Thread: Save Issues w/ Pulse PPSSPP

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Post Save Issues w/ Pulse PPSSPP

Hello. I was just wondering if anyone else is having save issues with Pulse on PPSSPP. After I create a profile, it works fine for a while, but then, soon after I have created it, when I start the game up and it loads, when it gets to the profile load screen after the starting video, it starts flashing and making tick tick tick sounds, and I found out it was corrupting my save files. Please tell me if anyone has any solutions to this, as it's very irritating. Thanks.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

That save data is probably never going to be usable again.

AFAIK, the best solution is to disable save encryption in ppsspp.ini. i.e. open the file, search for "EncryptSave" and set the value to "False". Make sure that whenever you update to the latest version or whatever, that that value is always at "false", and if you're worried, make a backup of your save files.

Unfortunately if you've been playing other games e.g. Pure, which doesn't have persistent save encryption problems between versions, you would need to either set the value back to "true" or start all over again with it at false, or the save data for those games will be corrupted as well.