Hello to the dev team and fellow SSGX pilots. Today I would like to propose the idea of having a PA announcer at every track, someone that announces "Welcome to Cassandra" at the start of the race, and then has their words blend into background noise blaring over every fan section on each track. I got this idea from sitting on the grid in NFS Shift 2, listening to the unintelligible yet very present PA announcer firmly address the grandstands, and I think along with the welcome greeting, it would be a great addition to SSGX (along with louder crowd noise, see WipEout Pure! )

Also, don't get me wrong, I like Blocky, but I think it would be to everyone's benefit if her voice and phrases were more assertive. Right now, she sounds very quiet and passive, sort of like "listen to me if you want, but you might not hear me anyway!" I like the assertiveness of the WOHD countdowns, perfect lap, final lap sayings, etc. (also I've noticed there is no "perfect lap" phrase in SSGX), but anyway, I think that would add to the seriousness of an ARC-150 racing event.