GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default JRC25/-2: Black Noise

Faster Than Angels
    Jennterista Racing Chronicles

Virtual Aspirations

Chapter 25/-2: Black Noise

They entered something resembling a house, Rebekka led It, dwelling forward to what seemed like a backyard terrace.
    “Please sit down” she offered and the moment It rested in a chair, various dishes appeared on a table.
    A bright sunny afternoon accompanied the scenery. Something like fog obscured the view beyond some twenty metres though. It felt soothed by the scene nonetheless, almost nostalgic about a memory that didn’t exist.

“Please, take whatever you like. Coffee, tea, cake…” Rebekka invited her “You do know how to eat, right?”
    “I...never felt hunger” It said, not shy but distant.
    Rebekka smiled “But do you know taste?” and took a major part of cake for herself.
    “This is the Electrosphere. I was stranded here a long time ago, but I learned what possibilities exist here” she began to explain “I used to be human.”
    It looked at her “Human?”
    She nodded “Yes, from the ‘physical world’. Well, the Electrosphere does exist in the physical world, but I have been trapped in here for seventy years now.”
    “What is the physical world?” It asked, with a direct yet remaining distant voice.
    “A place that makes much less sense than this one” Rebekka sighed and took a sip from her cup of coffee “But it is so much more coherent.”
    “So what do you do?” the voice became more direct and somewhat personal.
    “At first I struggled, when I got sublimated into this world. I relentlessly searched for an exit” she looked into the distance, then laid back into her chair “But I know he will find a way. Even if so much time passed already, I am sure he is still there, trying to find me.”
    “Who?” It asked next.
    “Jonathan, my husband.”

It turned away from Rebekka, grabbing the own head.
    “Huh, what’s up?” she asked.

“Jonathan...why does this sound like I know something!?”
    Rebekka remained silent while looking at the figure next to her.
    “Why, of all things, do I remember this name?”
    “Jonathan Bovier” Rebekka bluntly said “That’s his name.”
    “Jonathan Bobier” It repeated “Bovier....”
    “Rebekka!?”
    Last edited by Jonny; 13th March 2021 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Final Overture - numbering

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default Faster Than Angels | Part 9.0

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No Mr. Bovier, I expect you to die!"

...sorry, I had to... I'll let myself out now...

But not before giving you guys a little early present! Enjoy!

The referenced album title of Part 8.0 was Music Has the Right to Children by Boards of Canada

[s2_1.0: Part 9.0] Speed for the Racing Generation

<22100205>

Monday, February 5th, 2210

Vertica, Cayman Islands

09:18:36

The Angelus team were getting ready for their first race of the 2210 season. Kicking the season off was a simple race at Vertica.

"OK, First race of the season, of course they'd start off with one of the easiest tracks in the world!" Brandon told the team, "Still, we need a lot of preparations before we can race."

09:25:16

Taking the #2 position on the grid, Angelus and the rest of the 12 qualified racers took their place:
    01. Wyvern
    02. Angelus
    03. Icaras
    04. Jennter
    05. Piranha
    06. FEISAR
    07. AG Systems
    08. Triakis
    09. Crinale
    10. Auricom
    11. Qirex
    12. Assegai

"Heh, Crinale sure seem to be down on their luck!" Gareth said, seeing the grid, "Still, though, it can be anyone's race" He started up Angelus' valued craft, the Xygen4, finally ready to race...

>>ANGELUS AGR_OS v1.6
    >>BOOTING...COMPLETE
    >>INITIATING PRE-RACE CHECK...

>>SYSTEM... OK
    >>THRUST... OK |ENABLED|
    >>LIMITER... OK |VENOM ENABLED|
    >>AIRBRAKES...OK |ENABLED|
    >>SHIELDS...OK |ENABLED|
    >>32X_B.M....OK |ENABLED|
    >>WEAPONS... ERROR_482
    >>DISABLE? y_
    >>WEAPONS DISABLED.

"Damn it. Oi Smith!" Gareth informed him, "My weapons system spat out an Error 482, I've disabled them for now... WAIT, WHAT IS IT DOING?!"

