Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Faster Than Angels

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

1. Jonny owns a white 2210 rebuilt 2017 Mazda RX-7 FG4
    2. Niko - Night of Fire

After homework I'll take a look on a possible conversation between Tsar Pawel and Victor.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

By rebuilt, does that mean it's now an AG car, or does it still have wheels?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

No, it's a normal car.
    "Rebuilt" is a term in the car enthusiast community of 2210 that describes a (very) old car model completly rebuilt although the original maker doesn't longer produces that model. Several companies focused on old cars, since there are enough people who want to get away from the AG stuff.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Great! I assumed it wouldn't be an AG car!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 48: New Threat

[part removed]
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 08:17 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Of course it wouldn't be over, the war ends in 2215! Something had to happen!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 49: JSF

[part removed]
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 08:25 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default Angelus Cars: 2200-2210 | Rev. 2

So in a future part I've written out, I kinda try and change the power outputs of some character's cars. However, this has caused the outputs I specified in the Character Bios to now be incorrect. In this, I rectify the problem by giving a brief overview of 3 of Angelus' production cars.

Angelus R2XX GT
    First introduced in 2202, the R202 GT was the first car released under the Angelus name. This series is named after it's introduction year for every generation released. As of 2210, 3 generations have been released: The R202 GT (Y11, 2202-2205), the R205 GT (Y12, 2205-2210) and the R210 GT (Y13, 2210-Present). All R2XX GT cars have a turbocharged version of the KA-AGS:X engine, which was, at the time, Angelus' most powerful engine.

Specs:
    Type: Supercar
    Engine:
    KA-AGS:Xt

Layout: MR

Stock Power:
    625hp (Y11, Y12)
    637hp (Y13)

Stock Weight:
    1087kg (Y11)
    1065kg (Y12)
    1060kg (Y13)

Custom Variants:
    Kyoko Fujisaki's 2210 R210 GT (Y13)
    Color: Hyper Black
    Engine: KA-AGS:X (Modified)
    Power: 687hp (+50hp)
    Weight: 1010kg (-50kg)
    Other:
    "GTKF" Body Kit
    Bright Red body light strips
    Custom License plate: ANG3L-42

Angelus M-Type
    The M-Type debuted in 2202, the same year as the R202 GT. It was less expensive and less powerful than the R2XX series. This car, unlike the R2XX, was available in 2 variants. The base model, ST, was more of a sports car than a supercar, and had the KA-AGS:S, a rather peaky, sporty engine. The RZ, which was faster and lighter, contained a naturally aspirated version of the KA-AGS:X, which made it not quite as fast as the R2XX. As of 2210, 2 generations of each variant have been released: The Gen 1 ST (S4A, 2202-2207), the Gen 1 RZ (S4Z, 2202-2208), the Gen 2 ST (S5B, 2208-Present) and the Gen 2 RZ (S5Z, 2208-Present). a special variant was released in 2204, the RZ Works (S4W), which was more powerful and lighter than any version of the M-Type. The Works nearly rivalled the R2XX series, but was only released as a limited run of 2204 cars, one of them being owned by Gareth Ardos.

Specs:
    Type: Sports (ST), Supercar (RZ, RZW)
    Engine:
    KA-AGS:S (S4A, S5B)
    KA-AGS:Xn (S4Z, S4W, S5Z)

Layout: FR

Stock Power:
    ST:
    404hp (S4A)
    415hp (S5B)
    RZ:
    526hp (S4Z)
    532hp (S5Z)
    RZ Works:
    600hp (S4W)

Stock Weight:
    ST:
    1344kg (S4A)
    1298kg (S5B)
    RZ:
    1151kg (S4Z)
    1142kg (S5Z)
    RZ Works:
    1094kg (S4W)

Custom Variants:
    Gareth Ardos' 2204 M-Type RZ Works (S4W)
    Color: FM Blue
    Engine: KA-AGS:X (Modified)
    Power: 666hp (+66hp)
    Weight: 1090kg (-4kg)
    Other:
    "M-RZ Works" Body Kit

