3 7.32%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Favorite Team in SSGX and Why

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Post What's Your Favorite Team in SSGX and Why

Just a little poll to see which SSGX team is most popular! Personally I love iFreet, it's so fast and agile, despite the shielding issues, which can be compensated. However, I hate LOGOS with a burning passion, because they have a nasty habit of stealing my wins.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

Hard decision.... I'd at first say LOGOS since, well... I'm the pilot and I love the story/idea behind this team. But when it comes down to the actual ship, I prefer A.T.L.A.S, so I am voting for these dudes!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

iFreet, the ship is quite similar in stats to AG Systems, and I love the feel of AG-S, so iFreet is the one for me

EDIT: Oh hey, just be reading the lore about iFreet on the SSGX website, it seems that the team is a derivative of AG Systems, however it isn't outright stated, probably because of copyright stuff.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Mikahail

Solaris.
    Well, I like its shape and I have really good sensations with it. All the ships are good, but Solaris is my favorite right now.

Timezone
    GMT + 7

I'm Pirhana fan so guess.
    Though I like the design of Helios AG craft.
    Last edited by TypeProton; 28th March 2014 at 05:11 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Sorry about the hatred of LOGOS, Kai, but if you are the pilot, then stop stealing my wins!

Also, would I be correct in assuming that the inspiration for the design of the Amphithere ship came from both FEISAR and EG-X, as the picture on your facebook page shows many EG-X similarities past the obvious FEISAR ones.
    Last edited by DDD113; 29th October 2013 at 05:37 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

Haha no problem at all.

And yeah, Amphithere was based on Pure's FEISAR craft afair, Dusk118 came up with the idea and the rough version of a model.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Ok, so there is no inspiration in EG-X. You've gotta love the shape of it though, it just looks cooler than FEISAR... I apologize to FEISAR fans in advance, but FEISAR was a weak looking, drawn back ship, while Amphithere is sleek, sharp, and commanding. It just looks better overall.
    Last edited by DDD113; 30th October 2013 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Wow, can't believe I spelled weak wrong! XD

PSN ID
    Xpand122

Actually, if I may correct you docfo4r, according to Dusk118, Amphithere's design is actually a hybrid of FEISAR and EG-X.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Alrighty then I think we got it straightened out. I was surprised that there was no EG-X inspiration, I mean, most of the design elements are similar to FEISAR, but it just has the sharpness of EG-X, a nice ship overall. Now the prototype, that thing is wicked looking, I absolutely love it, just looks like it would tear through the pack!