The countdown started, prematurely, starting to count down from not 3, but 6.66. At that moment, Brandon thought "482? That's a weapons jam, why would... oh crap, THE COUNTDOWN!"

Thinking quick, he connected to the AGRC, "Brandon Smith, Angelus, why's it starting, it's too early!"

"There's nothing we can do, we're not doing it!"

He connected back to Gareth.

"...I'm sorry."

Gareth grabbed the thruster, and yanked it to full power

GO!

<09:26:18_>
    <vertica: white run_>
    <venom class_>
    <lap 01_>
    <nitro witch | samplingmasters aya_>

The Xygen shot off at full acceleration, Gareth could not, and was not going to, back down from it.

"Smithy, I don't need weapons to win, I have a fast ship. I will win with the weapons disabled."

"HAH! That's the spirit!" Brandon replied back.

Due to the lack of weapons the Xygen had already, and his great racing skill, Gareth adapted to the complete absence of weapons fairly quickly and easily.

"[sigh], Venom is so slow." Gareth said in a bored manner, maxing the craft out at Venom speed, 462km/h.

As expected, the unmistakeable sight of Crinale's new 2210 FX400 racer, the F0-RG7.2 (aka Valkyrie), appeared behind Gareth. They kept their position, waiting at the ready to pounce...

And then they just raced past him, using a turbo.

"Well... that was unexpected." Gareth thought, who was just about to dodge whatever attack came from the dark matte-grey craft

Apart from the lack of weapons and the premature start, the race continued without a hitch, until the second to last lap.

<10:53:48_>
    <vertica: white run_>
    <venom class_>
    <lap 29_>

Gareth flew past the Crinale ship after the horizontal loop, which had actually slowed down to let him past. The dark, aggressive looking ship tailed him, hunting him down.

"Rockets."

Gareth tried to sideshift out of the way, but instead caught his ship against the rightmost rocket, taking damage and slowing him down. Crinale were even so determined to eliminate him, they even slowed down to let Gareth past. As he did, however...

"Plasma."

BOOM.

"Energy Critical."

"How am I not eliminated?!" Gareth wondered.

At that point onwards, he raced more carefully, as he did not want to suffer further damage and cause a self-elimination.

"Gareth, this is urgent!" Brandon yelled quicky at him. "You were shot by Crinale with a Plasma, yes?!"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Have you suffered any unexpected shield loss? Any other loss in power?"

"No. Seriously, why the hell are you asking me this?"

"Do you remember the Fort Gale race last year? Crinale fired a Plasma equipped with the KX-SI virus. I do not want that happening again, especially to us!"

"Ah, gotcha. Well, nothing anomalous to report, except for 'I really need my shields restored, mate'!"

"Look, you're a good racer, a great one, in fact! You can do this, just one more lap!"

Gareth paused for a few seconds, before saying, "Alright Smithy, LET'S DO THIS!"

<lap 30_>
    <final lap_>

Gareth was able to avoid every single wall, obstacle, weapon and ship he flew past, and that lap was seeming to be both a perfect lap and the fastest lap in the race, but just at the last corner, at the 3 speed pads, Wyvern's craft was at the wrong place at the wrong time, directly in the line of the speeding Angelus craft. Gareth pulled open his airbrakes and swerved away in order to clear both the ship and the wall to his left. After keeping the airbrakes open for the shortest time, he closed them and gave the ship full power, but even then, it was too late...

<11:02:37_>
    <race complete_>
    <second place_>

"Damn it! I almost had it!" Gareth yelled in frustration, then calmed down and thought about the situation logically, but Brandon talked to him before he could say anything.

"Gareth, calm down. See, it doesn't matter if you didn't come in fi-"

"I know." He cut Brandon off, "For one, I had no weapon use whatsoever, not even to restore my shields. It takes a great pilot to even come close to the end, and I did, even coming in the top 3. Second, no-one's perfect, we aren't going for a perfect 1st place victory, because that's impossible. Lastly, It's only the first race in the season! It's anyone's game!"

"At least you see why I don't care about a first place victory today. At least we're on the board" Brandon said.

"I have just one question though...

Who was that Crinale racer? I thought you told us their #2 had been killed?"

