Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Faster Than Angels

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

If you're referring to the final omega harbour race in FWD then you're correct it was called the XAF-54

Also how does the concept of the new ship sound guys?? Zone Fibre Glass sounds good right and what it does for the new XAF-10
    Also I've helped you, EHKSSSSSSSELLENT then

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

It does sound alright, I guess. The math does work out to 315 total points, so it'd work.

I would really like to know what you think about my idea of an FX400 "Prototype" class.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

I assume you mean a Prototype ship then in terms of class, if so then DO IT!!

I love the concept of a "prototypes" because they add unpredictability in a storyline which to me is very good. Keeps readers engaged and want to read more, Plus the possibilities are endless with them. If you want to do a prototype class of ship then I say go for it.

(I loved the prototype ships in 2048 if you couldn't tell)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Naaah, I would prefer to stick with the FX400 league. Does it actually has any rules?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default Faster Than Angels | Part 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by Snakenator1 View Post
    I assume you mean a Prototype ship then in terms of class, if so then DO IT!!

I love the concept of a "prototypes" because they add unpredictability in a storyline which to me is very good. Keeps readers engaged and want to read more, Plus the possibilities are endless with them. If you want to do a prototype class of ship then I say go for it.

(I loved the prototype ships in 2048 if you couldn't tell)
    Yeah, like the 2048 prototype ships! I got the idea from your XAF-72 and Crinale's Project Apollyon, though I might have to edit the latter's stats so it's not so OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    Naaah, I would prefer to stick with the FX400 league. Does it actually has any rules?
    It would do, yeah. It won't be like "here's an OP craft that cannot lose", there are regulations. It'll be like a combination of 2048's Prototype ships and HD's Fury class.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! and before I forget, it is Friday, so here's another part!

The referenced album title of Part 7.2 was Minutes to Midnight by Linkin Park

[Part 7.3] I Care Because You Don't

<22091231>

Sunday, December 31st, 2209

Omega Harbour, Perth, Australia

23:57:48

"Are you OK?" Brandon asked Gelorum

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just thinking."

"Oh? Of what?"

She gave a sigh, sat there for a few seconds, then spoke, "Of ending it a-."

BANG

She was shot, in the right arm. With her left, she grabbed her gun and aimed backwards to fire, but...

BOOM

The shooter was faster, he shot her in the torso. She twisted away and fell back down.

"Gelorum?!" Brandon yelled in surprise.

The shooter then spoke, "She was too soft, she was not good enough for Crinale, but I, Tyler Pålsson, will take Crinale to new heights. Do you know who called in the attack of the second Omega Harbour race? ME! Not Little Miss SOFT BITCH HERE! As of now, I am... the new leader of Crinale Technologies! HAHAHAHAH-!"

BOOM

"Whatthehell!?" Brandon jumped back, absolutely frightened

The body of Tyler fell to the ground, Gelorum shot him... in the... forehead, wait, what?

"How... How did you survive?!" Brandon was confused.

"Tyler is a bad shot, he shot me in a non-lethal area. Besides, I was wearing a Pocket Shield."

"Well, I'm glad you're safe, Gelorum. Even if you want to take over the FX400, I could never let someone die."

"[sigh], K-Kotova." She faltered, as if she wasn't sure if she should say that.

"Eh? Kotova?"

"My name. It's not Gelorum. That was a pseudonym. the name I use when racing. My real name is... Alexandra Kotova."

"Really? That's a nice name, better than Gelorum."

Fireworks started to explode in the sky, True enough, the time was 0:00 on the 1st of January, 2210.

"Can we go before everything else tries to kill me?"

"Sure, where do you want to go?"

"Angelus. I will explain everything. I need to pay for my crimes."

"Alright. Let's go."

They got into Brandon's car, and drove off. as they neared Angelus' HQ, Alexandra spoke up, "You know, I think something did die in that river."

"Oh? What may that be?" Brandon asked, intrigued.

"My evil side. I'm done. I want to pay for my crimes. First off... [sigh], I will tell you the location of Crinale's base."

"Really? You're willing to go that far?"

