Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Faster Than Angels

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Oh a new reader, just a question: Who do you think about when you read the name "Jonny Bovier" Hopefully not me
    Thanks BTW ^^
    Last edited by Jonny; 23rd June 2014 at 05:12 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Background: Jennter indy Classic and Jnny Bovier

I have two drawings for you: The Jennter Enterprises Indy Classic (2209 #9 Nico Bovier) aaanndd Jonny Bovier with ~23

Key Data
    Jennter Indy Classic
    Season: 2209
    Pilot: #9 Nico Bovier (Gibraltar Race)
    #88 Hans Neumann (Australia Race)*
    Top Speed (Phantom): 800 kph
    Trust: 0-700: 4.1 sec
    Shield: 60 cpu
    Lateral Stability: 39%

Jonny Bovier (2021)
    Birth: 8th May1998
    Nationality: German, European (scince 2017)

*This is a special guy, he'll start at the Omega Harbour race and was mainly arranged because of Jonny Bovier's rejection of his political group (HINT: Look at his racing number).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jonny; 26th June 2014 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Changing photo

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Nice! Can't wait for your take on the Omega Harbour race!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Background: Jonny Bovier (2209) and Henry Assange

Since we have a Scanner now, I can upload my pictures much easier.
    Two new photos: Jonny Bovier 2209 Edition and Henry Assange.

Jonny Bovier
    Still hopes that nobody assoziates me with him
    Birth: 8th May 1998
    Nationality: German (1998-2017, 2173-2176), European (2036-2173, since 2177)
    Race Number: 15 (98, 5)
    Teams: FEAGR (2038), Jennter Enterprises (2039-2043)
    Titels: Anti-Gravity Technology Pioneer, Chairman AG'R_, Founder and President of Jennter Enterprises, Wingman at German Luftwaffe and Federal Airforce, Eisernes Kreuz Secound Class*

I'm currently writing some kind of Biography about him.
    And you may think "Is this bastard (me) serious (referring to his Titles)?", just keep in mind that Bovier is over 200 years old (you also should have a look on Bud Spencer's archievments and he is "only" half the age :P)
    *The Eisernes Kreuz is currently not used as a Medal in Germany, but in this fiction it's re introduced due to the Third World War.

Man, this is getting longerthan planned...
    Henry Assange
    Birth: 5th May 2189
    Nationality: European (Swedish)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jonny; 26th June 2014 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Writing the promissed extra stuff

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default Faster Than Angels | Part 4.4

Sure, why not, let's do it now.

The referenced album title of part 4.3 was "Welcome Reality" by Nero. It may seem like the end, but there is one more final instalment of Part 4. For now, however...

[Part 4.4] My Name Is Gelorum

<22091128>
    Tuesday, November 28th, 2209

Omega Harbour, Perth, Australia

<21:03:34_>
    <omega harbour: white run_>
    <phantom class_>
    <lap 77_>
    <skeletal | cubanate_>

"ERROR: Unknown Weapon detected."

"This is the last time you will mess with the affairs of Crinale Technologies, as now, you will be more than just eliminated, you will be destroyed, KILLED, by my hand! It seems funny how things come around full circle, Brandon!"

As she spoke, the barrel of a large weapon at the front of her ship began to spin with increasing speed, as light blue lights inside it started to light up in a clockwise manner, forming a circle around the inside edge of the barrel.

"No, what?! How were you able to get that of all things to work?" Brandon asked, who was racing under the guise of Angel. He had realised that the barrel and lights were from Crinale's superweapon, the CZf_12 Energy Blaster. This weapon was banned by the AGRC for its extremely high destructive power, combined with its ability to lock-on.

"I would prefer it if you died without asking pointless questions." Alexandra Gelorum replied. "So how about you start f[static]ng dying now!"

There was interference, two people were talking to Brandon through his communication system at the same time. One, of course, was Gelorum, the other...