Angelus Razer.X
    The Razer.X was released in 2205 for the 20th anniversary of the company. It had all the benefits of the R2XX and the M-Type, but was faster than both. It also had a new engine, the KA-AGS:Z, specially created for it, but had since been used in other cars, such as Gareth Ardos' custom S4W M-Type RZ Works. It was released in a limited run of 250 cars. A 251st car, designated #000/250, was given as a gift from the employees to founder Brandon Smith, who had more involvement in the design and performance of the Razer.X than any other car. It's model code was HS20. It is unknown if a second generation will be produced.

Specs:
    Type: Hypercar
    Engine:
    KA-AGS:Z

Layout: M4

Stock Power:
    700hp

Stock Weight:
    950kg

Custom Variants:
    Brandon Smith's 2205 Razer.X (HS20)
    Color: Hyper Black
    Engine: KA-AGS:Z (Modified)
    Power: 720hp (+20hp)
    Weight: 925kg (-25kg)
    Other:
    "RX 000" Body Kit
    Azure Blue Laser headlights
    Azure Blue body light strips
    Custom License plate: ANGEL01
    Notes: Since 2208, Brandon has been researching and working with the technicians for a new engine for his Razer.X, one that will be lighter and more powerful than any KA-AGS:Z that is in the cars of various Angelus owners, as the nature of the KA-AGS:Z makes it hard to make it produce more than 730hp and retain its stability (The KA-AGS:Z is a reworked version of the KA-AGS:X).
    Last edited by Ace3000; 14th January 2015 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Revision

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 50: Scramble the Jets

[part removed]
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Adding some stuff

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    <<потери связи>>

"Cyka!" shouted Pawel after his conversation with Viktor ended.
    "Rebenok." said Viktor.
    Wait, why did they say that for?

Also, what was Jennter's superweapon again?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Pawel wasn't happy with Viktors arrogance, but played the friendly guy, because Crinales suppport is essential for the quick progress during the war. So after the call ended he was a bit enraged.
    Viktor showed Pawel that he dislikes him, in his eyes he unlegitly rules the country and fights a war that, without Criales help, he actually couldn't win.
    Pawel is as old as Jana (25), so Viktor things he is just very...uneducated

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Ah, righto. That's also why Viktor called him a "child" (Yes, I translated that )

EDIT: If you wouldn't mind, could you please give me some stats about the P1.2000T1.01?

EDIT2: Random question, but do you think the WRC would still be going in the 2200's?
    Last edited by Ace3000; 18th January 2015 at 01:28 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Right now I'll start expanding chapter 50, may also adding music.

P1.2000T1.01
    The first prototype of the new F series by Jennter Enterprises was built in an arrow shape.
    While the nose was thick (giving the craft more resistence if ramming other ships), the rest of the body slightly resembled a T-50 PAK-FA (That was a coincidence), although having only one engine.
    A trademark was the "rollcage" above the cockpit and the rudder at it's rear, that was the only moving aerodynamic part.

LxWxH= 10,5x5x2 (meter)
    Topspeed= 870 km/h
    0-500= 2s
    0-600= 3s
    0-700= 4s
    0-800= 5s
    Shield= 45gsu
    Weaponpower= x0.9
    Weight= 3t
    Stability= 30%

6ATTR
    6x Aiming Track-Track Rocket
    Six rockets that will lock on any visible craft.
    Of course, this would decimate the number of German Luftwaffe pilots, if Crinale choses to use this in the war.

I guess you mean "World Rally Championship". Of course it still would be popular in 2210, how about two Championships. One as usual and one for AG stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

I added roughly 8 phrases now (ran out of time, it's nearly midnight), more will be added later.
    I have a question.
    What's your opinion on Jana, Nico and Madison?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Thanks for the info! ^_^

Yeah, I did mean the World Rally Championship, and I agree with you. The two types (Wheels vs. AG Drive) are completely different, so 2 different divisions of the WRC would be okay.

