Thread: Did you know... Random facts about WipEout HD Fury here!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    pp-123

Quote Originally Posted by DDD113 View Post
    I've seen the Tigron billboard and the Sebenco Van-Uber ones, but could someone please tell me where exactly in Vineta K to find the VU one there?

As for the freeway, I have noticed it as well, those are AG vehicles traveling on it, and I'm assuming that for the transportation of AG vehicles there would be routes in the air that aren't tangible but basically serve as the roadways to keep some sort of order in public transportation.

Also, how do you know that the pools at the Project are hot tubs?
    Hmm... Good points you make there! First of all, the Van Uber Billboard is on the second corner at the dam on the outside wall. It should look like this:

Wohd_20121130_100610.jpg

Secondly, for Talon's Junction, I think those are AG vehicles too. I think that when I saw that, I thought that those were cars and trucks until I stupidly saw the white dual-hulled AG vehicles.

Did you know that you cannot modify the weapons allowed in Eliminator multiplayer mode (even though it lists it as a game stat when you are joining a room)?

I think I may have dented my forehead/controller.

As for the Chenghou Project, first of all, have you seen it? Secondly, I think that I just keep getting destroyed at that same corner, so I just see this massive explosion IN the pool. Afterwards, there is just smoke and fire pouring out of the pool (useless cameraman!), so I think that it's just a very hot hot tub!
    Last edited by Mike458; 29th November 2013 at 09:23 PM.