"Yes, I am." She said. She stayed quiet for a few seconds, then finally said, "The location of Crinale's base is-"

THUD

Ugh, I really want FTA Season 1 over with, I've completed it, but there's so much content still there. Should I just upload it all every day until I've finished uploading the rest of Season 1? There's only 2 more parts to go anyway, but still.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 6th September 2014 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Major editing fail

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Excellent plot development here Ace, I love it

I'm currently editing some of my FWD parts and hoping to get the new season out soon.
    Also I had an idea lately. I was thinking of starting a completely new Fan Fiction called: "Flying with Dragons, Tales from the future"

Its still revolving around Wyvern AR but in the far future of the Wipeout Universe, Likely around the year 2407. It will not be cannon or official, just something else I'd like to do when I get the chance. Thoughts on this idea??

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default Faster Than Angels | Part 7.4

Sure thing, sounds great!

Ugh, screw this, I want Season 1 to be over. Ergo, I will upload the final two parts today and tomorrow. Here goes!

The referenced album title of Part 7.3 was ...I Care Because You Do by Aphex Twin.

[Part 7.4] We Are Altogether

<22100101>

Monday, January 1st, 2210

Perth, Australia

00:06:16

"The location of Crinale's base is-"

THUD

Alexandra grabbed Brandon's head and slammed it into the steering wheel, knocking him out, but not killing him. She got out, moved Brandon to the passenger's seat and drove the rest of the way to Angelus' HQ. When she arrived, she opened the garage door, and drove in. She got out, placed a written note on the windsheld, and left, closing the garage door behind her.

<22100101>

Angelus R&D HQ, Perth, Australia

09:48:43

"Hwha-?" Brandon slurred, waking up, finding himself not in his bed at home. "Oh, damn it, I rememb-ow... my head, ugh."

He then found the note Alexandra left. He opened it:

January 1st, 2210.

Brandon Smith,

I am sorry for what happened, but I am too deep into this whole Crinale thing, I did what I had to do. Also, it is kind of fun. I would have killed you, but you did save me. You are a nice person, maybe too nice. However, your reward for reviving me is that you do not die. You live to see another day. Congratulations!

As for Tyler Pålsson, he was a fool, and that was why he had to die. He, nor anyone else can comprehend, and has not seen how evil I can be. However, I am human, and as such I am not evil all the time, I have emotions.

I will continue as leader of Crinale, and there is nothing you can do to stop me. The location of Crinale Technologies will continue to be a mystery. Nothing I have revealed to you will compromise the location, however I shall still race under the alias of Gelorum. We will take over the FX400.

Once again, I am grateful for you saving me, but I see it as a mistake on your part. Oh well, I will see you in the next FX400 season.

IN 2210, EVERYTHING CHANGES.

Yours sincerely,

Alexandra ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Kotova.

At the end of the letter, in the signature, she had scratched out what seemed to be the name Gelorum, replacing it with her real surname.

"[sigh], of course. It could never be that easy." He thought out loud. He got out of his car and entered the lounge area, where...

"AAAAAAHHHH! You're alive!" Squealed a voice from somewhere in the main lounge. Brandon would have looked around for the source for the voice, but he was stopped in his tracks. Tarah Andrews hugged him.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm alright, I guess." He was still groggy and confused from his sleep.

"You weren't here at 8, when you usually get here, so I looked around, then I found you in the garage, in your car. I knew you were racing Gelorum, so I panicked! I ran back to the lounge... a-and just sat there. Then I saw you walk in like nothing happened!"

"I... I was knocked out, I guess I was just sleeping."

"Well, I'm glad you're alright. Happy New Year!"

"Oh, yeah! I forgot it was 2210! Happy New Year, Tarah."

"I... umm... I..." she wanted to say something, but was nervous about it.

"What is it? Is this to do with that thing you've been wanting to tell me since December?" He said.

"I... prepared a surprise for you. In your office. Go check it out!" She was practically jumping. Brandon just had a confused look on his face.

"O...kay, I'll take a look, then. But later, I need to change out of these clothes and clean myself up. I'll be back soon."