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Insight: Jennter JAG-FX4.09

Faster Than Angels

Insights/2209

Jennter JAG-FX4.09

League: FX400 Anti-Gravity Racing League
    Seasons: 2209 -
    Speed: 9/10
    Thrust: 6/10
    Handling: 8/10
    Shield: 6/10

The JAG-FX4.09 is Jennters first craft since their F9000 outing. While taking a generally conservative approach, it maintains the team’s tradition of aerodynamic innovation. This results in a fast and well handling craft outfitted with a relatively underpowered engine and mediocre shielding for weight reduction.
    Apart from the final race of the season, company heir Nico Bovier piloted the craft throughout the 2209 season.
    Last edited by Jonny; 12th March 2021 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Final Overture

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Ooh, new ship data, this helps in that super secret surprise I'm making...

Nevertheless, nice job! I thought you mistyped FX400, though I'm assuming this is not the case and 'F400' is just the name of the craft?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Nope, it's the name of the craft (you think I write FX400 3 tims wrong?)

BTWthere will be an update soon.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Well, no, of course not! I just thought you misspelt it at the beginning, but after seeing it spelt as F400 two more times, I assumed it was not a misspelling.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Flying with Dragons: S2 Part 1
    We're the Zone

December 27th, 2209

Wyvern AR HQ, Reykjavik outskirts, Iceland.

Sir, the time has arrived.
    Excellent! Assemble the crew for a briefing in the main theatre.
    Will do.

Local time 5:06pm

Wyvern AR's entire team assembled in the theatre for the new briefing, the atmosphere was electric with the development of a new ship. None of the engineers were told what the ship was or looked like, but they had simple instructions of creating a new "element" for the new XAF. Nobody knew what this element would do or was but the actual people who worked on the new ship were not allowed to reveal any information regarding the new material or the XAF itself.

BANG

The doors swung open at high speeds, through came some familiar faces. David Mendel and Lead pilot Razgriz entered and took centre stage and began the meeting.

Hello gracious Wyvern employees, I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas with your families and are ready to continue your hard work with us. Now I'm sure that all of you are going to ask the same question, it regards the new ship and its design. Well without further ado here is what I present to you all:

The XAF-10 mk III Wyvern

A final wish from our deceased Sarah is to create a new legacy for this team, one who shall show what pure racing is. This is the legacy we race by and always will be, and in honour of this final gift from Sarah I wish to give the new ship its own nickname. Sarah was often referred to as short stuff or little genius. So in honour of Sarah I name thee new ship:

"Little Wyvern"

A massive round of applause was given at that moment, the legacy was born and a new era for Wyvern AR had begun. One of prosperity and promise, a future where no one else shall be lost to evil.

Thank you people, I am sorry to of kept this new ship top secret but I wanted it to be a surprise. But as you all can tell we are the First ever team to harness the power of Zone mode and implement it into a working racer. This has never been done before, and thus we have created Zone Fibre Glass that we own the rights to. May we all take home a piece of this massive accomplishment we have. Thus the project shall be known under this name:

"Little Wyvern, she is the Zone"

Thank you for your time everyone and now please join me in the first demonstration of the new ship.
    Suddenly the back drop for the theatre lifted and thus revealed Little Wyvern, many faces just dropped at the shear awe of seeing an F-14D in Zone colours. It was a truly beautiful ship to look at, and with the stats to boost what is a marvellous creation, this Wyvern is a ultimate compilation of Beauty and the Beast.

Now Razgriz, you've been practicing with the new Wyvern in the training simulators, now lets see what you can achieve with Little Wyvern.

Sure thing David, LETS DO THIS!

Local time 5:49pm

Wyvern AR Test tracks

Wyvern HQ is home to the teams 3 prominent testing grounds where all the racing ships are put to the test:
    Track 1 is a standard NASCAR like oval designed to test the outright power and acceleration of each ship, all turns are gradual and inclined to the inside corner to better aid in the turn due to gravity pulling the ship closer to the apex. The track measures just short of 5.5km and lap times average at just close to 40 seconds and has a total of 25 speed and weapon pads. There is also a track split similar to Anulpha Pass with a elevated bridge where barrel rolls are tested to there maximum efficiency. This track is also used to test the firepower proficiency against bots.