"-ngel, [static]-ou there? Angel!" the voice that came through his communications system was that of David Mendel, Team Leader of Wyvern Aeronautic Research.

"Mendel, why are you of all people hacking my comms?"

"Not hacking, using Angelus' comms." He seemed to be in a hurry. Though, that might've been due to Brandon's impending doom.

"OK, what do you wan-"

BANG

"That was a warning shot, I hope you are ready for your death." Gelorum taunted, firing a quick blast of the Energy Blaster.

"Make it quick, Mendel." Brandon told David, quickly.

"OK, well, the thing is, I tampered with your craft, I'v-"

"YOU WHAT?!" Brandon yelled.

"Relax, I got my team to install our warp drive, we thought it might help."

"Oh, well... how would it help me now-SH[static]!"

Brandon sideshifted out of the way of the second energy blast, missing it by mere centimetres, causing mild interference with his electrics.

"Explain. Now. QUICKLY!"

"Ok, ok. The warp drive allows your craft to become invisible for short periods of time. Use it to get out of Crinale's sights. Oh, but you need to enter a password to enable the drive first, for security purposes."

"Awesome, what's the password, quickly, please!"

"trinity72"
    >>VOICE RECOGNITION PASSWORD ACCEPTED: DAVID MENDEL_

"Oh, well now what?"

"See that blue lever to your right? Pull it."

As soon as he did, light seemed to warp and bend for a bit, then stopped.

"Congrats, you are now invis-[static]"

BANG

"Where the f[static]-id you go, Angelus?!" Gelorum interrupted, firing yet another blast of energy.

"Nowhere, I'm right here." Brandon calmly replied.

After a moment, she realized what had happened. "Oh, I see now. Turn the warp drive off, now."

"Well... if you say so."

Brandon had actually slowed down while invisible, letting Crinale pass. He kept up with Gelorum, and as soon as he turned the warp drive off, he fired the Angelus Laser Cannon he picked up.

"Oh, crap." Was the only thing that she could say. She tried to sideshift out of the way, but it was too late...

"Contender Eliminated."

<21:04:06_>
    <race complete_>
    <first place_>

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 10: Payback Part 2

Greets to Ace

The sun already set as Jonny, Jana and Nico arrived at the Angelus HQ, it wasn't far from the Omega Harbour track.
    The whole area was heavily guarded.

Secretary: Hello, you must be Mr. Bovier, we got your call, Mr. Smith is already waiting for you, first let yourself scan, if you carry any weaponry please lay it in this box. We can't afford any...risks.

Jonny laid down a gun, Nico still carried the truncheon of the Danish police officer.
    The whole mood was bleak, but also somehow spectacular, the red sky, the guards, the fact that you're never save although other people lived their everyday life, just celebrating a AG race in their city.

Sanner: <<Jonny Bovier, European, not prosecuted since twenty years, armed>>

The secretary, a young woman, made a strict face, now Jonny also laid down a little knife.

Jonny: I never can afford any risks.
    Scanner: <<Jonny Bovier, European, not prosecuted since twenty years>
    <Jana Bovier, European, never prosecuted>
    <Nico Bovier, European, never prosecuted>>
    Secretary: That would be done, please go to the elevator, 38th floor.
    Jonny: Thank you.

A stressed Brandon Smith waited in his office, the weak sun shined through the big window behind his desk.
    Jonny Bovier, needing his help to free his company. ´Lucky bastard, HIS enemy is visible and not so strong and perfectionistic than Crinale´ were his thoughts. The elevator opened and the three Boviers entered the room.

Brandon: Welcome to Angelus, so you think I could help you?
    Jonny: Hello Brandon, the last time I met you personally this was Katana.
    Brandon: Things change over time, and get worse.
    Jana: True.

She was slightly depressed because of the tensed situation in Europe.

