Thread: Supersonic Tournament (current PS3 wipeout!) (Starts April 12th, 12:00 PST)

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    super-jeepboy

Default Supersonic Tournament (current PS3 wipeout!) (Starts April 12th, 12:00 PST)

The Supersonic Tournament consists of pro racers in a Phantom tournament which will test there skills in tournaments, eliminators and zone battles, I will randomly have a single race put in, but ill get more into that, RULES!

1. You must be on time or else you will be excluded from the tournament.

2. If you decide to AFK in the game, you will be excused but still in the tournament and you will be tagged with the [AFK] sign.

3. If you accidentally disconnect, i will reinvite you, but if your spot gets taken, you will have to wait.

4. Please, dont swear, its ok, but you will not do it again, i dont want that happening, also dont have a fit if you lose, or get eliminated.

5. If you get eliminated, Dont rejoin after results are posted, or else you will not be able to join any future Supersonic tournaments.

6. If you AFK too long, you will be DQ'ed from the current round going on.

7. Anyone can suggest at LEAST a tournament zone battle or eliminator, if its not any of those modes, that suggestion will be archived for a future Supersonic Tournament.

Now, finally were done the rules, its time to go to the round bracket.

ROUND 1 BRACKET

Race 1: Vineta K Forward, Eliminator

Race 2: Anulpha Pass Reverse, Zone battle

Race 3: Tech de Ra Reverse, Eliminator

Race 4: Vineta K Reverse, Zone battle

Race 5: Chengou Project Forward, Zone battle

All for now, rest rounds will be updated. Also, all slots are avalible and are now upgraded to 12!

Bye - super-jeepboy PSN.
    Last edited by superjeepboy; 6th April 2014 at 04:25 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

I've got some questions.

1. Europe and the US are currently on Daylight Savings, so will the US/Europe arrive an hour earlier, or will the rest of the world implement that action?

2. Can we have more information about the tournament structure, it's very vague.

3. What makes a pilot "good?"

Don't worry about pilots cheating, I have never come across this since I joined the forum. Everyone here is trustworthy.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    super-jeepboy

A1. US/Europe will be 1 hour earlier for me, because i am also in Daylight savings. So add 1 hour and will be the exact time for them. And NO. World will not implement that action.

A2. I know, I just updated them now.

A3. What make a pilot good? Well, there training. I learned from trial and error from every track on phantom. Litteraly, each pilot is not perfect.

And thanks. Please, if you want to enter the tournament, go ahead. Also, i forgot few glitches only work on Singleplayer Racebox, like the Speed lap/Time trial Syncopia glitch.
    Last edited by superjeepboy; 6th April 2014 at 03:48 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Pontiac400

Count me in

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    super-jeepboy

You bet. 11 Spots are now left!

- - - Updated - - -

I will also be in the tournament, but i must be always there. So, if i get eliminated, i will stay in, but i will not race and stay AFK in the race. Also spots are reduced back to 8. 6 More spots left.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    super-jeepboy

Note: The tournament will be paused till further notice due to im going on a vacation, on Tuesday. Dont expect any posts from me while im away for one week. Thank you.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Halecon

So this means the races are postponed until the 19th? If so then count me in.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

No thanks, not interested.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    super-jeepboy

1 week you will have to wait for, so I can come back and start the tournament.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    super-jeepboy

It's ok, but I'll need someone who posts videos on YouTube for public and fans can see the tournament.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    super-jeepboy

Hey guys, im back! It's ben SO long that i wasn't even posting for a week! Supersonic Tournament will be resumed on April 27, 12:00 PST Daylight Savings! My mistake, i cant change it, Anyways, see ya! Also i feel like a old fart....
    Last edited by superjeepboy; 24th April 2014 at 02:26 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    super-jeepboy

Sorry about inactivity, i have been very busy and i'm getting a new laptop, so i may be inactive for a while, sorry about that Its good to be back.