Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Contribution Thread

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    CJ4717

Well Xpand, could you possibly post up the pilot profiles/team backstories? It would help out a lot more with what people come up with.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

I just want to say thanks for the support of the new project, I hope it does very well.
    Last edited by KronicReaper; 25th October 2013 at 04:18 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Yeah, I agree with AGSys, we have to fully understand the backstory to make sponsors that fit. We know you won't take all if any of the designs, we're just throwing things out there for your feedback. I was also just wondering exactly what you meant by "going against the backstory?" If you're referencing some of the descriptions for the sponsors we've made, they can always be changed to fit better.
    Last edited by DDD113; 24th October 2013 at 04:22 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

I understand what you saying DDD113, I been thinking about that fictional anime toy company like Ishikawa anime toy company for days to sponsor 3 major teams in Slipstream GX. I can do the best to keep my new idea alive. Thanks for the help.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

I think you people can do pilots bios in Slipstream GX because I was thinking about something in my head, but you folks had the pilot bios, but I'll leave it to the Slipstream GX Development team.
    Last edited by KronicReaper; 25th October 2013 at 01:07 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Hey thanks for transferring all the old content over here and letting us see the backstory. Really cool stuff, the way it all ties into the storyline. I was just wondering, though, the last two greyed out team descriptions, what happened to them? Is there still a chance they might make it in?

PS: Also still wondering what exactly clashed with the backstory, not trying to argue, I just want to know what it is so I don't do it again. Thanks.
    Last edited by DDD113; 24th October 2013 at 07:56 PM.

They greyed out teams (and other stuff) didn't make it in.

Not all of the suggestions clashed, but some were a bit too "outlandish" when relating to the story. It's an amateur racing league. You don't see many big worldwide corporations sponsoring in those. Plus having 21st century icons in a game that takes place 170 years from now isn't a very good idea.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Deadmaned

Hopefully will get to see at least the pilot descriptions for each team. Even though they have already been done, I would still like to post my own concepts/artstyle of those pilots.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Ok, so you're saying if the backstory of some of the sponsors was altered, it would make more sense. I got ya. I'll be resubmitting my sponsors with their updated storyline and maybe updated design in the coming days. Thanks for the clarification, Xpand.

Quote Originally Posted by Synergy2048 View Post
    Hopefully will get to see at least the pilot descriptions for each team. Even though they have already been done, I would still like to post my own concepts/artstyle of those pilots.
    I can't find the pilots' descriptions. I've gotta ask whoever was working on them. But the thing is we already have their backstories and art (art is kinda work in progress in terms of color) (you can even see it in the demo), so I'm afraid you're wasting your time.

I'm gonna give their names and nationality anyways:

Project ifreet
    “Anisa Dima”
    Morocco

CEN-R
    “James Sorgiovanni”
    Swiss / Russia

Solaris
    “Gary O’Connor”
    Ireland

Helios
    “Haldi Lexial”
    New Zealand

LOGOS
    “Spyridon Logo”
    Greece

Zepher
    “Yucchan”
    Japan

Amphithere
    “Leopold von Strauss”
    Germany

A.T.L.A.S
    “Arthur Fenix”
    Russia

They have some of their description within the team's description, so if you want to take a look at the backstory document I posted earlier. It would help you get a better idea of what they're like.