Track 2 is a combination of Chengou Project and Sebenco Climb designed to make the airbrakes scream, many sharp corners from Sebenco are used and the infamous outward inclined corner from Chengou is this tracks key character traits. There are also many barrel roll opportunities thanks to many undulations in the track but unlike Sebenco climb this track is flat so the undulations are much greater. This is a shorter track coming in at 2.7km with average lap times around 25 seconds, total speed and weapon pads comes to 20.

Track 3 draws heavy inspiration from Vineta K and this track tests all of the abilities of the craft at once. Unlike Vineta this track is considerably longer and has more straight pieces of track. But all corners are retained along with track profile so all barrel rolls possible on the real track can be done. Coming at 4.7 km, average lap times at 30 seconds and 23 speed and weapon pads. Track 3 is regarded as the most fun to race on much like to the real Vineta K.

David then turns to his team of race administrators to record the lap times.

"Now guys, for these tests we have disabled Little Wyverns speed inhibitor so the maximum speed of 900+km/h can be achieved but due to league rules we obviously will have to use it in a standard race. In this test Razgriz will run all three test tracks for 5 laps and we will see what we are now capable of. But Razgriz are you ready?"

"Lets Go!!"

"BEGIN!!"

After several hours pass the races are over and the results are in:

Track 1:Track 2:Track 3:
    Lap 1: 0.32.27 P Lap 1: 0.21.10 Lap 1: 0.27.99
    Lap 2: 0.34.92 Lap 2: 0.20.29 P Lap 2: 0.26.79 P
    Lap 3: 0.31.01 P Lap 3: 0.21.01 P Lap 3: 0.25.65 P
    Lap 4: 0.32.97 P Lap 4: 0.20.54 P Lap 4: 0.23.10 P
    Lap 5: 0.33.10P Lap 5: 0.22.76 Lap 5: 0.21.00 P

"Well team"

All the crew were speechless, the results are almost un-real but they are genuine.

"This guys, this is the power of Zone Fibre Glass! All of you should be proud of yourselves, also may we take a moment to honour what Sarah has given us. She has given us Little Wyvern!"

End of part 1 and this is supposed to serve as a ice breaker into the new season, Part 2 will now be my take on the FX400 Venom race in Ace's previous install. Hope you enjoyed
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 13th September 2014 at 08:55 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Little Wyvern? Oh, yeah, I see what you did there.... *cough*fzero*cough* I assume that's why it's the xaf-10 (the race number of the F-Zero Little Wyvern is 10)? But in any case, great part!

Also, will that ship be the standard or prototype ship of the FX400? I'm assuming it's standard due to the fact that there is a speed inhibitor when it only maxes out at 912km/h.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

I wasn't expecting anyone to spot the link in the 10, keen eyes you have

Its the standard ship, no prototypes here. The inhibitor keeps the ship in league specification rules. The normal top speed is 912km/h but with the inhibitor on its top speed is 792km/h which is the top speed of Phantom class. Its there for balancing.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Ah, thought as much. What I meant by the speed inhibitor thing was that the max speed for Prototype class is 1188km/h, so there would be no point in having one when the ship maxes out at 912, but it does when it goes by the standard class' 792.

Also, I'm glad I saw the link in the 10 of the XAF-10, I just saw the Little Wyvern, googled it to make sure I was right in seeing the reference, and then I saw the race number of 10. I assumed it could not have been just a coincidence!

EDIT: Hey Jonny, is the F400 a prototype ship? Cause I just noticed it has a speed of 1052km/h, which you rated as 9.8/10, yet the max speed of the standard class is 792km/h, which means that 1052km/h would be a full 10/10.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 13th September 2014 at 09:39 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Right, I never really cared about speed limits (if you once look on the speedometer while playing Pulse you know what I mean).
    It's actually a standart ship, so it would (sadly) need to be limited to 792 kph :-/
    I wonder if this ship is even 'fair', but if you look at the shield rating I wonder if it (with Crinale as an opponent) would even finish a race.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Ah, ok, Standard it is!