All the characters are well thought out, and are pretty brilliant. So yeah, I have a rather positive opinion of them.

Also, I see you there, adding me on skype lol.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 19th January 2015 at 11:45 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default FTA: Curse of the Devil | Part 4.1

FTA: Curse of the Devil - Crinale 2210-12

>log04.1: 22100515

Tuesday, 15th May, 2210

CISS: Sektor 9 - Antonov's Office

"Mr. Antonov, sir! You have an incoming call." His assistant called out to him.

"Fine. I'll be there now." Viktor replied.

<<Подключение Встроенная¹>>

"Доброе Утро³, Mr. Antonov." Tsar Pawel greeted Viktor in a cold voice.

"Доброе Утро." Viktor simply said. He refused to attach the usual "My Tsar" or any other term that showed his respect for his ruler, as in his eyes Pawel was no real Russian. However, he was the only human who could allow himself such a gesture.

"Mr. Antonov, you know that the paramilitary activities of your company are profitable for us. We have something that may be of interest to you." Pawel explained excitedly. "Some weeks ago our soldiers captured Kaliningrad, where the HQ of Jennter Enterprises was located at that date. In the building we found a craft, the P1.2000T1.01. We also found printed copies of several old projects, along with their superweapon." said Pawel.

"That is good." Although he didn't expect much from the prototype craft, Viktor accepted Pawel's gesture.

"The stuff is available right here, you just would have to send someone to take them." Pawal noted, smiling to show Viktor that he had good intentions."

"Will do. До свидания⁴, Pawel."

"До свидания, Mr. Antonov."

<<потери связи²>>

"Сука⁵!" Pawel shouted after the conversation, enraged at Viktor's arrogance.

On the other end, Viktor simply uttered the word "Ребенок⁶.", as in his eyes, the 25 year old illegitimately ruled Russia and was fighting a war that, without Crinale's help, he actually couldn't win. That was also why he had no respect for the Tsar.

"But still," He thought, "Maybe I can use the technologies for... something, I don't know. I already have laid out the plans for all the crafts. Maybe the engine of that Jennter ship can be used in the I4-XA2, depending on its power and efficiency."

He then turned the intercom on, and said: "CO's 02, 05, 09 and 13, please meet me in the Sektor 1 hangar ASAP. I repeat, CO-02, CO-05, CO-09 and CO-13, meet me in the Sektor 1 hangar as soon as possible." He then called the head of the aerial transport going out of the HQ. "Доброе Утро, I'll be needing the ZA3. A few employees and I will be going down to Russia for a while."

TRANSLATIONS:
    ¹Подключение Встроенная (Podklyucheniye Vstroyennaya): Connection built
    ²потери связи (poteri svyazi): Connection lost
    ³Доброе Утро (Dobroye Utro): Good Morning
    До свидания (Do svianiya): Bye now
    Сука (Suka): Bitch
    Ребенок (Rebenok): Child
    Last edited by Ace3000; 20th January 2015 at 01:14 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

It's quiet weird to read what I have written before ^^
    Also...isn't Cyka written the same in latin, since you could "build" the word with latin letters? Just wondering, I may have read this once.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

*paparazzi screaming and shouting*

WHY DID YOU DISBAND WYVERN AR?!!!!, DO YOU PLAN ON REFORMING?!!, WHAT WILL BECOME OF ICELAND'S AG PROJECTS?!!! WHAT ABOUT THE SHIPS?!!!!!!
    *paparazzi continue screaming and close in on a figure*

QUIET!!!!