Nico: Long time we didn´t knew which bastard took over our company, it´s the Blackmail Group, ironically they were took over by Crinale last week. Carma on it´s best.
    Brandon: Wait...you want me to mess with Crinale?
    Jonny: Nooo...pfff…
    Nico: No, you just give us the opportunity to poke the sub-company of Crinale into the buttocks. No one will ever know about this meeting.
    Brandon: Ok, I help you, but you owe me something.

Brandon told his secretary to bring him the Craftcracker v1.1, invented during the Katana era by a future Crinale employee.

Brandon: This is the only way I could help you, to use it you need access to the ship.
    Jonny: This is a minor problem.

A package arrived.

Jonny: Well...you help us alot, thank you.
    Brandon: Be careful.
    Jonny: I wasn´t.

They said goodbye to each other. Jana, Nico and at last Jonny left Brandon´s office.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 11: World War III Part 1

I can't stand that silence in this threat, neither I want to continue the story (right now).

The Third World War wasn't such a desaster than everybody thought. It happened just like an everyday thing, existent but only respective people really suffered from it. And even no nukes were used!
    Many things weakened the European Union, mistrust, nationalismn and economic problems. So France under a fashist government left together with Denmark and Austria the EU, destroying it's economy (a economic shock caused by a leaving nation usually gets called "Leaving Downshock")
    Soon France occupied land westard the Rhine...

German-French border 15th July 2024
    Germany liberated it's Rhineland, the Netherlands, Luxemburg and Belgium, now pushing back France to it's own borders.
    Peter Erz and Jonny Bovier patrol the airspace over Alsace, seeing any enemy aircraft.

Peter Erz: Bovier, you see this?
    Jonny: Mein Gott!

A big armada of French combat jets appered infront of them.

Peter: Damn we just patrol over here.
    Base? We need reincorcemt, this will be hellish soon.
    Jonny: Shouldn't we return to base?
    Peter: I'm asking for reinforcement, so nope.
    Base?
    Base: We understood, but what is the problem?
    Jonny: Round about 45 frenchy aircraft are coming to our border.
    Base: Understood, reinforcemt will arrive in about 15 minutes.

The French armada came to near before the reinforcement arrived, so Erz amd Bovier were forced to fight.

Jonny: Never thought that frrnchies could attack.
    Peter: Damn there's someone pretty close to my rear.
    Jonny: Got him. Two on your left...äh...now I mean one.

It was a giant thunder of jets as the German reinforcement arrived.
    Just then Erz was shot from the air.

Peter: AAAAHHHH....
    *BOOM*
    Jonny: Damn it, oh shi-

Bovier was hitted himself with a damaged truster, loosing height.

Jonny: Damn, damn, damn, sche*ße!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default Faster Than Angels | Part 4.5

The final instalment of Part 4, the epic conclusion and aftermath of the Omega Harbour race!

The referenced album title of part 4.4 was "My Name is Skrillex" by, of course, Skrillex

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's gonna be an epic ride, so fasten your seatbelts. Here... we... GO!

[Part 4.5] Ascending for the Truth

[[The Epic Conclusion]]

<22091128>
    Tuesday, November 28th, 2209

Omega Harbour, Perth, Australia

Turn the warp drive off, now."

"Well... if you say so."

Brandon had actually slowed down while invisible, letting Crinale pass. He kept up with Gelorum, and as soon as he turned the warp drive off, he fired the Angelus Laser Cannon he picked up.

"Oh, crap." Was the only thing that she could say. She tried to sideshift out of the way, but it was too late...

"Contender Eliminated."

<21:04:06_>
    <race complete_>
    <first place_>
    <first person shooter | celldweller_>

As the Angelus KA-AGR1 screamed past the finish line at top speed, the Crinale F0-RG7.1p slid to a halt at the final stretch, stopping a couple of metres before the finish line.

"...Brandon. You will feel my WRAAATH!"

Just as she yelled 'WRAAATH', she pulled her helmet down, and kicked the windshield open. She jumped out and grabbed the barrel of the Energy Blaster. She twisted it, and it slid out.