"Oh... sure, no worries, Boss!" She said, sounding slightly disappointed.

After 30 minutes, Brandon returned, feeling fresh. As he walked into the lounge, he spoke to Tarah, who was still the only one there, "Hi Tarah, I'm... back. Where is everyone else?"

Tarah just laughed. "Wow, you really were knocked out! Don't you remember? It's New Years Day! No-one's supposed to be here, it's a holiday for us!"

"Umm, YES! I remember now! Wait, so what are you doing here?"

"I had some things to do, and I knew you'd be in. But when I noticed you were knocked out, I took the chance to... p-prepare your surprise."

"Hah, I guess I'll just have to go have a look at this 'surprise', then." As he said that, something made a faint, but high-pitched joyful squealing noise.

He walked over to his office, with Tarah following him. As he entered...

"Well, what's the surprise? I don't see anyth-MMPH?!"
    Last edited by Ace3000; 7th September 2014 at 05:40 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default JRC24/VA2: Madison

Faster Than Angels
    Jennterista Racing Chronicles

Virtual Aspirations

Chapter 23/2: Madison

25th December 2209
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    19:05.24

Madison stood there and looked at the locked down old Jennter base located in downtown Copenhagen. It had always been an odd choice for the location of a racing team, limiting the available space and making logistics quite difficult, with production facilities and testing areas spread all across the city and beyond.
    This has been her home all her life so far. Her birthplace.

She knew which routes to take to make her way inside with minimum noise. All lights have been out, the facility has been completely abandoned.
    Madison strolled towards her room in one of the upper levels. It has been weeks now since she stopped her medication.
    After almost a month of strolling around and trying to find a place to live, she finally was able to take a shower and change her clothes. Finally getting rid of the uniform of a company she didn’t belong to anymore. She didn’t belong to it anymore.

Her gaze wandered across the skyline, it has been night already as per usual for this time of the year in this country. A sight she got used to in her life.

“Rebekka.”

Madison froze as she realized that it was her who said that name.
    Why did she say that name, she thought.

“What am I?”

She looked through the office of Jonathan Bovier, a lot of non-confidential documents have still been around. And a handful of personal pieces.

And that photograph.
    An over a century old motive of Jonathan and Rebekka, his late wife, supposedly having died through a rare disease.
    Madison was one of the few people to know that Jonathan was right about her whereabouts.
    She met her afterall.
    Last edited by Jonny; 12th March 2021 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Final Overture

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Oh that's a (un)expected twist ^^ However I like it
    Are you talking about the start or the end of that part?

- - - Updated - - -

And to coincide with the end of Part 7.4, have this.

<//fta_backstories_>
    >>file03_: Alexandra Gelorum//[CTI]

<//loading... denied_>
    >>ACCESS TO THIS FILE REQUIRES LEVEL 7 CLEARANCE.
    <//enter_username>>: angel07@angelus-rd.com.au_
    <//enter_password>>: *********************_
    <//enter_security_access_code_>>: 9401-3865-2317_
    <//level_7_access_granted_>
    <//loading... complete_>

//Full Name: Alexandra Leonardovna Kotova
    //Team: Crinale Technologies, Inc.
    //Country of Birth/Nationality: Russia/Currently Unknown
    //Age: 32 [As of 2209]
    //DOB: February 6th, 2177
    //Height: 181cm/5'11"
    //Weight: 68kg/150lb.
    //Hair Colour/Type/Style: Black/Straight/Short
    //Eye Colour: Green [Normally, though they are, however, prone to change depending on type and intensity of mood]

//Occupation: First Pilot/Team Leader, Crinale Technologies
    //Pilot ID: GELO255.0.1.329
    //Racer Number: 13
    //Racing Style: Aggressive, Very Violent
    //Personal Car: 2198 Katana Havok
    //Modifications:
    +Katana "GTX" Body Kit
    +KA-AGS:X Engine [Replacement for KP-SS12]
    +Crinale CT_4f Braking system [Replacement for KB-LFr3]
    +Neon Green Laser headlights
    +Custom License plate: D3V1L
    +Additional Notes: This car was destroyed after the unofficial street race against Brandon Smith on December 31st, 2209.