Suddenly all the shouting and screaming stops as the figure turns around to face them

Wyvern AR was disbanded to avoid conflict with the F12000, we have on several occasions lost members of the crew and I could not allow anymore to die under my supervision for I can no longer live with the burden of losing more close ones. Iceland's AG projects now belong to the government and committee of anti-gravity research and thus all the ships we used to race now belong to the Icelandic AG research and development centre.
    I myself have retired from all things related to AG-racing and do not plan on reforming the team under my leadership. That is final!

The figure begins to walk into a car, but as he does, he turns around to the reporters and gives one last remark

But one day the dragons will return...

Faster...

Stronger...

Reformed.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Woah he actually posted something O.O

Seriuosly, though, does this mean you're back to posting regular parts, Snake?

Also, with this, the F12000 is now down to 16 teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    It's quiet weird to read what I have written before ^^
    Also...isn't Cyka written the same in latin, since you could "build" the word with latin letters? Just wondering, I may have read this once.
    The Russian alphabet is weird. For instance, their Y is actually a U.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Maybe

Here's the lowdown, I felt like my story was becoming a bit far fetched and to complicated so I took a break in order to start a reboot of Wyvern AR. Since I have had coursework recently and lots of exams coming up, it felt like the best time to do it now.

So Flying with Dragons will recieve a reboot, new story, new people, new racing style but keeping true to the team's motive and the revamped fighter jets they use as racing craft. When will this reboot start? I still don't know as I'm still busy.

Flying with Dragons reboot confirmed

Wyvern AR
    Faster...
    Stronger...
    Reformed...

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Oh, right, cause the school year starts in September in England, doesn't it? I'm so used to Australia's February-December school year (of course I would be, it's been like that all my life).

So that's what that part was for, an in-universe explanation for the new reboot. Awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

FTA: Curse of the Devil - Crinale 2210-12

>log04.2: 22100515

Tuesday, 15th May, 2210

The 6 people set off: the 4 COs, the pilot and Viktor himself. On their way, Viktor started up a call with Tsar Pawel

<<Подключение Встроенная>>

"Доброе Утро, Mr. Antonov." Pawel greeted Viktor in his usual manner.

"Доброе Утро," Viktor said, "I will be in Russia in a moment, where are the obtained Jennter things located?"

"It's at Hangar T88. I will meet you there."

"Hah! That's fitting, that the German tech is at 88."

"Huh? Why?"

Viktor gave an exasperated sigh, then said "I'll explain later. До свидания"

<<потери связи>>

"I... ugh. How? How did he get the position of Tsar? Mother Russia, you deserve better. Much better."

------------

Hangar T88, Russia.

The passenger VTOL jet landed at the 88th of Russia's top secret hangars. The group got off and was greeted by Pawel.

5 of the 6 greeted him with "Greetings, My Tsar." Guess who didn't?

"Hi." Viktor said.

"Right this way." Pawel gestured.

There, in the middle of the hangar, lay the sleek white and orange Jennter P1.2000T1.01

"What's the power output of the engine in this thing?" Viktor asked.

A technician in a lab coat just handed him a piece of paper, listing almost every technical aspect of the prototype race craft.

"...interesting. This 870km/h top speed seems to be only because it's lighter than what the RA8 will weigh. As I initially thought, this is all useless to me. The 486RZ-I power unit is still perfect for the XA2."

"Well, how about this?" Pawel pointed to a piece of technology set to the side of the craft, handing him another piece of paper, detailing the relevant info about the device. Viktor skimmed through it.

"6ATTR... lock on... rocket power... С-Сука. This is definitely of use to us! We will take this. Have you already reversed engineered it for Crinale's use?"

"If we didn't, we wouldn't be able to give you that accurate report. Enjoy!"

The device was known as the 6ATTR, an acronym describing the device, 6x Aiming Track-Track Rocket. 6 rockets could lock on to any visible craft, causing massive amounts of damage.

They skimmed through the rest of the stolen technology, took what they wanted, then made their leave.

"До свидания, I hope you will build amazing crafts for us!"

"Not for you, no. To fight alongside you for Mother Russia, yes. До свидания."