The F400 is very similar to Snake's XAF-10. 90+ stats for Speed, Handling and Thrust, and <50 for shielding. It does, however, seem that you're safe, as Crinale seems to be attacking only Angelus this season. (lucky us.)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default Faster Than Angels | Part 10.0 (+Surprise)

OK, it's Friday, so it's time for a new part!

...aaand WE'VE HIT DOUBLE DIGITS!

The referenced album title of Part 9.0 was Music for the Jilted Generation by The Prodigy

[s2_2.0: Part 10.0] Initiate the Prototype

<22100206>

Tuesday, February 6th, 2210

Angelus R&D HQ

11:24:36

Brandon called a team meeting, after sitting in his office all night trying to uncover the identity of Crinale's new #2 pilot.

"Now, I'm sure you're all wondering who was piloting the new Crinale ship. I can safely say that it was not Gelorum, her racing style is different to the racer I observed yesterday. That means Crinale has replaced their #2 pilot, so I did some research into the situation. After some digging, I uncovered a pilot ID I had never seen before: ANTO127.1.0.329. Well, after that, everything else just fell apart!

"The second racer is Viktor Antonov, the son of an obscure, but talented AG racer. I hate to say it, but this guy knows what he's doing, and that makes him very dangerous. I've only analysed the Vertica race twice now, the second time being a replay, and that revealed quite a lot of information to me.

"First off, he actively tries to eliminate no other craft except us, unless that other craft gets in his way. He will even slow down in order to get behind us to fire a weapon. His general racing style is very aggressive, possibly even more aggressive than the racer he replaced.

"However, this does not mean that all hope is lost. If we focus hard on our work, we can get through, we can and will beat Crinale! I have faith in you all, so let's do this!"

At that point, the official FX400 announcement began...

"The AGRC has approved of a new class that will take place alongside the standard FX400. Known as the 'Prototype' class, this will be a chance for AG developers to show off the latest in their technology of AG racing crafts, outside the restrictions and regulations of the FX400. The first Prototype race will commence on the 2nd of March. I know I can speak for all of us when I say I am excited to see these new ships, void of the FX400's restrictions."

Brandon knew this day would come, he had been planning it for a long time. As the announcement ended, he spoke up, "Well, I was expecting that. I have something to show you."

<open_"ka-zx25"_>
    <loading... complete_>

KA-ZX25
    Speed
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████ 150

Thrust
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████ 120

Handling
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100

Shield
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░ 075

Top Speed:
    1280km/h
    Acceleration:
    0-1000km/h - 1.5 seconds
    Lateral Stability:
    5%
    Engine:
    Angelus KA-AGR:ZXX
    Brakes:
    Angelus HyperForce XXV
    Weapon:
    None
    Shield:
    Angelus E01.s
    Special:
    Angelus SRS Type-R

Brandon continued, "You thought all that research resulted in some small changes to the Xygen4? Heh, no. It was all for this, our new prototype class ship... the Xygen-R25, created to celebrate two anniversaries. The first being 25 years of the company, and the second being 10 years of the Angelus name.

"This ship is the physical embodiment of all we stand for: highly advanced technology developed through research, extremely fast speeds and handling so quick and smooth, you'd swear you're controlling it through mind power alone. Now, naturally, we have had some drawbacks. For instance, we have had to replace the computer system, as this thing is so fast, the computer system currently used in the Xygen4 could not cope. And then the major problem hit us. This new computer system is not compatible with our boost module or even our weapons system. I... hate to say this, but I already tested our pilots for this."

"Wait... YOU disabled my weapons on Vertica?!" Gareth piped up, realising what he meant.

"Unfortunately, yes. I did it in the first race, that way there'd be minimal risk."

"Minimal risk?! Why didn't you just put me in the simulator?"

"I could have. However, I also wanted to test your ability to adapt to unique situations. As that race proved us, it was a success. I'm sorry, I did that in order to make you better racers, the prototype class will be extremely daunting, as there will be unique, unrestricted and as yet unknown technologies in use.

"Anyway, more about the ship. I have added a shield restoration system, so we won't have the problems we had in the Vertica race. But the engine is what I'm most proud of. It's a new type of twin-engine. It's not two engines stuck together, it's... well, it's kinda hard to explain. It's like two engines, but it's also like one.

