Thread: WIPEOUT PILOTS ASSOCIATION

Default WIPEOUT PILOTS ASSOCIATION

Type in Wipeout pilots association in yahoo and you can see all or most of the old wipeout stuff. You can actually still post there.

My post totals

Al Sartwell 559
    Jabberjaw 527
    Zoolander 326

total 1412

Lance still has the more with only the new site

Rob has 1410 on the old forums alone. i think you and Thrusty were almost neck-and-neck over there, but i've not checked. i'm only at 452. the board was pretty active in its day. how long was it in existence on ez-board before we moved here?
    i answered a question in someone's new post over there several weeks ago, but last time i checked the poster still had not made another. the place is almost totally inactive

The old forums existed at least two years before the move, and maybe three. I don't know the exact date since a crash has lost the database a long time ago and the first posts disappeared.
    Though, I remember that someone around here does have a major backed up version of the old forums (before the crash). I think this person is AmigoJack, but not sure (that was a long time ago!)

PSN ID
    Thruster2097

It wont let me post anymore on the old boards - I've been trying for a couple of months now!
    yeah, about my activity... I made a post about it here on the zone. Al and I had avatars of Extreme Wip3r's ,and Ive been uncaharateristically quiet over here. :-?
    New board, new (and fast and reliable) service, best bunch of people in the world... and I shut-up like a clam. Go figure.

Default Posting on the old board

The only way I was able to post there was to get a new account.

Last month I posted on the old forum, and didn't experience any problem (except the massive ads!) and without creating a new account of course.

As a side note, I still uses my ezboard account for other forums so maybe ezboard kept my account alive seeing that I was still active. If you didn't post anything on a ezboard forum for eg 1 year maybe ezboard invalidates the account ?

Vincoof, yes it is definitely AmigoJack who has a back-up of the W3PA forums. your speculation about membership lapsing after no posts for a certain time may be correct; although i have no ez-board account other than the local one for the wipeout forum, i have posted a few times there since this one started, almost entirely to point new members who had joined there in the direction of this board

PSN ID
    Thruster2097

yeah, that has to be right.
    I didnt make a post - or visit the site - for a year and a half, and it wont recognise my username or any of my details.
    And to think, I actually spent money for a bronze membership on ezboard!

Quote Originally Posted by Thruster2097
    And to think, I actually spent money for a bronze membership on ezboard!
    Ah yers I do remember that !
    I also got gold for some time but I don't think that would help keeping my account valid if I let it down too.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Heh!

I remember paying for Gold... *sigh*

At least here we're all super-turbo-platinum-mega-users by default

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    xEik

But it's still you wo pays for bandwidth.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Yeah, but you should see the money rolling in from all the subliminal advertising that goes on here!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    xEik

Now I know why did I feel compelled to buy something every time I saw those 1x1 pixel gifs. :