully stuck out his arm and forefinger, pointing at Devil. As his forefinger stuck out, he loudly spoke: "OBJECTION!"

"Says the one who concealed his voice along with his face!" After that, Devil seemed at a loss for words, then they spoke.

"YOU WILL BE DESTROYED BY MY SKILL, ANGEL. I WILL DESTROY YOU AND THAT ENTIRE FAILURE OF A COMPANY YOU WORK FOR. I HAVE BEATEN YOU ONCE, AND I CAN BEAT YOU AGAIN. THERE IS NOT A MOMENT TO LOSE, LET US RACE, NOW!_"

"You will see what I am capable of, Crinale." Angel said, pushing past Devil. He got into the KA-AGR1, starting it up. The neons turned on, the individual lines of light moving from the front to the back. He then reached under the cockpit and opened a panel, which housed a switch. He flipped the switch.

One area on the left and right sides of the Angelus ship started to flicker, like the Crinale ship did. The neons then lit up in a certain way. First, a number appeared, 0. Above that, a halo appeared above the zero. Finally, a pair of wings seemingly shot out of either side of the zero. Angel then spoke once more before the race started, taunting Devil.

"Come at me, if you dare."

Since it was the final race of the season, all 16 teams were to compete, the only thing they were qualifying for was their starting position. On a screen to the side of the starting grid, the 16 teams and their position lit up:
    01. Crinale
    02. Angelus
    03. Wyvern
    04. AG Systems
    05. Jennter
    06. Icaras
    07. Goteki 45
    08. Piranha
    09. FEISAR
    10. Auricom
    11. Assegai
    12. Qirex
    13. EG-X
    14. Triakis
    15. Mirage
    16. Harimau

"I don't get how Crinale got pole position with such a slow, heavy craft like theirs." Tarah thought out loud.

The rest of the teams took their places on the starting grid and then, at last, the final, and what would be the most epic race of the 2209 season of the FX400 officially began.

"3, 2, 1...

"GO!"

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Quote Originally Posted by Ace3000 View Post
    As his forefinger stuck out, he loudly spoke: "OBJECTION!"
    Hmm is that by any chance a reference to the Ace Attorney game series?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

You got it, I love that series!

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

^ I knew it

Btw the actual reason I ended part 4 on a cliff-hanger is because I didn't finish my concept art for the XAF-72 then. But its finally about ready for you to see.
    Part 4.2 will be out soon once I am happy with it, I'm going for a truly immersive atmosphere in this part

Also I will include secret references in this part to a couple of my favourite games, can you spot them all??

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Neat! I accept your challenge!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default JRC4/TJSC4: Two Faces

Faster Than Angels
    Jennterista Racing Chronicles

The Jennter Succession Conflict

Chapter 4/4: Two Faces

29th October 2209
    Jennter Enterprises HQ, Copenhagen, Denmark
    15:24.19

“Yes, it’s all written out already.” Jonathan stood with Henry Marsson in his office “The documents come into effect as they are on 1st November 2209 at 12 PM. From then on Jana will take over my position.”
    Henry mustered the room “And do you keep these documents safe?”
    Jonathan nodded “Yep, they are in my lockable desk drawer. Traditional paper, so digital errors can be avoided.”
    “I see.” the young man uttered “This is the first time our company goes through a change of leadership.”
    The old Bovier smiled “Took way too long. I am very happy this company even lasted until today.”
    Henry appeared bewildered, given he only knew a Jennter that was a world leading multinational corporation, but he comforted “I am sure Jana will continue this legacy.”

Jonathan walked towards the door, readying to attend another issue “Ah, Henry.”
    Henry followed him “Yes, Jonathan?”
    He smiled again, a pure smile, that put a lot of youth into his worn face “I can’t thank you enough for all your support in all these years!”
    The other man stopped in the room “Oh...no need to…”
    “With you by her side, Jana will soon find the right way in this world.” Jonathan reached to place his hand on Henrys shoulder “I feel like throwing a little gathering soon.”

