So I'll be uploading Crinale's side of the 2 year gap from 2210-2212 until Jonny's done with his side of the same period. These will be posted whenever I'm finished with a part, so it won't be every week. It may be a few days, maybe a week and a bit, I don't know. Also, some parts may not be as long as standard FTA parts. (I try to keep FTA within 100 lines a part when typing it out in Notepad++, this part hits 48.)

But in any case, enjoy the first part.

FTA: Curse of the Devil - Crinale 2210-12

[22120204T23:57:33]TERMINAL> access crinale/logs_
>access denied.
[22120204T00:35:51]TERMINAL> access 127.164.255.1:10|************_
>access granted.
[22120204T00:36:29]CRINALE/LOGS> open[22100311-22120203]_
>>opening...
>complete
>>loading...
>complete

>log01: 22100413

"Fantastic," said Chris Scarbrough, under the disguise of Crinale leader Viktor Antonov, after giving his "Crinale International" speech, "Part 3 of phase 2 of my plan is complete."

"Just one question," an employee only known as CO-09* asked, "How exactly could you afford all this?" She was talking about the building they were in, the true location of the new Crinale International headquarters which was not just renamed on a whim. They truly were "International", as the location...

Was actually a space station, located high above the Earth's surface.

"Ah, that is my little secret. Prove to me I can trust you well enough, and I shall tell you."

"Prove? Trust?! Are you serious?! I've been with Crinale since the beginning, surely you should have seen all the stuff we got up to!"

"Which was, for all intents and purposes, legal."

"Yeah, right. You seem to forget the Tigron incident. That was not legal in the slightest. We had Interpol hot on our trail, I'm surprised we got away in the first place."

"My point exactly. What you did, while not purely right, was completely legal. Alexandra Kotova just created a façade, an image, a gimmick. This was just like any other racing team, not the 'league destroyer' she claimed it was. But under my control, we will bend the rules until they snap. The league is already under our control, this is what I meant by Crinale having already won."

He stopped for a moment, then continued with: "Fine. I shall tell you. You are, after all, one of the original 13. We didn't bother using Crinale's wealth, it wouldn't have made a dent in the costs. We used... let's just say we were funded from legally ambiguous sources."

"So basically it's like the F9000, we're funded by illegal organisations. So? Why did you have to keep that a secret? it's not like we'd run off to the authorities, that'd be stupid."

"True... well, at least I know I can rely on you COs, well... the ones that remained**, of course. the rest of you... I'm not too sure about."

"You are not the only one. Most of us COs think that way too. The only exception was our thoughts of CO-07. In our opinion, he was an idiot. Glad Gelorum got rid of him befo-" CO-09 started, before he was cut off by Viktor.

"Please. Do not speak her name again. If need be, call her CO-01."

"Sure thing... sorry."

"It's fine." He said, then saw the time displayed in the HUD of his helmet. "Damn, you're dismissed, I have important objectives to complete. Go."

CO-09 nodded, then swiftly walked out the door.

*CO is Crinale Original, which consist of the original 13 Angelus employees. They are given code numbers from CO-01 to CO-13. With the only exception being the Director of the team, the COs are the highest ranked employees of Crinale, having the highest clearance level of the team.
**11 of the 13 COs remain in Crinale. The two that aren't there are CO-01 (Alexandra Kotova, fired) and CO-07 (Tyler Pålsson, killed). Some COs, like Alex and Tyler, choose to be referred to by their names, where others, such as CO-09, prefer to be referred to by their CO number.