Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Your random thoughts of today

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Got myself a part time job, now an Assistant for Vets4Pets ^^

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Just found out the EU referendum results here. Can't say I'm happy at over 50% of the country choosing racism, xenophobia and lies Well done Britain once again you prove that my yearning to leave isn't a mistake

And on a more loving note, congrats Snake

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

I don't have much say in the matter, i'm no Britt, but it strikes me as odd, very odd ._.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

I'm waiting for the amount of friendships I'm gonna have destroyed now because of this farce, honestly thought remain would win but that's politics for ya, stupidly unpredictable sometimes.
    I will be honest, I voted leave as did my family for many reasons, not based on racism, I cannot stress that enough, but because we wanted change. I'm hoping that despite our differences in reasons for voting contradicting from one another, we all remain civil about this and not jump to conclusions. We'll have to see what the future has in store for us now.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I cant say that I'm disappointed. Actually, I appreciate GB's decision - not because I dislike you guys but because we need some change regarding the system of the EU as a whole. Izs not that I deny the idea of the EU but the way it is executed.
    The Brexit gives us the chance to make a cut and to investigate what is going on.
    We might also see in the next years whether it is a good idea to leave this "team" and play solo again.
    I dont like the way the people who have chosen to leave, are treated. They dont deserve to be stereotyped as racists or uneducated fools. Thats not fair because you ll never know their real intention.
    I'M really looking forward to see what kind of impact it will have on the long turn...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

next brexit for England is against Iceland xD
    now seriously, that's a BIG shot in the foot by them, like using a rocket launcher to get rid of some tiny insect. the UK had lots of 'extra würste', which none of the other European states have. there ya go, but plz don't come back & beg for help, you won't get it anymore ...

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Ok so I was pretty upset this morning, so forgive me for labelling the 'leave' voters but I kinda do feel that way. I understand that not everyone voted leave for bad reasons, however I still don't understand how giving up on something is going to incite change. I can see Britain really going to hell and deserving it tbh lol.

And I am honestly not judging anyone, I won't lose any friends over politics...that'd be a total waste

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

Guess this thread already turned into an Britain/EU discussion. The whole affair just makes me sad, really.

I hope it works out for everybody.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

It probably won't work out for everyone hybrid.

There's a huge shitstorm going on about the results, people are falling out with each other left and right and lots of hatred being spread around. Lots of accusations about people being racists and blah blah the list goes on...
    Bottom line is regardless of opinions and who voted for what, this is it, we'll have to make this work regardless and we can only do that if everyone in Britain pulls together. Sadly I fear people are to hateful to one another to even do that. But we shall see what the future has in store for us, its to early to confirm any speculations just yet.

From what I can tell the £ and stock are going to recover very slowly so there's a silver lining.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I mean, I can understand the rage because nobody really can tell the consequences of such a huge change. And i know it is most likely caused by the fear of negative consequences. Its like entering a dark cave without knowing what you are going to face. And i never claimed that it will improve GB in any way. It will probably harm GB since scotlsnd is already talking about its independency again.
    The chances are higher that only the EU might benefit but I wish you good luck and acknowledge your "courage" ( euphemism) to chose this route.
    Last edited by xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix; 24th June 2016 at 08:08 PM.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

TBH, I was kinda gutted {understatement}, Whoever voted leave?, good on them but, if they are thinking of immigrants, benefits, media hype, etc, etc (total bullshit!) £350 million a week towards euro?, so! (only 1.1% in UK population! (correct me if l`m wrong?)) This morning in my work, apprentice joiner who just told me, yeah!, we`ve won the referendum over Turkey!!, My mind said "WTF" and I told him "Mate, you`re not got a ****ing clue!!!" (Even better, he just became a dad and he is just 19yrs old! Honestly, I was ready to punch him!

Now I am totally dreading this bloody "Brexit shite"

Rant off!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

My biggest question, and dont take this as a joke, cause it really isn't. Isn't the UK, a union in and of itself? I mean I figure a fracturing of a union that has been more or less unpopular for about 400 years(hope I got the numbers right or I'll look a fool) now seems closer than ever...

In all honesty there is no concievable future in which trade doesn't go on more or less unhindered by this, if nothing else the british isles wont survive without it, but I am concerned that no one truly understands the rammifications(I certainly don't) of this. Not least of which will likely be animosity towards brittain. Not saying it's right but people will be saying that the britts ****ed the rest of us over, at a crucial point, and that sentiment in and of itself could become a major problem.

I am personally a bit angry honestly(not going to lie about that), but I'll try to at least keep a level head, I'm not so sure most of europe will share my attitude, best of luck to us all... We'll need it.
    Last edited by Oryx Crake; 26th June 2016 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Spellcheck

PSN ID
    TurboTails8027

I feel like the main reason enough people voted Leave for a very tiny majority to emerge can be debunked easily. Apparently most of them had no clue what the EU was and would've voted Remain with more knowledge. And anyone who claims we have choice over our rules now, we ALWAYS had choice! Someone close to me, but a nobody to almost everyone else, MANAGED TO GET A LAW INTO THE EU!

So yeah, this whole Brexit thing was a dumb mistake, but let's try and rebuild the friendships rather than winding up like Icaras... again. Personally, my priority were I in parliament would be to rebuild relations with Japan after the fiasco.
    Last edited by TurboTails8027-Icaras; 5th July 2016 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Forgot a point.

Timezone
    GMT -6

I just realized Joy Noodle Bar is a real place. Joy Noodle Bar: a proud sponsor of AG-Systems.

PSN ID
    TurboTails8027

I found the perfect music to sum up Zone Battle. Now I need a way to get it onto my PS3.

The music:

Just download it in MP3 format: http://www.savetube.com/

Put it on your PS3's hard drive and there you go.

Timezone
    GMT -6

I saw the latest Ross's Game Dungeon. This time, it covered a game that I actually own. And talked about a lot of important subjects both directly related and not related to the game and/or current events.
    https://youtu.be/rxOKEsBx4NU

Also, my PS Vita is broken; the L Button doesn't work anymore, and the headphone jack is gunked up irreparably. I do not have the money I need to get a replacement Vita, nor the tools to fix it myself.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Carcide_027

I went back in time to see this website at around 2001-2005.(To where there we only 297 members).Very odd but cool
    http://web.archive.org
    Last edited by dmcclusky1234; 30th August 2016 at 01:14 PM.

PSN ID
    TurboTails8027

Cool

Attachment 10418 I got these in special order today! Charging them now so they can operate.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

Playing Horizon 3 and this comes on. Gotta love Wipeout Fusion

IMG_20160918_134243.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images