Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: AVALON 2014 - PHONEIX -Gen Zone meet's Legends

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Terra-wrist wrote "A special mention to Stevie or Golf champ, you're a complete champion to me mate. You kept racing even though your eyes have bags that would make prada and gucci jealous (how do you do it? and don't say "addiction to wipeout" coz I'm also an addict) seriously, you was probably the most present pilot in avalon, everytime I logged in, you was there..."

LOL!, but seriously, I don`t normally play HD, but all of a sudden after four years just decided to play my second id and then just put my head down and work at it because, I do normally play Pure or Pulse and then got second plat!, addiction? nah!, just loves the game so much and yet I`m still looking for HD press kit. And lastly, Yes I`m now addicted to HD! and looking for ways to win races!

BW!, actually, I don`t like bourbon, too strong for me or even whisky too, but you did mentioned brandy!, oh yes I do drink them but funnily enough I had not touched them for over two years now! Prices are getting expensive now but I will get it with irn bru including ice! lovely! Now you got me thinking........
    More importantly, kudos to you for preparing Avalon! and it`s a pleasure to play with you or against you

That weekend were awesome and also Monday night there great too on Flash speed with Ace-Flo and others !

Next Avalon? bring it on! and,also,forgot to mention, as,bw said it you want pure or pulse? l'm there for you

stevie
    Last edited by stin; 26th March 2014 at 06:05 PM. Reason: forgot to add

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Quote Originally Posted by stin View Post
    LOL!, but seriously, I don`t normally play HD, but all of a sudden after four years just decided to play my second id and then just put my head down and work at it because, I do normally play Pure or Pulse and then got second plat!, addiction? nah!, just loves the game so much and yet I`m still looking for HD press kit. And lastly, Yes I`m now addicted to HD! and looking for ways to win races!
    Though I've always been an HD Fury Addict, I've now got the passion back for phantom. Avalon. Blame Avalon hehe, meeting all our old friends in lobbies, the chats, the mayhem, the experience was too nostalgic for me to keep deny myself a bit of the old phantom speed class. I've spent a fair amount of time on the slower speeds. Especially FLASH - my most played/raced speed class - just because I wanted to learn how to be fast in slow speeds... but now that's more or less where it needs to go, I believe it's time to set some new PB's on phantom online... you know I don't play offline at all. So TT's and SL's will not be happening anytime soon, and i'll have to learn all the lines and Br's chains in phantom strictly online in the "skool of hard knocks"... ofcourse there are better ways to learn (TT SL) but this for me provides fun to the experience, and i'm one of those guys that loves it when someone shoots the crap out of me I find it funny And never annoying besides, I learnt flash Br's and lines strictly online too - then one days I did some offline TT's to see how I'd fare... surprised myself i was good.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

It took some time to upload it, but it's here. My video of the Grand Prix races at Avalon.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Pontiac400

My favorite moment of Avalon!! Racing on my home turf (favorite game mode, favorite track ) against some of my favorite and most admired legends!! Dark_Phantom, KGB, and The Colonel!! This was an amazing experience for me and a huge thanks to everyone on the forum, especially Blackwiggle for putting it all together, and mietepiet as well for recording!!

http://youtu.be/KkCCUVx-tcs
    Last edited by Mitchemous; 28th March 2014 at 08:56 PM. Reason: broken link

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

Avalon Lives ON!

We just had about 9-12 pilots join the Avalon chatroom and had some crazy races

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Hi guys. I've not posted since Avalon, to be honest it was one of the most frustrating experiences I've had in Wipeout. I tried playing Friday night but kept getting network errors, left it on Saturday and tried again Sunday. Managed about an hour but then kept getting kicked out again. I really enjoyed the races I had, just can't understand what happened. It worries me because I have a pretty good internet connection, and if this kind of thing keeps happening it will impact on my ability to take part in any online events.

Thanks to everybody who organised it, I'm really glad it was a success. Just hope this was a rare blip for me and I can keep playing online.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Same thing happened
    No problem.
    WO pilots still love you

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Gekko_P

Networks error on my side too, I know the feeling.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

10 years after, a phoenix rises. Again.
    As always.
    Last edited by kanar; 5th April 2024 at 06:34 PM.