1st November 2209
    11:58.13

A ceremony has been planned. A little resume of the companies history under the leadership of Jonathan and the current projects followed. Jana was also presenting her plans for the near future.
    Finally Jonathan was sitting with Henry and Jana by his side again at a table, in front of a crowd and countless cameras on live feed.
    “...and within a few minutes, my precious Jana Bovier will become the second President of Jennter Enterprises.” he read from a prepared speech manuscript while reaching out for the official documents that initiate the change of charge in the company.
    “As of today, the 1st November 2209, at 12 o’clock Central European Time, Jana Bovier is the sole President of Jennter Enterprises, with all rights and obligations, with the veto power in any lead decisions, which shall only be challenged if her acting violates the ‘Codicem honoris Jennterista’-”

He abruptly stopped after opening the first page.

“This is not real.”
    He flipped the pages.
    “Why is this seal…”
    He turned more pages.
    “My signature…”
    More pages
    “The ink…”

12:00.00

‘The following document singularly transfers the role of President of Jennter Enterprises and all associated positions in personal union from Jonathan Bovier to Henry Marson.’

Jonathan rose out of his chair, pressing his arms into the table “WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS, HENRY MARSON!?” he shouted at the man who has been his trusted assistant for seven years.

Henry chuckled.

Jonathan grabbed him by his collar. He may be shorter than the Swede, but in his anger it did not lack him in strength.
    Henry laughed and glared into his eyes with a smile that feasted on the rage of an old man “Oh Jonathan, you very well know what powers I possess now.”
    He whispered those words, well aware of what could leak through to the public otherwise.
    Just as much as he knew all along which technology to use to manipulate paper to his will.
    Just as much as he knew all along when he could access Jonathans office.
    The fruits of years were ready.

Jonathan pushed Henry down again and let the palm of his hand meet Henrys face with the highest speed he could achieve.

Henry laughed, it was one thing he didn’t care about the world to witness. At this moment, he did not “Security!”

Jonathan has been grabbed by two security guards in Jennter uniform.
    Jana, dumbfounded by the surreality of the scene unfolding, finally found words “No! You can’t do that!”

“He did it himself.” Henry threw back.
    Jana grabbed the document before Henry could take it.
    “Jana Bovier. You hereby are fired. Security!” he spoke to her, while squeezing tight on her lower arm. Lowering the pressure on her arm, Jana dropped the papers and was immediately taken away by two other guards.

Henry collected the document, adjusted his hair and collar to the degree possible and held it towards the crowd, showing the line which marked that he indeed was in charge now.

“I am sorry for the ruckus.” he bowed towards the microphone at his place at the desk where just minutes ago the two Boviers have been sitting. “I noticed that Jonathan Boviers judgement has been clouded the past months. Perhaps he wasn’t quite aware of the things we decided on broader levels. Anyway, I promise Jennter will enter its greatest time soon.”

As such, Henry left the stage and yet again a crowd was put in awe.
    Last edited by Jonny; 7th May 2020 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Final Overture

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

That's getting interesting, can't wait for the next part!

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Here it is the next instalment to my fan fic, bare in mind the events in this part occur before the final rave at omega harbour.
    Also there are two prompts in this part, when you see one please click on the link allocated to the prompt, this is for a immersive atmosphere as you read

-Video1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkCMVsGy8Kk
    -Video2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIMkq7tgjug

Part 4.2: Flying with a dragon

The doors slowly open to hanger 12, from inside the darkness emerges the XAF-72 Wyvern

The audience awes and wonders at the beautiful sight of the sleek aircraft as its pulled behind the podium. David, Falon and Sarah are just inches from it and they to cannot fathom the reality that the aircraft is theirs. All the years of development and testing have proven their worth. David turns to the microphone.

