Thread: Custom Grids: Any sense to share them?

Question Custom Grids: Any sense to share them?

To this day, I've considered WipEout Pulse the most entertaining game on PSP. I came back to it a week ago after a year's time of "abstinence". So I made some custom grids (16 events each) designed with come-back players in mind to bring them back into the game, getting used to the controls and the feel again.
    It is not that much of a challenge, though I could easily modify one of the grids to be such a thing, my point is to allow for a nice practice environment for intermediate players such as myself. Pros have their own methods (seeing Hellfire's Zone vids makes my stomach do barrel rolls beyond Zone 50) and beginners should use the campaign (softer difficulty curve).

However, I have a feeling that the only people that might play Pulse play it on PS2 rather than on PSP. Question is: Might I rather keep my creations for myself, given that's it not really of use?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Keep your options open.
    The thing is not many play PURE/ PULSE Online ... well ATM ...that could change in the coming months.

The major problem with online play has been the fact of the "Pandora's Battery" which hacked the PSP.
    Having Legit racers V's hackers screwing the racing up .... well it left a bad taste in everybodies mouth.... so the Online players dropped off.

The other problem was that Sony, in their infinite wisdom, decided to only make WO PULSE DLC available for EU pilots .... "Shoot the idiot that called that one" ... it caused a great game to falter solely because of a marketing decision.

I'm not really sure if the online play problem is related to my question, unless custom grids can be played online, which I doubt. But I guess I'll safekeep the grids until someone gets interested. I might make a few more in the future, if I find players who I may fetch records from. In the meantime, I'll have fun myself and probably buy HD in the meantime to play on my brother's PS3. Maybe make grids there if it's possible.

I've got some grids too, one of which is like a tournament only structure.