Thread: Is the Elite Campaign Legend trophy is a major pain?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

Default Is the Elite Campaign Legend trophy is a major pain?

I think I'm the one that like to ask you this simple question. Is getting the elite campaign legend trophy is a pain to get or just a cake walk?
    Last edited by KronicReaper; 9th February 2014 at 06:16 AM. Reason: changes

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    zzonkmiles

I don't remember if this trophy requires you to get gold medals in all Fury events, all HD events, or all events in both campaigns. But if it's all events in both campaigns, it'll take you awhile to get this trophy. I personally think ECL is a tough trophy to get, but definitely not the toughest. (Arcade Perfect was harder for me than ECL.) ECL requires you to be good at ALL the racebox events. So if you're good at time trials and speed laps, but stink at Detonator or Zone, you will not have an easy time with this trophy. The tournament in Meltdown is probably the most difficult event of all to get a gold in on elite difficulty.

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

I didnt have any real bother with this one. It was one of the first I got I think, but it took a lot of solid playing to get. You only need to Elite in the HD Campaign to get the trophy.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    CJ4717

At first, I didn't even know it was a trophy. When I first got WOHD I was cocky as hell and did all events in Elite from the get-go. And got the trophy. It wasn't exactly easy but it wasn't painfully hard either.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

Elite Campaign legend is like the tutorial preparing you to enter the online competition.

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

...even then, you may just be surprised at the level of competition available online. Makes elite campaign look a little bit like a cake walk.

Once you master the elite campaign, you will naturally want to experiment a little in SL / TT, to see if you can set your new personal bests. and over time, you will wnat to go back and see if you can beat those previously set times. Or, like me you will just continue to play online and learn there.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

believe it or not, i struggle with the elite AI more than with online play… the AI is freagging aggressive and they'll keep up with you continuesly pounding you with weapons, in online i just make a run for it
    This is especially the case with tracks where there's little roll opportunities ^^

Cipher

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AGSys View Post
    At first, I didn't even know it was a trophy. When I first got WOHD I was cocky as hell and did all events in Elite from the get-go. And got the trophy. It wasn't exactly easy but it wasn't painfully hard either.
    also ^that^, elite only, detonator on the splitting track was a freagging pain because of it

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Gekko_P

I agree with yeldar. Though if you start a race Rambo-style Elite AI could be a real pain.