//Likes: Racing, Violence, Deception, corruption, the F9000.
    //Dislikes: Non-violent sport, not getting her way.
    //Friends: None. [//yeah, not even her own teammates are friends to her_]
    //Foes: Wyvern, Jennter, Anti-Gravity Racing Commission (AGRC). [//... in fact, the FX400 as a whole_]
    //Rivals: Angelus (archrival)

Alexandra was born in Moscow, Russia to Natalia and Leonard Kotov as Aleksándra Leonardovna Kotova (Алекса́ндра Леонардовна Котова) on February 6th, 2177. After living there for 8 years, she and her family moved to Perth, Australia on August 24th, 2185. At the age of 13, she discovered her eyes could glow, and even change colour when she felt strong emotions. Ever since she was a child, Alexandra loved the sport of AG racing and had filled a notebook of many different craft and weapon designs over the years.

Throughout her youth, Alexandra played, and even mastered the highest difficulties of her favourite AG racing simulation video game series, owning about 5 games that had been released. This further cemented her interest in the AG League. After her 18th birthday, her parents decided to move back to Russia, however, Alexandra decided to stay in Australia. In early 2198, she found local AG car manufacturer Katana Advancements, and applied for the 'Angelus' Project. Due to her high skill, she was hired by Brandon Smith, starting to race under her main pseudonym of Alexandra Gelorum.

After the 'Devil Skin' incident, Alexandra and the team behind the incident fled to Russia, attempting to salvage parts from old Tigron ships. When they had the parts necessary, the team relocated to another, unknown location, where they set up their main base, and constructed the very first Crinale ship, the Exai prototype. After the prototype was a success, they completed the ship, modifying the current parts and painting the ship in its final design. The F0-RG7 was ready to race.

For most the 2209 FX400 season, Alexandra raced as the first pilot, under a second pseudonym, Akuma Nazo. She also had a fake Pilot ID, NAZO127.1.1.329. For her final 2209 race, however, she gave her 3rd pseudonym, Devil, as she raced against Angel, who was the pseudonym of Brandon Smith. This 3rd pseudonym did not have a Pilot ID attached to it, instead using the Pilot ID of 'Akuma Nazo'.

There are two references, the first one should be easy enough, but the second one, a music reference, is kinda hard to figure out. I'll give you one hint: 'Autechre'.

The final part for Season 1, Part 8, will be up tomorrow.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

I to like that plot twist, very expec...umm I mean unexpected
    Jonny that's dark... really dark, I like

Since your nearly done with your season Ace I'll post my new series once your 1st one is over, just so the stories tie together better me thinks

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

The (un)expected change? I mean she knoked out Brandon (wasn't this obvious?)
    However, the first reference... Probably the AG Racing Games ^^

@Snakenator1: Glad you...äh...like it

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Ah, yes... that plot twist. *shifty eyes*

But yeah, the first one was easy. It's wipEout, come on. But the second one I doubt you'll get. Here's another hint. Look at the names of various things, then look at Autechre's discography. You might get it soon enough.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

@Snakenator1: Glad you...äh...like it
    You say that like I've gone insane, trust me I have my sanity *twitch's rapidly with evil smile*
    It was an Ehhhhhhhksellent part

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Since your nearly done with your season Ace I'll post my new series once your 1st one is over, just so the stories tie together better me thinks
    Great! I kinda have some ideas for the first race of the season, should I tell you? You know, just so it ties in even more.

Also, do you think we could discuss the FX400 Prototype class further, just so we know for sure what the regulations and restrictions are?

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Well there's the thing I haven't wrote any races in my series yet, I've only wrote what happens at Wyvern HQ and its employees so I have no race parts yet. So for race wise you can write what you wish and I will edit my story to fit it, sound good?

