PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Glad you liked it! ^_^

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

This is aweasome

And since Snake already wrote a part about his team...can I do the same?
    This could turn into something like a RPG ^^
    Last edited by Jonny; 16th May 2014 at 11:57 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

If you want, go for it!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

This whole thing will be awesome

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Post Jennterista Racing Chronicles Main Post

Faster Than Angels
    Jennterista Racing Chronicles

Final Overture
    Hello everyone, I am happy for anybody who still reads this! By now these words are almost six years younger than the date of this post.
    So over the course of these six years a lot happened, changed and accumulated. I grew a lot as a writer (and as a person, I pretty much grew up with this project) and thus want to give my stories one final big revision. After the "Grand Revision" project, this state will be given the name "Final Overture".
    The revised parts will be published in place of their original posts, as long as it still fits.
    An overview of all parts can be found here (Google Drive). Have fun!
    Last edited by Jonny; 8th April 2020 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Final Overture

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Default Flying with Dragons

Part 2: Investigating a mystery

The sunsets over the Wyvern AR HQ, the airfield of all Wyvern projects is under heavy surveillance to protect the XAF-72 Wyvern from falling into the hands of the unknown assailant who attacked two days ago. A light on the side of the building slowly rises to the top floor. David is in the elevator heading to his office, with a cup of coffee in his hands. He steps in and logs onto his computer, watching CCTV footage captured during the loss of the precious Wyvern warp, trying to identify the attacker.

"Argh his face is black, I need a miracle to identify this guy"

David flicks through documents of the Wyvern warp which was stolen, trying to piece how anyone could of known about the top secret project. Somebody knocks and enters the office. Its Sarah of the engineer team.

Sarah: How you holding up?
    David: Its no use, I just cannot find this guy's identity. I'm troubled by nightmares as to who he is.
    Sarah: Well I hate to bring bad news but *a long deep breath* but he took the activation chip as well.
    David: So this guy can activate the warp drive. Dammit, we need to act fast.
    ????: You never did tell us what the warp did though?
    David+Sarah: HUH?

Walks in Falon tired from the days practice on the training circuits.

Falon: Sorry to surprise you guys, but what does the warp do?
    Sarah: I don't know, I just followed the blueprints given to us by David.
    David: I guess now is best telling you. The warp is the ultimate means of travel, despite its name it is also actually a new form of AG technology. Complete External Force Nullification Device or CEFND for short. It completely negates the affects of external forces such as air resistance, gravity and even energy such as heat and light. This warp offers optical camouflage and ultimate engine efficiency. Its also capable of light speed as the name suggested as well.
    Falon: That's what it is, wow that's amazing!
    David: Yes but now its in the wrong hands and I'm scared for it.
    Sarah: David its okay I have good news as well.
    David: Really? please speak up.
    Sarah: Although it isn't the blueprints, I added special software into the warp that only it and the XAF-72 have. A security program, meaning if the warp is not to be in the Wyvern it won't activate. Think of it as a safety feature.
    David: SARAH YOU ARE BRILLIANT! this means if our attacker wants to use it he'll have to get through us to the XAF first!
    Falon: That could be dangerous though, what if he has a team and completely levels us. We'll lose the whole team.
    David: I know, I need to think.
    Sarah: We'll leave then, goodnight David

Falon and Sarah leave the office. David continues his search through the footage at the time of the attack. However as he loses hope, he clicks onto the CCTV in the engineer locker room. The assailant is in there! David widens his eyes to find how the unknown man infiltrated the facility. Through the air vents into the locker room, best of all is the blurred face of the man. Not wanting to wait David runs a resolution scan to identify the assailant. What he discovers shocks him...
    Davids brother Shaun is the attacker. A man David who he thought was in jail for his past crimes. It seems he escaped, and is wearing Crinale uniforms. The ultimate betrayal, Shaun stole the warp for Crinale. David rushes through his keyboard to send emails to the AGRC racing commission and Angelus. To warn them of the new danger of Davids brother and the Wyvern CEFND he stole. Now the fear of having the XAF-72 stolen encapsulates David's body.

"If they get their hands on the Wyvern, they can turn it into a weapon. Near enough teleporting from location to location, attack cities and homes and disappear instantly without a trace. With the optical camouflage technology and the speed enhancements to the engine. A weaponised XAF-72 Wyvern would be unstoppable. Crinale could rule the world!"

David completes the message to the AGRC commission and Angelus, detailing what he now believes to be the intentions of Crinale. To steal the XAF-72 Wyvern and turn it into a weapon to crush their opposition who stand in the way. Its only a matter of time before this plot could be a reality. David sends the email, terrified of the future.

Hope you guys liked that instalment, also Jonny I really liked yours. Very original
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 16th May 2014 at 11:00 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Woah, those were awesome, I loved it!