Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Assegai Vs. Mirage Thread (Equilibrium)

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Defjukie16

NEWS:

We are starting the second round of the tournament this Saturday, Round One was really supposed to end when all the teams raced and finished getting their results but now it's this Saturday, Team Mirage Vs. Team Assegai are racing that day but soon after it's the winner vs. Harimau, (and by soon after, I mean within that week) I'm posting this on all of the threads too, but as soon as Assegai and Mirage finish their match and post the results, the winner will then be in the week of round 2 to face off against team Harimau.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ericd7m

I'm ok for 11.00 Gmt time on saturday too.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Greevb

11hr on Saturday works for me too, see you on the tracks

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

Alright, good, everyone can make it. It is now official, we will be doing round 1 (Grand Circuit - Heat 1) on Saturday at 11:00am GMT.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Neat! I'll try to stream the round, hopefully my computer isn't so craptastic, and it can actually stream properly.

Maybe I'll do a test stream before Saturday to see if I can stream, otherwise, I'll just record and upload the standard video.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 12th December 2013 at 07:46 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Greevb

Curious what do you use to record or stream the match, I always wanted to make zone videos? Also I've seen this Ad-hoc online meeting for Pulse/Pure, is there some sort of software that creates a ad-hoc link through the network to play together, because I always thought Ad-hoc had to be set up within the PSP/PSVita proximity of another.

Sorry I ask many questions, anyways time to log some practice.
    -Greevb

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

I use an Elgato Game Capture HD, the software provided with the capture device allows for streaming to Youtube, twitch and other streaming sites. Unfortunately, due to no fault of the capture device, and instead the fault of Sony putting HDCP (High-Def Copy Protection) on the HDMI output, I have to use a somewhat complex setup for my PS3. I will be able to explain it in full, but only if you want me to.

If you are looking for more info about my capture device, here is the website: http://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/game-capture-hd

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

I have the option to record it to video tape, but using a camera to film the screen will be better. I do record the audio separately though.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Pontiac400

I'll be there!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

I will be testing the stream one hour before we start, i.e. 10am GMT. I would prefer it if some people come and watch to see if everything is alright and the stream works and all that.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

I'll watch it if I can. Are we all ready to compete? We are starting at 11am GMT today (in a few hours).
    Pontiac: Sorry, this was discussed before, you have to stay with team Icaras. Greevb is replacing instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember this Ace?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmP3Kh8u8pk

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Haha! I do, that was a riot!

It will be awesome racing you again!

- - - Updated - - -

Double post, sorry, I'm going to test my stream now, go here to see it: http://www.twitch.tv/thataceguy
    Last edited by Ace3000; 14th December 2013 at 09:03 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    TrueEndurance

I'm going out of town from the 16th-30th; I leave GMT -7 on the 16th, 9 AM. This was kind of a last minute thing. Is there a way we can do round 2 later today or tomorrow? I will try to run from where I am, but I may not have access to a PS3 during my time away. I'll keep you guys updated on whether I can race on your chosen times. If I can't I will need a substitute. Sorry if this causes any troubles. I was looking forward to this tournament and if I can't finish that will be unfortunate, especially since our first round was awesome. Either way, I'll keep an eye out and post updates so you guys know.

Thanks.

Also, Conzio, is there a way i can get or buy some of your tracks? I really like A Better Legacy and The Main Event!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Greevb

I'm not a normal Mirage Pilot so I brought the team down which I feel pretty bad about, also even hardwired here in Belgium our connection is pretty poor; I noticed 1-2 second delay in weapon pad pick-up's and missile hits registering. So It's mostly my piloting novice in Mirage, maybe also network. Just wanted to apologize in full to the whole Mirage team; in many ways I feel like I brought the team down personally; so I'm sorry guys.

Hope you understand, and to see most of you more online and possibly in matches in the future

Kind Regards
    -Greevb