I think that for the Prototype perhaps we should make the regulations work in the 2048 mechanic so the ship should have a flaw in it for balancing (e.g. Pir-hana prototype)
    But for special feature wise I say it can be anything, some examples could be say (feature - flaw):

Hyperthrust enabled - low shields
    Own weapon mounted on craft - cannot use weapon pads
    My new ship using Zone Fibre Glass could be another example
    Can activate shield weapon at any time without having to use weapon pads - Long recharge time plus no defensive weapons

Depending on what advantage the ship gains from said feature should affects its penalty to. So if it likes "THIS SHIP CAN CHOOSE WHICH WEAPON IT GETS FROM A WEAPON PAD" means it should have very low firepower to balance it, and cannot choose whether it gets offensive/defensive weapons.

Honestly though I say experiment with what you want because I love creativity, make something mind-blowing if you wish

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Well there's the thing I haven't wrote any races in my series yet, I've only wrote what happens at Wyvern HQ and its employees so I have no race parts yet. So for race wise you can write what you wish and I will edit my story to fit it, sound good?
    Sounds awesome, I'll upload the new season Friday, as usual, unless I haven't finished it by then.

I think that for the Prototype perhaps we should make the regulations work in the 2048 mechanic so the ship should have a flaw in it for balancing (e.g. Pir-hana prototype)
    But for special feature wise I say it can be anything, some examples could be say (feature - flaw):

Hyperthrust enabled - low shields
    Own weapon mounted on craft - cannot use weapon pads
    My new ship using Zone Fibre Glass could be another example
    Can activate shield weapon at any time without having to use weapon pads - Long recharge time plus no defensive weapons
    Or like your XAF-72, which had 150% speed, which came at the cost of no airbrakes, or even like the Piranha in 2097, that couldn't use weapons at all, but had 10/10 stats across the board.

Depending on what advantage the ship gains from said feature should affects its penalty to. So if it likes "THIS SHIP CAN CHOOSE WHICH WEAPON IT GETS FROM A WEAPON PAD" means it should have very low firepower to balance it, and cannot choose whether it gets offensive/defensive weapons.

Honestly though I say experiment with what you want because I love creativity, make something mind-blowing if you wish
    Stat-wise, I was thinking something like: The maximum for any one stat is 150%, a max total stat count of 450% (the XAF-72 is within this restriction, I was using that as a guide) and while it's not that important to the restriction of the craft and is purely a statistic, a max speed of 1188km/h. What do you think about that?

I will take what you've suggested, and will apply it to my prototype ships (both Angelus and Crinale).

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

All sounds good to me, I agree with the stat limits and looking forward to these prototype ships

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Let´s have a look on current racing series. The FX400 would be the F1 (restrictive, but with high-tech stuff) and the new series would be LMS (quiet unresticted at all).
    I think these "The more speed - the less shield" stuff shouldn´t be a rule in a book, rather to make it realistic.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default Faster Than Angels | Part 8.0

By LMS, I'm assuming you mean the Le-Mans Prototypes? Like the Toyota TS040, the Porsche 919 & the Audi R18?

The whole more speed, less shield thing is not an actual regulation, more of a fanfic gentleman's agreement, to stop the creation of overpowered crafts with literally no weaknesses. At least, that's how I see it.

Anyway, as promised, here's the finale to FTA Season 1!

The referenced album title of Part 7.4 was The Altogether by Orbital

[Part 8.0] Music Has the Right to Love

<22100101>

10:27:19

"I prepared a surprise for you. In your office. Go check it out!" Tarah was practically jumping. Brandon just had a confused look on his face.

"O...kay, I'll take a look, then..."
    -----
    He walked over to his office, with Tarah following him. As he entered...

"Well, what's the surprise? I don't see anyth-MMPH?!"

As Brandon asked that, he turned around to face Tarah. As soon as he did that, she kissed him.

<summit | skrillex_>

"I... I love you. Ever since I got a career here, I've always looked up to you. I saw you as a friend, and a mentor. But I've had these new feelings for a while now... and I'm sure... I'm so sure you've had feelings for me too. You've been so kind to me. And... I swear I get this vibe off you that just screams that you see me more than a friend. I love you, Brandon, I really love you. Please, please, j-just say s-something!" She grew more and more emotional, tears were welling up in her eyes.

