Thread: I'll never leave you!

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

Default I'll never leave you!

Heeey guys! What's up?
    Yeah, I'm XxSuperRyugaxX, I haven't played Wipeout for loong time, I missed you all!
    Just a few days ago, I decided to back on Wipeout to race with you all, but my account XxSuperRyugaxX has been stolen and don't know how.. but anyway!! I'm back with a new account, I'm Funeral__Mask !
    Just raced with some people, T-Zig, ALovelyLilith , Bluewolf and others... it's always great to see that people always play this game and never leave us! It was hard!! I feel Phantom like Mach 1
    Now I'm back, ready to race again with you guys!! So, add me on Funeral__Mask, when I'll have free time, I'll accept you!! I'm so happy to be here, in the greatest and friendlest community ever, is like a family!

Love you always!

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

Cool, good to hear! Me neither although haven't played for a few days as controller broke! Going a bit cold turkey. I'm even planning a long detour from work tomorrow to pick one up! MeNTaL

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAR

PSN ID
    LightningRacer

Must admit I was confused when some low rank comes into the room and starts kicking all of our butts, now it all makes sense!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Gekko_P

I'll add you aswell, though you're an evil beast at this game

onlykpop is offline OMNIUM - Silver Final winner Rapier Pilot
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    onlykpop

I guess you never wanted to re-add me on my original account, but I will send you a request on your new one anyways. Good to see you back!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    zzonkmiles

I was wondering why your records showed up in my friend list, but you never appeared online. Now it all makes sense. Will re-add.