Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Faster Than Angels

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default FTA: Curse of the Devil | Part 1

So I'll be uploading Crinale's side of the 2 year gap from 2210-2212 until Jonny's done with his side of the same period. These will be posted whenever I'm finished with a part, so it won't be every week. It may be a few days, maybe a week and a bit, I don't know. Also, some parts may not be as long as standard FTA parts. (I try to keep FTA within 100 lines a part when typing it out in Notepad++, this part hits 48.)

But in any case, enjoy the first part.

FTA: Curse of the Devil - Crinale 2210-12

[22120204T23:57:33]TERMINAL> access crinale/logs_
    >access denied.
    [22120204T00:35:51]TERMINAL> access 127.164.255.1:10|************_
    >access granted.
    [22120204T00:36:29]CRINALE/LOGS> open[22100311-22120203]_
    >>opening...
    >complete
    >>loading...
    >complete

>log01: 22100413

"Fantastic," said Chris Scarbrough, under the disguise of Crinale leader Viktor Antonov, after giving his "Crinale International" speech, "Part 3 of phase 2 of my plan is complete."

"Just one question," an employee only known as CO-09* asked, "How exactly could you afford all this?" She was talking about the building they were in, the true location of the new Crinale International headquarters which was not just renamed on a whim. They truly were "International", as the location...

Was actually a space station, located high above the Earth's surface.

"Ah, that is my little secret. Prove to me I can trust you well enough, and I shall tell you."

"Prove? Trust?! Are you serious?! I've been with Crinale since the beginning, surely you should have seen all the stuff we got up to!"

"Which was, for all intents and purposes, legal."

"Yeah, right. You seem to forget the Tigron incident. That was not legal in the slightest. We had Interpol hot on our trail, I'm surprised we got away in the first place."

"My point exactly. What you did, while not purely right, was completely legal. Alexandra Kotova just created a façade, an image, a gimmick. This was just like any other racing team, not the 'league destroyer' she claimed it was. But under my control, we will bend the rules until they snap. The league is already under our control, this is what I meant by Crinale having already won."

He stopped for a moment, then continued with: "Fine. I shall tell you. You are, after all, one of the original 13. We didn't bother using Crinale's wealth, it wouldn't have made a dent in the costs. We used... let's just say we were funded from legally ambiguous sources."

"So basically it's like the F9000, we're funded by illegal organisations. So? Why did you have to keep that a secret? it's not like we'd run off to the authorities, that'd be stupid."

"True... well, at least I know I can rely on you COs, well... the ones that remained**, of course. the rest of you... I'm not too sure about."

"You are not the only one. Most of us COs think that way too. The only exception was our thoughts of CO-07. In our opinion, he was an idiot. Glad Gelorum got rid of him befo-" CO-09 started, before he was cut off by Viktor.

"Please. Do not speak her name again. If need be, call her CO-01."

"Sure thing... sorry."

"It's fine." He said, then saw the time displayed in the HUD of his helmet. "Damn, you're dismissed, I have important objectives to complete. Go."

CO-09 nodded, then swiftly walked out the door.

*CO is Crinale Original, which consist of the original 13 Angelus employees. They are given code numbers from CO-01 to CO-13. With the only exception being the Director of the team, the COs are the highest ranked employees of Crinale, having the highest clearance level of the team.
    **11 of the 13 COs remain in Crinale. The two that aren't there are CO-01 (Alexandra Kotova, fired) and CO-07 (Tyler Pålsson, killed). Some COs, like Alex and Tyler, choose to be referred to by their names, where others, such as CO-09, prefer to be referred to by their CO number.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default FTA: Curse of the Devil | Part 2

Hey Jonny, what's up? You haven't posted here in a while, is it because it's so close to Christmas?

Anyway, here's Part 2 of COTD, enjoy!

FTA: Curse of the Devil - Crinale 2210-12

>log02: 22100503

"What the hell is it that you want to speak to me about, that is so damn urgent!?" Viktor was rather mad at the urgency and insistence of the one of the newer employees of Crinale.

"Well, you see... I... don't think I'm cut out for this. I wanna quit." He said nervously.

Viktor could do nothing but laugh. A loud, malicious laugh, with a slight hint of anger filled the room, which seemed to go on forever, then stopped, abruptly. "Nobody quits Crinale. No exceptions."

"I don't care! I want out! NOW!" He was practically yelling.

Viktor chuckled "Out? Oh, I'll give you 'Out'. Do you want out right now, or...?"

"Finally! You finally saw reason. Yes, I would like out now, please."

The edges of Viktor's mouth twitched, then turned upwards to form a rather evil, demented looking smile. Not that anyone could see it, because, as usual, Viktor's face was concealed by his trademark helmet. Suddenly, he moved his feet in an odd fashion.