Brandon just sat on his desk, paralysed, his brain numbed by Tarah's kiss. Finally, he looked up at the emotional redhead in front of him, and spoke, his voice clear, but surprisingly croaky...

"I love you too."

That did it. Those four words pushed Tarah off the edge. She started to silently cry, happy and relieved that Brandon shared her feelings. She then screamed and ran up to Brandon, embracing him in a hug, as she cried into his shoulder.

"Hey, it's alright."

"I-I know it is, I'm j-just so h-happy!"

After a while she calmed down, where Brandon then attempted to lighten the mood.

"Well, when everyone said that 'everything changes in 2210', they weren't kidding!"

"Well, it's all for the better, don't you think?" Tarah replied

"Oh, most definitely!" He laughed. "Come now, let us celebrate! To the new year... and our new relationship!"

"That is something I would love to celebrate!"

<22100102>
    Tuesday, 2nd January, 2210

08:27:44

"Everyone, I have some important news! Please move to the lounge." Brandon told the team over the intercom. As they gathered round, he started his new years speech.

"Now, as you all know, it's the new year, so we have a lot of work to do, preparing for the new season. However, there have been some changes. First off, there is going to be a slight change in the operation of the training simulator. this is to ensure that our two fantastic pilots are faster and even more fantastic.

Secondly, I've had time to work with our engineers and we have tweaked the Xygen even further, I believe, as of how far our research has taken us, we have perfected this craft. At least, until our research takes us to new heights."

He pulled up some graphics which contained information about the new 2210 craft:

Xygen4 [KA-AX1.1/r10]
    Speed
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100

Thrust
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░ 080

Handling
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ 095

Shield
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░ 070

Brandon then continued. "The ship does have a lighter, but slightly weaker shield, as it helped increase the handling. However, I have faith that our pilots can overcome the weaker shield"

He then looked at Tarah. "[sigh]... Thirdly, and finally, There's something you all need to know, even though it will not affect your work, or most of your lives. I..." his throat caught. "I am in love with Tarah Andrews, and she loves me."

Suddenly, everyone laughed, both Brandon and Tarah had an odd expression on their faces.

"Really?! You don't say?!" Gareth said in response, still laughing, "It's not as if we didn't know, we saw that coming a looong way away! We saw the way you guys look at each other, the way you act in front of each other. You know, it's cute, you make a perfect couple. And I think I speak for the entire team when I say that we, Angelus, gives you our blessing." He then turned to the now blushing Tarah, "Go on, why not go up there and say something?"

"Erm... well, I don't know what to say... but okay." She answered, walking up to the front of the room where Brandon was. She then started to speak, "Uh, h-hi. I'm not really that good at speeches as Brandon is, so please don't expect that of me. the only thing I'm even remotely good at is racing, and even then..."

"Oh, quit that! You're one of the best racers in Australia!" Gareth cut in.

"Yeah, I-I guess so. but anyway. My point is, I am really happy now that I'm with Brandon, but I also don't want you to be upset or anything. I know we are a team, but... but I just love Brandon so much!"

"Hey, if it doesn't affect any of our lives or our work, we're cool with it." An engineer said, "And it doesn't affect anything. You're still our best pilot, Tarah!"

"Heh, thanks." Tarah said bashfully, returning to her seat.

"In any case," Brandon spoke again, "That is all I have to say for this meeting, you may now return to work. We need to be prepared for our first race of 2210. we can do it!"

<//END OF SEASON 1_>
    <loading: season_2-2210_FX400...>

Well, that's that. I should really stop making plot twists every part, it's like M Night Shyamalan. Geez.

Also, since none of you guessed it, the second reference in Gelorum's file that I was looking for was Exai, the most recent album from Autechre.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 8th September 2014 at 09:02 AM.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

PLOT TWIST!! TOTALLY UNEXPECTED HAHA

That's an awesome way to end the series, a much more light-hearted approach to the new season. Can't wait for the new one
    Oooh also I have a new name for the XAF-10 that some of you guys may figure out is a reference. Wait and see though *shifty eyes*