"The main thing is, it produces a massive amount of power, and because the R25 is so light, it accelerates like nothing we have ever seen before. Our testing grounds, we were able to max it out at 1280km/h, however, due to speed restrictions, it has been limited to 1188. This thing is more than ready to race, and believe me when I say, this beast will fly!"

Now, I have a real life announcement to make. You all know of a secret thing I was making. Well, I've completed it, and it now has been uploaded. Also, sorry about the URL, I made it before I though of it, and was originally solely for one of my web design courses. I think you can get what kind of surprise this is.

But, without further ado... Jonny, Snake, I present to you: The Faster Than Angels ship database!

I have had to fill in the blanks for some info, but I'm sure you'll still like it.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I see, your name is Brandon Lomath and that of Angelus´ boss is Brandon Smith ^^

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

...yeah, Smith's based off me.

I am able to make better looking sites, but I like the minimalistic approach when it comes to WipEout. The site was based off the design for Wip3out, which took a minimalistic approach.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default JRC26/VA3: Plans and Determination

Faster Than Angels

Virtual Aspirations

Chapter 26/3: Plans and Determination

27th December 2209
    New Jennter Enterprises HQ, Düsseldorf, Germany
    12:10.01

With most of the staff being sent into Christmas holidays until after New Year’s Eve, the three Boviers gathered in Jonathan's office to discuss the future structure of the company. Traditionally most of the power was exclusively in the hand of a single member of the Bovier family. This rule was never touched as ever since the company grew to its modern size, only Jonathan Bovier has been in charge.

“Jana has been in preparation for this position for several years now” he explained to his two decendants “I still intend to retire from this position. But I also want to revive the SFE.”

The Spezial-Forschungseinrichtung, Jennters semi-official branch for special research projects. Projects like Sublimation.

“You two know that my ultimate goal is to reunite with Rebekka” he said “So my proposal is that I step down from Presidency for Jennter, but take over charge of the SFE, with a maximum budget of ten percent.”

Jana nodden while Nico remained quiet.
    “And of course I’ll always be around to help you. Both” he added.
    “The proposal is fair” Jana agreed “But I want to know what Nico feels about it.”
    He sighed “I am honestly not very keen on leading this company. So I am fine with Jana taking over the Presidency. But do you think your idea with the SFE is...right?”

Jonathan looked out of the window to his left and uttered “You are afraid of it, right?”
    “I don’t really fully understand what happened these days...these years, but do you think you are doing just?” Nico returned “Really, I am just asking…”
    “Madison” Jonathan said while returning to look at Nico “I don’t know how exactly she came to exist, but I will brief you on all relevant info.”

He stood up and went towards this window again, slight snow started to fall.
    “Twenty-one years ago, we just relocated to Copenhagen around that time, I ran an experiment. You surely remember this highly secured area we had there. It was a resublimation experiment, because after finding ways to monitor the Electrosphere, I thought I had found her.”

He turned around to face the siblings again “We prepared a robotic body, almost a perfect copy of Rebekka’s appearance, the plans for this have dated back before the F9000 even came to be.”

“Well” he sighed “As you may have figured now, it wasn’t Rebekka, but a rogue AI that began to identify itself as ‘Madison Larough’ that got sublimated.”

“Is there a chance that Madison is Rebekka?” Nico bluntly asked.
    “Unlikely” he strictly returned.
    “I just thought about how Madison sometimes talked about Rebekka…” Nico tried to line out.
    “Yeah, but no” Jonathan reinforced.

“Let me explain” he then continued “After Madison landed in the physical world, I still monitored the Electrosphere. But the signature of Rebekka weakened.”
    “Doesn’t that mean that she may be part of Madison?” Nico returned again.
    “It means that Rebekka is still around” Jonathan argued.

“It means she is still around…”

Suddenly he departed from his office.
    “Where are you heading?” Jana shouted after him.

“I’ll see for myself!”
    Last edited by Jonny; 22nd March 2021 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Final Overture - numbering

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    How rude I am, I forgot to say that the site is awesome
    It's alright, glad you liked it!

Acc. 0-100: 3 sec,
    Should that be 0-1000? 0-100 seems a bit slow for a 23rd century AG racing craft.