The Blaster was then plugged into a hand attachment and locked into place. This 'handheld version' had 2 handles: One at the centre of the weapon for support, and the main handle at one end, which also housed 2 triggers: One for charging, one for firing. The firing trigger was designed so that you could not press it without pressing the charge trigger at the same time.

Gelorum held the blaster and pressed the charge trigger, aiming it at Tarah. She then spoke, the helmet distorting her voice to sound computerized.

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MESS WITH ME, ANGELUS? HOW DO YOU LIKE MY GUN?_"

Tarah looked positively frightened, she just stood in place, with a look of horror on her face. She kinda looked like a frightened wild animal.

"HAHAHAHA! YOU WILL DIE BY MY HAND_"

CRACK
    BOOM!

Brandon had spun his craft around, then sped down the straight, aiming for the gun, which he hit, breaking it in two, causing the weapon to backfire in a flash of light blue light and fly out of Gelorum's hands, Gelorum herself flying backwards into the side of the wreckage of her ship. This did, however, cause Brandon's craft to get caught in the blast radius of the backfiring blaster. The neons shut off and it fell to the ground, flipping a few times, then grinding to a halt. There was no movement for about a minute.

"Hahahaha! You never give up, do ya?!"

Suddenly, in a case of déjà vu, the windshield of the Angelus ship broke, flying off. Then a man stood up, his face obscured by a neon-lined helmet. Even though his face was hidden, you could tell he was pissed. He walked over to Gelorum, who was still holding onto the broken remains of the Energy Blaster.

"How. How exactly did you do it?! Qualifying first, making the energy weapon work. Even someone of your skill could not possibly do it! Also, while I'm at it, why did you leave Katana? What exactly are your goals?!" He asked.

Gelorum's computerised voice sounded even more angry than usual.

"ANGELUS, YOU FOOL. EVER SINCE YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME FROM KATANA, YOU WERE NO LONGER IN IT FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION! WE COULD HAVE CAUSED CHAOS, BUT YOU TURNED AWAY FROM THAT. THAT IS BUT ONE REASON WHY WE LEFT_"

"We were never for that, as Angelus, or as Katana. That was all... you. Wait, you were like this since the Katana days?!"

"OF COURSE! WE SAW THE ULTIMATE PROFIT, THE ULTIMATE CHAOS FOR THIS CURSED INDUSTRY! BUT WE ARE SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ESCAPED YOUR GRASP! ABOUT HOW WE WERE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING WE DID, HOWEVER? YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, ALL THE EVIDENCE IS THERE, YOU JUST NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT. IT ALL MAKES SENSE, YOU KNOW IT DOES. MAYBE YOU CAN... TRANSLATE THE TRUTH, SHALL WE SAY? IT WON'T HELP YOU STOP US, NOT BY A LONG SHOT, BUT JUST THINK OF IT AS... MY GIFT FOR YOU_"

She then left, but not without saying one last thing:

"REVISUALIZE THE EVENTS OF 2209, GO!_"

Upon hearing Gelorum say 'GO!' he automatically did as she said...

<<--INNER MONOLOGUE: REVISUALIZATION-->>
    -> 2209-01-30 - Angelus KA-AGR1 unveiled
    -> 2209-02-06 - Angelus "Devil" Alt skin unveiled
    -> 2209-02-20 - Original Crinale group escaped
    -> 2209-02-26 - Crinale spotted at Tigron factory
    -> 2209-03-20 - Crinale Tech. Inc. revealed, F0-RG7 unveiled
    -> 2209-04-13 - RidgeTech Corporation reveals Project OMEGA... wait.
    -> Number of days between Crinale reveal and Project OMEGA: 24 days....
    -> Omega = Ω: 24th letter in Greek alphabet....
    ""translate the truth...""
    ...no, really?

YES!
    -->_ GELORUM TOLD ME HOW TO SOLVE THE MYSTERY!
    <translate|English: Crinale_>
    >>translating...
    >>results: Italian - "Ridge"
    EUREKA!

