Hello again. I was just wondering if you guys have changed your campaign setup from the team challenge system to something else or if you are keeping or modifying it. I think the campaign structure is one of the most important aspects of the game, and I would like to help brainstorm and provide ideas on the setup of it, including the physical event layout such as succession (one event leads to another, then another after that), grid layout like Pulse and HD, or some other unlock system. I have some ideas on possible ways to form an interesting and fun campaign, and I would like to hear where you guys are at on it and if there have been any changes.

Personally, I like the idea of the Team Challenges, and I would not even suggest eliminating them, but I also think that having a central campaign would be a good thing; a progression system, with other unlockable challenges such as Team Challenges and maybe some other new challenge "grids." I like the way the HD and Pulse grids gave you choice of event, but I also like how the succession method keeps everything in a structured flow, so maybe we could combine the ideas to have choice of event, but your choice will still eventually lead you down a preset path, so the storyline stays consistent between players, since you guys have expressed interest in having more of a story behind the campaign, which would also be great.

Overall, I just want to see where you guys are at and provide some ideas to develop an immersive and entertaining campaign mode for SSGX.