Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Your random thoughts of today

Timezone
    GMT -6

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    Random thought;
    Why can't ebayers package their stuff properly?? It seems like they think items get shipped alla "Beam me up scotty"

Bought 3 wipeout things for the collection, all 3 cases arrived damaged..

FYI; Bubble-wrap lined envelopes are worthless, don't waste money on them.

Oh, and superglue is best used on your hands, it's the one thing it'll insta-glue..

Cipher
    Speaking of Beam me up scotty, search beam me up scotty in youtube.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Trippyyyyyyyyy

Cipher

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

I finally found and activated my online pass for 2048, so now I can finally race with you guys online!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Oh, I'm fault...

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I've been doing some graphic design for one musician and today we agreed that work for past few days is not as good as he thought it would be so I'm starting almost from scratch again.

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

I will not be completing Five Nights At Freddy's 4. Im 100% not ok with what I was on Night 5 and it ruined my sleep last night. Filled me with at least 10 many No feelings.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I love her, from all of my heart over everything in my life. She loves someone else, her boyfriend who she was going to leave. On a visit she found her love for him back.
    She lives far away, but is very similar to me. We resemble each other and differences are an addition for us.
    We are great friends, since February.
    I promised her to stay at her side, to help her up and be there when she needs me.
    I will always be her friend and wingman, her protector and supporter. All she needs, I try to give her.
    And I will always love her.
    Last edited by Jonny; 29th July 2015 at 12:05 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

I know exactly how you feel, but jonny, you can't force love, it's the decision of both individuals, not just one side, if you got the taught that she really really liked you, and you also really really liked her, then maybe it is still to be, and you'll just have to sit patiently, and it'll be hard, yes, but trying to force it is not going to work (imo), you might end up scaring her, she might not know what to do, maybe has a hard time understanding her own feelings, or isn't ready to make the step, there's many possible reasons, Just calm your heart, it's probably going at phantom speeds, but shhhhhhh, let it rest, give it time, and if it doesn't work out, stay besties, but don't break the friendship by trying to force something that may or may not be
    In the mean time, distract yourself with working on your future (read school/college/job/portfolio/...) and other stuff like vidya games, anime, movies and iunno what you like doing

Cipher

ps don't go so vocal about it on a public forum, a lot of people (i think) try to not get involved in seriously private matters as these, you should talk to your mom or dad about this (A grown up, not a young friend, but family is best), probably mom, she'll have a better perspective on it, as awkward as it might become, just do it, it'll greatly improve your family relationship as well, trust me on that one

@Ace3000 Hit me up on PSN and shoot a msg whenever you wanne play 2048!

Edit;
    My random thought of [s]today[/s] tonight: Euhm.. sleep well!!

My next random thought;
    What is this?!?! No strikethrough text?!?! D:
    Last edited by Cipher; 29th July 2015 at 01:56 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I never said something of force, indeed I realised that it is my greatest mistake to do so.
    More or less I am simply idyling now, like you said, or not said. Indeed I need to do stuff.

I am just leaving here my mind because...I dunno, people rarly care about me.
    Not everyone knows who I'm talking about

And while indeed the lack of strikethrough is disgusting I find it weird to write on my Vita although I was used to it.
    Last edited by Jonny; 29th July 2015 at 12:24 PM. Reason: disgusting how I can't write disgusting

We care about you man! You're part of this community

If you're finding it difficult Leute in Deutschland kennenzulernen, maybe you oughta try online dating? Try OKCupid for example, there you can talk with random people around you and make friends or more

Alas there's not much more we can do for you here.

- - - Updated - - -

And, sorry to say, but because you seem to be completely high when you write on this thread, you should listen to this, which seems fitting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oroBQDFI3lc

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

Difficult topic about to come up and it can be quite triggering, so dont read on if you feel it may upset you. Im just feeling a bit lost.

On Monday, I was told that one of my friends had committed suicide. And Im still not sure how to take it or process it. Thats 3 people I've known that have taken their own lives and one in November who was found in time and thankfully still here. Anyways, my friend... The last time we spoke, we didnt speak, we argued. And we never solved that. So... My random thoughts... If you yourself are struggling with mental health problems, thoughts of suicide or anything like that, please please please talk to someone. Im always here to listen to anyone any time of the day or night. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems and difficult feelings. I know that and Im sure a few of you do too. Everyone has a purpose and a place in the world. Also, life is far too short to dwell on things. Forgive quickly, love deeply and all that, because there will come a time when its too late to do that with people.

Final note - Please dont suffer in silence. People care and people want to help. Asking for help is difficult, but I promise it will make things better.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    I dunno, people rarly care about me.
    I betchu 100 moneys \( $_$)/ that's not true, certainly your family and friends do, possibly they just don't show it in an obvious manner (I'm a creepy creep and stalk people to make sure they're okay XD)

@Knuxy daaaaawwwwwwwww you're so nice And sorry for the loss of your friend

Cipher
    Last edited by Cipher; 29th July 2015 at 03:20 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Am I not a bit to young for online dating? xD
    Oh well, I appreciate then the...support (?)
    For now I'm fine, I just do what @Cipher told me, keeping patient. (And don't bother me with school in my holidays! XD)

I don't know, how old are you? My little brother is 18 and has been meeting people from the Internet since (s)he was around 12 or 13 I think... And not just for dating, also meeting people who share the same interests, that can become friends and that you wouldn't have met without the Internet.

Many of my best friends I met online. A few of my dates too...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Uh well, I met her over internet too, in fact, here in WOZ.

Haha, that's awesome!

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    Yoshi1996

I don't know if this fits here but this has been annoying me.

So I wrote this fanfiction (it's not wipEout related, it's something else) and now someone is asking me if they can use my general idea for their own story. While I'm flattered, this was not my intention at all; I wanted my story to be unique, one-of-a-kind in its concept (and it is, theres only 50 or so stories for this fandom and there's really nothing like it at all). If there are suddenly other stories using my idea I don't think I would be very happy. Would anyone know that it was my idea first? What if one of these similar stories gets more popular than mine? Would I just be forgotten and recieve no credit for the inspiration?

Any thoughts? I don't want to sound rude, but I also really don't want to give the guy permission to use my idea.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Tell him to goddamn copyright the "General Idea" or something like that under your name (and that it is from yourt work)

Meanwhile the next driving lesson will be on the Autobahn :3
    I hope it won't rain D:

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

@Yoshi share it with a creative commons license, which in short means you're giving the right to someone else to modify and adjust it in their own way, but must provide proper credit to the original owner/creator and is allowed to redistribute his modification but only under the same license the original had (thus also a creative commons) and not allowed to make money off it

Or just say sorry, all rights are reserved

Cipher