Thread: Faster Than Angels

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Default Faster Than Angels/Flying with Dragons

OK, so I don't know if I'm doing it right by making a new thread here, but it is fanfic, so I guess so? Although it does involve (Well, more it mentions it than anything) Snakenator's fan-made team, Wyvern, though we've been making fanfics that mention or involve each other's team, so... I don't know. I just hope I'm not doing it wrong.

This is about the two teams I created, Angelus and Crinale, and the title comes from Angelus' motto.

EDIT <20170211>: A list of all of my parts is now available.
    List of FTA Parts

[Part 1.0] The Threat

<22091013>
    Friday, October 13th, 2209

AG Race Commission HQ (AGRC)

12:30:00

<<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>
    Ident: Crinale Tech. Inc.

User input>|locate transmission_

[12:30:06]>>LOCATING...
    [12:30:36]>>ERROR: IP ADDRESS MASKED. LOCATION UNKNOWN.

User input>|record transmission_

[12:30:42]>>TRANSMISSION ACCEPTED.
    [12:30:42]>>RECORDING...
    [12:38:55]>>INCOMING ATTACHMENT ["CZf_12.pdf"]...

User input>|accept attachment_

[12:39:02]>>ATTACHMENT ACCEPTED.
    [12:42:28]>>TRANSMISSION END: CONNECTION LOST.
    [12:42:29]>>TRANSMISSION RECORDED.

User input>|playback recording ["22091013123042"]_

[13:02:37]>>SEARCHING...
    [13:02:40]>>RECORDING FOUND.
    [13:02:40]>>LOADING...
    [13:02:41]>>LOAD COMPLETE.
    [13:02:41]>>PLAYBACK ENABLED.

<<TRANSCRIPT>>

AGRC>> Crinale, to what do we owe this transmission?

Crinale>> First of all, gotta love that locating attempt. Very nice, but you will never find us. Fool. Anyway, to the business at hand. We do not like beating around the bush, we prefer to just give our news straight up. There is a spy in the AGRC, right now. They are listening to everything. They are watching everything. We know you are one of the top groups that are looking for us, but that will never happen. See, our spy knows something about your beloved building that you do not. They know about the location of a bomb. Lying. Dormant. However, it will not be dormant for long. One of two things will happen. It could be deactivated. Alternatively, it could activate, exploding and killing every single one of you in this building right now. Do not think of evacuating ANYONE, or our spy will see it, and then...[chuckle] BUILDING GO BOOM! HAHAHAHA! Do not let anyone escape. Not one individual, okay? I do not want to use unnecessary force, but I will if I have to.

AGRC>> [EXPLETIVE REDACTED], what are your demands?

Crinale>> Ooh, watch your language there! We wish to continue racing in the FX400. That is all. Oh, but you have to stop looking for us. And we require a special weapon of ours be accepted, just as you have done for Angelus. Check the incoming blueprints.

>>SUMMARY:
    |>>FILE: "CZf_12.pdf"
    |>>NAME: CZf_12 Prototype
    |>>TYPE: ENERGY BLASTER
    |>>LOCK-ON: YES
    |>>POWER: 100 [INSTANT ELIMINATION]
    |>>ABSORB: 100 [FULL SHIELD RESTORATION]

AGRC>> You're going too far... Also, I have been informed that have an ace up our sleeves. You can't destroy us.

Crinale>> Are we going too far though? Are we really? Remember we have taken the necessary steps to ensure your destruction if you do not accept our terms. We can and we WILL destroy you.

AGRC>> The bomb? Threatening to destroy us if we don't accept?! YEAH, THAT'S GOING TOO [EXPLETIVE REDACTED] FAR!

Crinale>> I told you. I told you to watch your language. I told you that the AGRC would die. I told you to not go against us. You did not listen to me. You have just made the single biggest mistake of your life. And now, it has ended. So much for your "ace up the sleeve" [chuckle]. CX1, destroy. [explosions] WAIT, WHAT TH-?!
    [13:14:28]>>PLAYBACK END.

13:14:30

Chris Scarbrough (Employee, AGRC): So just what the hell was that all about? One minute we were all about to be blown up, the next minute Crinale blew up?!

Natasha Belmondo (Executive Chairwoman, AGRC): See, that's what I meant, we had an ace up our sleeves. That spy was not working for Crinale. They are a double spy, gathering information for us. They work for Angelus, but followed Crinale after the original employees split, pretending to agree with their ideals.

CS: Woah. Well, I think they're no longer with Crinale after that stunt, though.

NB: Yes, I think so too, Crinale would be stupid to let that spy back in. However, I don't think they're completely gone. Notice how the explosions were only heard, and not seen, but the connection was still lost. I think that bomb was placed out of sight, somewhere near their communications system.

CS: True, that is a logical explanation. Let's hope they learned from that experience. We really need to find them and shut them down. They're not operating on legitimate terms, we have hard evidence proving that!

NB: I know that, we're doing the best we can. We have Wyvern Aeronautical Research and Angelus R&D helping us and Interpol search for them. I know what would happen if we do let them get away, and it's the last thing we need.

So that was the very first part of this thread, hope you enjoyed that (and I hope that I'm doing it right by posting a new thread here)!
    I'm also thinking of having theme songs for the two teams. My choices are not final and, in fact, I have 2 choices for each team.

For Crinale, I'm thinking either Doomsday by Nero or Ransom by Pendulum
    For Angelus, I'm thinking either Departure by Nero or 9000 Miles by Pendulum.

You guys are free to disagree and/or pick a song that you prefer, these ones are just songs that I think would fit.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 17th May 2017 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Linked list of all parts