Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 380

Thread: Your random thoughts of today

  1. #271
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Hey hey AG!

    Moved to "Music City" in Nashville not too long ago. City is great! The job is not. The craft beer here is to die for. There is a local brewery about every other mile here.

    I've been deep into Fallout 4. Got a PS4 recently, but I miss WOHD. Wife currently is wasting the PS3 on Netflix and it was moved to the Bedroom. How shall I cope?

    Anyways, if I can figure out the time zones (and if I'm awake) I'm gonna try to be in and around for Friday Flyabout.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Today is Miku Day. I did a montage to celebrate the occasion.

    https://youtu.be/RxzrKvs1cxk

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix
    Posts
    710

    Default

    Proper starting my "Get Fit" routine. Had my 1st pole dancing class, loved it, even if I did look like a majestic whale XDD Starting to go on runs / power walks and stuff. Time to not be so pudgy. Seeing Scooter tonight too. Will hopefully get back to racing Friday Nights next week if life lets me ^_^

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Hey Knux I too started a get fit routine... I failed miserably. I ran for half a mile before deciding that I should only run when there is something to run from. Wife seems to disagree. I think I burn more calories playing WOHD. Good luck on getting fit. I'm personally fit for a nap. But they say exercise is 90% mental so maybe I'll start dreaming of running and put off the other 10% until later.

  5. #275
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Timezone
    GMT -6
    Posts
    854

    Default

    I myself am on an epic weight loss plan... A new diet, the use of different prescription medicines, frequent supplement/vitamin intake and my newfound walks and runs around my neighborhood... I have already lost a little over 9 kilograms, which means about 36 more to go.

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon
    Posts
    869

    Default

    I did find a good weight loss tea to make that is both legal and provides some additional psychotropic effects: Yerba Mate.

    Now given these are not major effects, but it puts that nice little afterglow and feeling of serenity in ya. It works similar to caffeine, but is a different Xanthione Alkaloid Chemically similar, but operates on different receptors. Basically it lowers appetite, and boosts (slightly) metabolism. This isn't a wonder tea, but is a great coffee substitute with some extra benefits to it.

  7. #277
    nu9get Guest

    Default



    randomly

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Wish I was able to play Wipeout HD but too poor to own both the game and the console ; _;

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Does anyone know how to add spoiler tags on this forum?

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Might wanna bring it up with Hellfire or Fox. As far as I'm aware, the tags are not activated on the forum.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •