Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Your random thoughts of today

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Hey hey AG!

Moved to "Music City" in Nashville not too long ago. City is great! The job is not. The craft beer here is to die for. There is a local brewery about every other mile here.

I've been deep into Fallout 4. Got a PS4 recently, but I miss WOHD. Wife currently is wasting the PS3 on Netflix and it was moved to the Bedroom. How shall I cope?

Anyways, if I can figure out the time zones (and if I'm awake) I'm gonna try to be in and around for Friday Flyabout.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Today is Miku Day. I did a montage to celebrate the occasion.

https://youtu.be/RxzrKvs1cxk

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

Proper starting my "Get Fit" routine. Had my 1st pole dancing class, loved it, even if I did look like a majestic whale XDD Starting to go on runs / power walks and stuff. Time to not be so pudgy. Seeing Scooter tonight too. Will hopefully get back to racing Friday Nights next week if life lets me ^_^

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Hey Knux I too started a get fit routine... I failed miserably. I ran for half a mile before deciding that I should only run when there is something to run from. Wife seems to disagree. I think I burn more calories playing WOHD. Good luck on getting fit. I'm personally fit for a nap. But they say exercise is 90% mental so maybe I'll start dreaming of running and put off the other 10% until later.

Timezone
    GMT -6

I myself am on an epic weight loss plan... A new diet, the use of different prescription medicines, frequent supplement/vitamin intake and my newfound walks and runs around my neighborhood... I have already lost a little over 9 kilograms, which means about 36 more to go.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

I did find a good weight loss tea to make that is both legal and provides some additional psychotropic effects: Yerba Mate.

Now given these are not major effects, but it puts that nice little afterglow and feeling of serenity in ya. It works similar to caffeine, but is a different Xanthione Alkaloid Chemically similar, but operates on different receptors. Basically it lowers appetite, and boosts (slightly) metabolism. This isn't a wonder tea, but is a great coffee substitute with some extra benefits to it.

nu9get Guest

randomly

Wish I was able to play Wipeout HD but too poor to own both the game and the console ; _;

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Does anyone know how to add spoiler tags on this forum?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Might wanna bring it up with Hellfire or Fox. As far as I'm aware, the tags are not activated on the forum.