Thread: Are you getting Call of Duty: Ghost or Battlefield 4?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

Default Are you getting Call of Duty: Ghost or Battlefield 4?

Hey pilots this is KronicReaper here, can I asked one question? What new military FPS game are you getting in November, Call of Duty: Ghost or Battlefield 4?

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

Neither for me. Not into either games, but I will be getting Killzone Shadow Fall Looks fantastic!! I love Killzone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezTaAExI-FU

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

That's not answer I'm looking for, but the Killzone series is why better sci-fi FPS than Halo. HANDS DOWN.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    RICHochet

Probably neither. If I could play them for free I'd pick Battlefield 4, but I'd much rather play Halo 3 any day. Reach and Halo 4 not so much. They became too much like CoD which I'm not into. Halo 3 is my favorite FPS by far, though Hawken is pretty good for a change of pace. Killzone looks good but my PS3 has been broken for a while now and I'm just going to get a PS4 instead of having it repaired.

To be clear I'm only talking about multiplayer though. Singleplayer FPS campaigns are all way too boring for me besides FarCry 3. That game was legit just because you could go do random things in a huge world. Crysis, Halo, Battlefield, and CoD singleplayer all becomes dull way too quickly. I'd rather play an RPG or do some SL in WipEout if I want a solo experience.
    Last edited by Richochet; 9th October 2013 at 07:00 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Deadmaned

I'm getting Battlefield 4, but only on PC (maybe another for PS4 in the future with all DLC content in disk) at least I'm the first here to give a chosen answer to your post. As for CoD Ghost, it doesn't really interest me comparing to BF4, It still looks kind of the same as other CoDs, despite their new engine & version of levolution. Sure BF4 still looks and feels the same as BF3 on PS3 console, but at least on PC with more players, larger map space and better graphics, it feels very new to me. (I do know PS4 will have same capabilities as PC, but I need a new PC, and PS4 isn't grabbing my interest or the games at the moment. It's one or the other, I can't get both right now.) I did Get CoD Bo2 also, but after prestiging & maxing out on rank and getting all weapon mastery, I got bored of it and went back to BF3. Again same thing, maxed out rank, mastered all weapons and got every single medal. A new PC is what I need if I'm getting BF4 for that platform, unlike the one I'm using here.
    Last edited by Synergy2048; 10th October 2013 at 07:33 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

There a news story about Battlefield 4 graphics on next gen consoles. Video comes from ReviewTechUSA channel on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU...&v=Q28tFv1n5Zw
    Last edited by KronicReaper; 10th October 2013 at 02:52 PM.