>>GRAV-BOOTS ACTIVATED.

He then activated other odd features of his suit, using the UI in his helmet...

>>BREATHING APPARATUS ACTIVATED.
    >>AIRLOCK 32.5/01 ACTIVATED.
    >>PLASMA SHIELD AREA 32.5/01 DEACTIVATED.

Wait...

"Nobody quits Crinale. No exceptions. You may now GET OUT! До свидания*!"

SMASH!

The unprotected glass could withstand no more, and shattered outward, pulling the air of the room out of the space station, including the unsuspecting employee. Due to his "Grav-boots", Viktor was not pulled out. As soon as the employee flew out of the space station, Viktor re-enabled the plasma shield and activated an emergency shutter that closed over where the shattered window was, before normalizing the air pressure, which automatically deactivated the airlock.

"You ask to quit Crinale, you ask to quit your life! Human lives mean nothing to me!" He yelled, storming out of the room.

*До свидания is Russian, romanized as "Do svidaniya", and translates into English as "Goodbye" or "Bye now".

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 42: French Roulette

Sorry, I actually wrote a part yesterday, but "the token ran out" (I went watching "The Silence of the Lambs", so I let the laptop turned on, with the browser open, later continued writing. Then Firefox was like "So you wank think you could take a break, yeah f'ck you!", so here we go

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

[part removed]
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 08:13 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Wait, what?! She DIED?!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 43: Body

[part removed]
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 08:13 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

So... she's... not dead?? Whaa~?

EDIT: Also, regarding the war, who are the "bad guys"? GE or EF? And when does it officially start?
    Last edited by Ace3000; 25th December 2014 at 12:31 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 44: Rebirth

]part removed[
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 08:14 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Oh great, the same thing has happened to this idiot. (Assange)

I know that there is no good or bad side in a war, that's why I put "bad guys" in quotation marks.

Also, I'm assuming it started in February of 2210?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Actually Assange was shot and now "rebuilt" (things will clear up later).
    The war started 2210, right.
    Usually the "bad guys" in a war are the attacker, while the good guys are the defender.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Just a quick question: For the second season soundtrack, would you guys be okay with at least one metal song? The song will apear within the context of the story, but if you guys don't like metal, then I won't put it in the story or the soundtrack.

EDIT/PS: Has anyone actually downloaded and listened to the season 1 soundtrack?
    Last edited by Ace3000; 27th December 2014 at 11:44 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I don't like metal, but if you think it's good, do it (I started a war and asked nowbody )

I also downloaded the S1 Soundtrack, but actually not listened to it, may I'll do this later, as you reminded me.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Yeah, good point. If I try to please everyone, everything will turn out crap, haha!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Jennter Enterprises Background 2.5

OUTDATED

I updated the background and history of Jennter until 2209.

Jennter Enterprises

Basic Information

Established: 2037
    Key People:
    • Jonny Bovier (Founder)
    • Jana Bovier (President) [2209]
    • Nico Bovier (President) [2210]
    • Lomaz Serra (Chief Designer) [2209]
    • Felix Demayer (Race Director) [2209]

Livery:
    • Orange
    • White

Known Pilots:
    • #15 Jonny Bovier (AGR)
    • #5 Marco Vettel (AGR)
    • #4 Anastasia Cherovoski (AGR)
    • Michael Farrell (F9000)
    • Aurora (F9000)
    • #9 Nico Bovier (FX400; F12000)
    • Nadia Elenova (FX400; F12000)

Theme song: Jack Henderson - Syntrax

History

Early Years (2037-2047)

Jennter Enterprises was already formed in 2037, before the first season of underground Anti-Gravity Racing (AGR) was established in 2038. This was done to gain practise and experience with FEAGR (Federal European Anti-Gravity Research). Many of the Jennter employees came from FEAGR and even Jonny Bovier, the team's Director was a FEAGR pilot that year (aged 40) together with Pierre Belmondo and Paul Jackson.

In 2039 Jennter entered the competition with their Director #15 Jonny Bovier himself as a pilot and #3 Kristian Vilkönen, who dropped out of FEAGR because of his feud with one of their pilots.

In 2040 Jennter were doing well while testing with a very slim model for the race on the Indianapolis Oval.

Another pilot joined Jennter in 2041. Marko Vettel (#05), the grandson of the Formula One driver Sebastian Vettel joined Jennter, forming a 3-pilot team. He came from the AG division of Red Bull Racing.

In 2042 the team kicked out Vilkönen who was outperformed by Vettel (Vice-Champion), going back to the 2-pilot system.