-->_RidgeTech Corporation IS Crinale! They built Omega Harbour! That explains how good they were at this track! That explains how they were able to use their super weapon!

I don't mean to spoil anything, but a future part, I'm sure, is gonna make you feel kinda sorry for Gelorum.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 4th July 2014 at 02:42 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 11: Payback Part 3 - Finale

This will probably be a long part
    Looks like Crinale is struggeling, eh?

To install the Craftcracker v1.1 Jonny and Nico decided to break into the pit of Crinales vassal Jennter.
    Everything was guarded, to prevent cheating

Jonny: I hate to do this.

He overwhelmed a security guard, took his ID-Card and ensured entrance to the underground pit area, were all the crafts are parked.
    ...Crinale...Angelus...Wyvern...Jennter....
    Jonny and Nico walked along the pits until they found the pit of Jennter.
    The new design of Jennter represented the complete difference to the original team, painted in black with red stripes and no sponsores.
    It didn´t took long until Nico and Jonny found the reason.
    The name Hans Neumann was written under the cockpit opening and left of it was it, the swasika flag.

Jonny: A m*therf*cking Nazi! How does this fool dare to plant his Nazi-butt in MY craft!?
    Nico: Schhh! Before somebody hears us!

They installed the Craftcracker and went silently out of the pits.

Omega Harbour Circuit, Western Australia, Australia
    28th November 2209

Everything was ready, Crinale was to focused on their own problems with Angelus, Jana sat in the crowd and linked the Craftcracker v1.1 with her Holo-Phone, Nico and Jonny armed themselfes, both weared two weapons, to ensure that the Blackmail Group will accept their contract.

The race started, but the championship was unintresting.
    Nico and Jonny broke into the box of the Blackmailer, both taking out two security guards with aimed shots into their knees.

Henry assange quickly pulled out a gun, shot but missed Jonny nearly, Nico quickly reciprocated the fire and disarmed Henry with a shot in his ankle.
    Dave was following the whole act like he sat in a 4D film.

Henry: AHHH, you bastard! Why? Why I deserve this?
    Dave and Jonny: Really? YOU ask this question?
    Jonny: Who are you?
    Dave: I was the guy who helped this tosser to take over your company, then I helped Crinale to take over his company.
    Nico: And whats your name?
    Dave: I´m Dave, but more I won´t tell.
    Jonny: On which side are you?
    Dave: On mine, or more accurate, the winning side.
    Henry: You f*cking traitor!
    Dave: Henry, this is soooo childish.

Nico claimed a contract out of his pocket

Contract Conditions

§1 All power over the company Jennter Enterprises get transferred to Jana Bovier

§2 The caused damage will be paid by Henry Assange
    a The damage is 2,500,000€

A short contract, but all what Jonny wanted is Jennter Enterprises back in the hands of a Bovier.
    Henry accepted the contracts, but not voluntary, Jana got the message to shut down the craft of Hans Neumann.

Everything was turned of, no steering, no balance, no trust and even no shield.
    The craft slippered along the straight to the first corner and crushed on the track wall, caught fire and exploded a short time later.

<<Omega Harbour White_>
    <#88 Hans Neumann - Jennter>
    <Contender Eliminated: Electronic failure>>

The crowd was stunning, a random failure doesn´t happens every season, not even every decade.

Dave: Hey Bovier, do you remember David Koughan?
    Jonny: Were do you know about...Dave, how old are you?
    Dave: 98 years, born in 2111 and was an irish resistance fighter during the French occupation in the Fourth War.
    Jonny: 98? You look like 35-. I´m defenitely born to early.
    Dave: Haha, you know my secret, brother.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Great part, as always! I did have to edit a future part, but it's irrelevant to my main plot, it was just a small detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    Looks like Crinale is struggeling, eh?
    It does seem like their master plan is falling apart, doesn't it?

Oh, and of course, Faster Than Angels will continue into 2210 and the 2210 FX400 season. Crinale aren't completely done for.