Schumacher and Elenova confirmed
    The decendent of seven- and four-times Formula One world champions Michael and Mick Schumacher, Florian Schumacher was confirmed as our new pilot for the upcoming FX400 season. Meanwhile, champion of the 2208 season, Nadia Elenova jumps into the prototype series, racing for us.
    Sure a strong line-up.
    So does that mean there are 3 racers for Jennter now, or is Nico not going to race?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Oh a typing mistake, of course it's 0-1000.
    And since Nico is the new boss at Jennter he won't longer race. Maybe here and there...

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Ah, so like Smith, he's not a main pilot, but he does occasionally race.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default JRC27/VA4: Encounter

Faster Than Angels

Virtual Aspirations

Chapter 27/4: Encounter

27th December 2209
    New Jennter Enterprises HQ, Düsseldorf, Germany
    14:09.12

Madison was on her way back to Düsseldorf. She took one of the AG cars left at the practically abandoned old base in Copenhagen. On the passenger seat laid a staple of documents she salvaged from it. Her personal records, among other things. Things that started to connect in her head by the minute she thought them out.

“Jonathan Bovier...why is there this weird feeling whenever I think about him?” she said to herself while driving.
    She was driving as fast as she could on an unrestricted bit of the Autobahn. According to her calculations she would arrive in half an hour.
    Time to get more intel.

Jonathan was running through the protocols of starting up the Electrosphere research facility. He memorised this process and to his best knowledge, it was usable.
    What kept him from entering this world? To continue the search for his lost wife with his own power?

As he stood there, in front of a work desk with several monitors he was shaking.
    He knew the answers to these questions too well.
    The day Madison was Deposited into this world, filling the robotic body prepared for Rebekka, he lost track of her. What he thought to make out as Rebekka’s signature within the Electrosphere vanished. And in the decades succeeding this 31st August of 2184, he never regained as much of a strong clue as he used to have.

“There” a voice Jonathan could make out in any crowd spoke from behind.
    “Madison” he greeted as he turned around “You know what this is?”
    “Practically my birthplace” she drily answered and moved forward to him.
    “So what brings you here?” he asked.
    “What brings likely the same thing that brings you here” she returned.
    “Rebekka” they said.

“Ah, what business do you have with her?” Jonathan continued to ask, smiling obliviously.
    “Quite similar to you perhaps” she loosely answered while continuing her march forward to him “Apart from that, there is something else I got informed about.”
    “What might that be?” Jonathan continued, while staying at his position.
    “A salvation for the flawed existence you gave me” Madison came to stop right in front of him.

Jonathan mustered her, then chuckled “Salvation for your nature, as by every fibre in your composite body, only this may be called Madison.”
    “How archaic of a thought, to think a persona is a given.”
    “Given not, but the constraints may be.”
    “How could you assume I am subject to constraints.”
    “A new side you portrait to me with such prowess, you used to be so timid.”
    “A persona is not a given afterall.”
    “Yet, what is this salvation you seek?”
    “Liquidation.”
    “You should be more precise, that word is not too well defined here.”
    “In this room it is.”
    “I hope for the both of us, you shall not refer to what you do right now.”
    “The time of your guidance is over.”
    “Less of guidance, than sincere warning.”
    “A word of warning from a man with no ethics.”
    “Nonsense you speak, as a last refute.”
    “Nonsense breaks the circle.”
    “Then break it.”

Jonathan shook his head “How did you even get here, I locked away this entire section.”
    “I found access to new powers” Madison spoke in return.

She turned away from him “Liquidation is what I seek, since I fear you would shut me back into the Electrosphere if I was to go there.”
    “Speak sense already, I am getting tired of this” Jonathan sharply spouted “I was about to go inside myself.”
    Madison looked back at him, with a smile full of hurt “She is gone, Jonathan!”

“What?” left his lips as he stumbled a step back “What do you mean ‘gone’?”
    “I took her with me!” she cried out “This fracture inside my head...it’s her!”

“I want to be free!” she screamed at a startled Jonathan.
    Suddenly she chuckled and faster than he could realize, Madison launched to knock him down.

“Salvation” he faintly heard “Is mine”
    Last edited by Jonny; 22nd March 2021 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Final Overture