Thread: The Unstoppable, Untouchable and Unbeatable Zico

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    MetaKraken (formerly MechaKraken)

Quote Originally Posted by Zzonkmiles View Post
    It probably took me about 700 laps of serious practice before I finally squeaked by with 30.79. One thing that I will emphasize is the importance of using sideshifts. If you turn your ship by using the direction buttons, you will lose speed. So try to minimize your turns and use more sideshifts. I think 3 BRs are all you need if your lines are tight enough.
    Tried it with sideshifts, still ended up with 30.89.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

You might want to try tightening your racing line, so cut to the apex's as close as possible with sideshifts to straighten your line. it should conserve your speed and just shave off that little bit of time.

plus remember, if you get airborne, try to spend as little time in the air as possible as wind resistance will slow you down. So manage your pitch well.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    possesed13

ive try and i fail... the last time i remember i was .10 of a sec slower and it got my nerves!!
    patience and low pulse lol! one day zico ... one day your time will come and you ll be a memory!

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

The best advice I could give is to try the different methods out there until you find the method that works best for you.

All you can do is practice, practice and practice more, do this and the more your skill will develop. I found once I got this trophy after those 429 laps, I was hammering the elite AI by 6+ seconds.

Don't give up, just keep trying, you have nothing to lose

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Quote Originally Posted by possesed13 View Post
    ive try and i fail... the last time i remember i was .10 of a sec slower and it got my nerves!!
    patience and low pulse lol! one day zico ... one day your time will come and you ll be a memory!
    I am 100% certain you can beat zico man!!! 100% certain. just relax and go for it!

I got zico by accident. I was showing a friend how to BR, and so I went into SL mode in an icaras, then he asked if I could do it in a crappy ship. So I chose Piranha and did it in lap 2 lol. Total surprise when I saw the trophy pop up. That was years ago now.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Poss, from what I`ve read, did you not beat zico?, well you do surprised me!, cos, the way you race online, you were unstoppable!!! so, imo, you can beat it!

Like Terra said, you will beat it and I wholeheartedly agreed with him

Guys, honestly, it`s not that hard, just patience!

stevie

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Yes bud, he CAN do it, and possibly get a seriously quick time once he figures it out. No doubt about it. He can always possess Zico's ghost too

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    possesed13

koko.jpgkoko2.jpgim not the patient guy kind of type...
    lol... thank you for you very nice words but zico is busting my balls lol!!
    seriously im not in the hunt of trophies... every trophy i got so far i have it by just playing not targeting to a trophy!
    only airbreaker was a target and zone zeus will be one day!
    i havent got any hidden trophies or the eliminator trophies
    stuck at 71%
    zico bastard!! lol
    today is feast day here im full of meat cheese and lots of alcohol and just came to say hello

hope youre having a great easter too!!
    Last edited by possesed13; 20th April 2014 at 03:37 PM.

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

meat and cheese... stop making me hungry man everyones gone out and I'm home alone today. frozen pizza is on the menu. derp.

You lack patience like me for offline? I didn't know there were other pilots who felt this way. kindred spirits here bro

EDIT: just saw the pic. Your BBQ has got me salivating now. I'd do a BBQ too if it weren't raining cats and dogs here :/

Happy Easter, enjoy