"Well ladies and gentleman there she is, the XAF-72 Wyvern in all her glory and my god isn't she beautiful.....
    Right there's no time to lose, I think its about time Falon enters the cockpit."

Falon nods and then the audience applauds him as he slowly approaches the Wyvern, he enters the cockpit......

(Play video1)

David: czzt okay Falon are you ready?
    Falon: More ready than I will ever be!
    David: Good, then lets begin. We will also have a second pilot flying close by you to monitor the Wyverns progress. His call sign is Razgriz.
    Falon: Good to know, lets start. Powering up the FTL Drive now.

The Wyverns engine roar into life, the ailerons begin to sweep and the wings extend outwards.

Falon: Flight preparations complete, engines are at full power.
    Razgriz: No anomalies detected.

David speaks into the microphone:

"Falon you are cleared for takeoff!" The audience cheers loudly with a standing ovation.

Falon: Understood, beginning take off sequence.

The Wyvern kicks in its afterburners and slowly gains speed, a beautiful roar is heard from far away as Falon gives all its got on the ground. The Wyvern accelerates rapidly and before anyone can gasp, she takes off into the air.

Falon: We have lift off!

Hats are thrown into the air and people jump in joy. David and Sarah hug each other in celebration, but soon stop after they both think about the holding hands in the elevator previously and now the hug. Rather embarrassed they look away from each other for a moments notice, but end up looking at each other again in a way they did before.

David: well then.
    Sarah: umm yeah.
    Falon: are you two lovebirds quite done down there, this is a moment for the Wyvern.
    David: Oh, duh, of course
    Audience member: Awww, we got lovebirds!

David turns away from the crowd in embarrassment as Sarah turns to hide her blushing.

Razgriz: well, well, I knew something would soon come about between them two haha.
    Falon: how about I do a BARREL ROLL to regain the purpose of this demonstration?
    Razgriz: sounds like a good idea!

Falon dives towards the crowd and ascends rapidly soon afterwards while performing several rolls as he does so. The audience cheers louder than ever before, Falon pulls off several stunts in the Wyvern that were never thought possible such as the Pugachev’s Cobra and several high G load loops. Its an impressive sight to peoples eyes as they cannot unfathomed what they are seeing. Its almost unreal to David.

David: I just can't believe this is happening
    Sarah: Its a man-made miracle

Tempted by unknown feelings David grabs Sarah's hand, she doesn't pull away but embraces the kindness for she to has new feelings. 47 minutes pass of the allotted 1 hour and 30 minutes demonstration flight time of the XAF-72. Falon pulls off many stunts and exceeds Mach 3.6 on several runs. People are glued to the sky, everything is going according to plan.

David: Well ladies and gentleman we have tons of time left before the end, any suggestions on Falons next stunt?

The audience shouts out many ideas: Loop de loops! U-turns! and more

David: Okay simmer down lets have one at a time please.
    ?????: I have a challenge for Falon!
    David: who said that?

(stop video1, play video2)

A shadowy figure stands up from the stands

?????: Me!
    David: Wait no!, its... its you!
    Sarah: Who is it David?
    David: Its the man who stole the Wyvern CEFND warp device!

Everybody gasps and moves away from the culprit.

?????: Ah so you do remember me. HAHAHA it will do you no good now, lets have your Wyvern try this challenge then.

The culprit pulls a device from his pocket and activates it. Razgriz's F-15 flashes warning lights as he trails the XAF. "WARNING! WARNING! XAF ANOMALIE DETECTED!!!

Razgriz: Falon you're in danger
    Falon: Huh?

Soon the XAF'S dashboard lights up and displays a warning:
    Warning! warning! anomalies detected!
    Engine power falling, 67% and decreasing
    Aileron control failing, powklkf falling fhbvfvbvnv
    Emergencybgeedcsdbc landindhyfb fybffhdhfybn
    fhdbchdbvn
    Crinale overtake in progress, 29% complete

David: How could you do this?!!!
    ?????: For the greater good of mankind
    David when I get my hands on you...
    ?????: To late

The man disappears from the stands, instantly peoples attention turns to the sky. The XAF has become instable and is losing altitude and power. David runs to the comm unit.