In 2043 Jennter won the pilot's championship with Vettel, Bovier ended up in 8th place (of 25 contenders). "I'm doing this just for fun" he said as a reaction.
    The 2043 season was overshadowed by a heavy accident with 3 casualities during the Street Race of Denver which was held on public roads with traffic. However, surprisingly, Bovier won his single race at the Nürburgring, which was rebuild just for this event.

2044 saw major changes made to the team. For this season a semi-double hull ship was used and Jonny Bovier retired from racing. Anastasia Cherovoski (#4) replaced him. The team was doing well again, winning the pilot's championship with Marko Vettel and the vice-championship with Cherovoski, to round it up they also won the constructor championship. Due to Vettel's win, fans were less than pleased, being reported as saying "Again a Vettel is making a sport boring."

After the formation of the Anti-Gravity Racing Committee in 2044 that was heavily supported by Pierre Belmondo, FEISAR and the new independent AG Systems, Jennter announced that 2045 will be the last season in the AGR, another heavy accident was the main issue.

F3600 (2053-2084)

Jennter did not participate in the AGRC to re-establish the team and construct a craft on F3600 level. In 2053, they entered the F3600 with #69 Jacque Loffier and #100 Iko Isoke from the dissolved AGR team Suzuki. However, they could not stand a chance against a flied full of strong pilots and teams like Arial Tetsuo with her fast and unstoppable Auricom (3-in-a-row Champion from 2053-2055) and Kel Solaar with the Overtel satellite Qirex (won 10 championships between 2058-2071). With the money earned by all the sub-companies of Jennter Enterprises the team could kept alive.

F5000 (2085-2096; 2099-2115)

Jennter appeared from 2085 to 2096 and 2099 to 2115 in the F5000 as a mid-field team, with a single, good season. The 2102 championship was won by #16 Zach Brian from Australia.

F7200 (2118-2155)

After constructing the ultimate craft in 2117 to take part at the competition in 2118 Jennter won the pilot's and the constructor's championship, this was repeted in 2119 and again in 2120.
    Jennter managed to survive the hard competition of the F7200, while other teams failed.

F9000 (2156-2159; 2161-2170)

The aggressive style of the F9000 gave Jennter a big advantage since the crafts designed by Jonny Bovier (who was still a brilliant mind at 157) were always full of risky innovations.

For 2155 Jennter had two pilots, #102 Michael Hill (no relation to one of the three race drivers) and #22 Jackie Richards.

The 2156 and 2157 season was nearly won by both, Hill and Richards. Jennter still kept this formation until they got suspended after the 2059 season. It is still unknown, why Jennter was disqualifyed, the most possible reason could be a feud with the F9000 Commission.

After 2161 they were mid-field again. Their super weapon was the must powerful in the whole field, the "Protonisor"; this weapon fired a salve of free protons into any material of an opponent's craft causing some atoms to change their traits and voids the molecular stability of this craft. In 7 of 10 cases it eliminated the opponent. It wasn't for nothing that only a few pilots aquired the Super Weapon License.

World Economic Crisis after the Fall of the F9000

After the suspension of the F9000 Jennter ran into the visor of Interpol like many other teams. Since Jennter always kept a step away from the commission's activities, every problem with justice was easily solved.

During the Forth World War (2171-2174) and the European Civil War (same date) Jennter produced hover-tanks for German National Forces.

FX400 (2209-2210)

After missing in the FX300 and FX350 Jennter finally reentered AG racing in 2209 after more than 35 years away from the sport.
    Originally it was planned that the successor of Jonny Bovier (211 years old and still fit) would be Jana Bovier during the 2209 FX400 season ("transforming power"), while Nico would be the new pilot (#9).
    After a short occupation of Jennter by "The Blackmail Group", that was an inofficial part of Crinale, Jana refused to take over the lead of Jennter, because of her political ambitions. Nico then became the new President of Jennter Enterprises in 2210.
    After the fall of the FX400, Jennter became a semi-member of the "Anti-Gravity Purity Coallition".
    During the Fifth World War (since 2210) the Jennter F1.2000T1.01 prototype was stolen by Russian soldiers as they occupied eastern Germany.
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 08:15 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Nice job! I've also updated the Jennter History page of the FTA Site! Also, Jennter's theme song will be in the Season 2 soundtrack.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 28th December 2014 at 08:30 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I think about creating a Facebook site for some of my characters and also Jennter...

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Haha, awesome!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I already created a "Jennter Enterprises Fan Group" here in the forum. It is still hidden, needs an icon and still some things to let everything look good.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

So what, should I create an "Angelus R&D Fan Group"?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 45: Noble

I would join ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Now I listened to the FTA soundtrack and I like it, but I think metal wouldn't fit into it.
    _________

[lol]
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Title was missing !?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Aaaaannd the Angelus fan group is up!