David: Falon are you okay?!!
    Falon: I'm fine but the Wyverns computer has been corrupted! there's a virus in the system and its the same one used on the FX-400 Wyvern during the Fort Gale race!
    David: NOO! Falon you need to land now!

Razgriz: I'm attempting to remotely clean the virus but it may take some time!
    Falon: My engine power is at 49% Altitude 9000 feet and falling. I'm losing control of the ailerons!
    David: Razgriz you've got to hurry up!
    Razgriz: I'm going as fast as I can, there is a option that can help stop the virus from destroying the Wyvern.
    Falon: What is it?!!
    Razgriz: Shut down the computer!
    Falon: But then I'll lose all control, the Wyvern will stall!
    Razgriz: There's no other choice, you'll crash before I clean the virus if you don't shut it down!!!

There's a long pause from Falon..... He then says the unthinkable.

Falon: Shutting down main computer now!

The Wyvern ceases its roar and begins to glide elegantly as the virus has been halted in its tarcks.

David: Razgriz you only have 3 minutes before the Wyvern stalls, you got to hurry!
    Razgriz: Okay, scanning now!............... found the miserable bugger!
    Falon: HURRY!
    Razgriz: Cleaning now! I need two minutes.
    Falon: WE DON'T HAVE TWO MINUTES!!

Two minutes elapse.

Razgriz: I did it! the Virus is gone!
    David: Excellent, Falon start the Wyvern up.
    Falon: IT WON'T RESTART! I'M TRYING AND IT WON'T!
    Sarah: DON'T GIVE UP! KEEP TRYING.

The unthinkable happens, the Wyvern stalls and plummets to the Earth. Falon desperately points the nose of the aircraft down to keep the Wyvern stable and as he tries to restart the engines.

Falon: COME ON YOU MISERABLE S**T WORK!!!!

Falon bashes on the computer and it kicks into life!

Falon: I DID IT! WE HAVE CONTROL
    Razgriz: You need to level out now!

Falon pulls back on the stick harder than ever before and pulls the nose up. He succeeds and unstalls the Wyvern. The audience cheers graciously as Falon is safe once again.

Falon: Coming in for emergency landing!

The Wyvern lands safely on the runway and emergency vehicles along with David and Sarah rush to the scene. The Wyvern is undamaged but soon bellows out thick black smoke. But Falon isn't hurt and the internal fire is extinguished. David rushes to Falon.

David: Are you hurt!
    Falon: No but a little shaky now

David escorts Falon to a ambulance to be sure on his condition.

David: Crinale will pay for this!!!

Phew my hands are on fire hope you enjoy this instalment guys.
    There are 3 hidden Easter eggs, can you find them?
    Also the picture of my XAF isn't working right now so I will post it another time

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Quote Originally Posted by Snakenator1 View Post
    Falon: how about I do a BARREL ROLL to regain the purpose of this demonstration?
    #1: Star Fox - DO A BARREL ROLL (Z or R twice)

Quote Originally Posted by Snakenator1 View Post
    Powering up the FTL Drive now.
    #2 (possibly): FTL: Faster Than Light.

and I have no idea what the third one is, sorry.

However, that part was really awesome!

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Glad you liked it my hands were burning afterwards haha

You answered 2/3 references correctly well done
    3. Razgriz- A squadron of elite pilots from Ace Combat 5, but that was the hardest one

EDIT--

XAF-72 Wyvern.jpg

Finally got the image to upload but there is the XAF in all its glory. I spent hours of my free time doing this so I hope you like the XAF-72 Wyvern
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 6th June 2014 at 10:17 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

2/3 ain't bad.

That ship looks great!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Good work, did you...animated it?