Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GTA V Anyone?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

Heres another news story about GTA IV not GTA V. Video comes from ReviewTechUSA channel on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9rFT...yer_detailpage

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

Again, off topic and irrelevant... Can we get back to GTA V please??? Has anyone been online with it yet? Im still yet to. Heard theres a few problems with it just now though but Rockstar are trying to fix it asap.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Mikahail

A pain in the ass to connect in the first two days, like predicted. And few annoying bugs like character vanishing (meaning start all over), infinite loading or missions unable to complete. The character creation is somewhat funny although not very detailed.

As for the activities we have tennis, golf, etc... all we had in the solo game with store robbery added. Simple at start, the dfficulty rises after few succeeded robberies and the police goes more aggressive. It's really fun to do with someone else. Yesterday, I had a 10 minutes chase with the police after a robbery with a crew buddy. Helicos and NOOSE after us with 4 stars.

A big positive aspect is you can chain an activity after another. You're not forced to come back to free roam to launch a new one. It works only for races, exterminations, deathmatch.

Last note, it's really easy to loose money in the game, and we don't gain much, so be careful and keep it in the bank.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

Animal rights group wants to attack GTA V and another video about a mentally disabled man beaten and robbed for his GTA V game. Video comes from Alpha Omega Sin channel on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irM1O...5fZcSiKx-BjimQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rtpn...yer_detailpage
    Last edited by KronicReaper; 5th October 2013 at 07:57 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

ALERT !!
    Reported PS3 and Xpox bricking due to GTA5.
    There is this thread at the UK Sony Playstation forum, with as of today, 48 different people all suffering their PS3's bricking up.
    The common thing was that all had been playing GTA5 for a while, then on starting the game up again their consoles bricked.
    With some of them it was the only game ever played on a NEW PS3.
    http://community.eu.playstation.com/.../td-p/19796213

From what I've been told it's getting into the thousands of people worldwide that have been effected by this on PS3's alone.

Apparently, according to some techhead, there is a line of code in the game that is too long, and when attempted to be read, if there is any minor deviance with the Bluray drives laser while reading it can, through other machinations, cause the console to brick up.
    I can't see that as being 100% true as people who have bought the PStore download version have also suffered the same problem.
    Seem more like a bit of game code written on a hotted up PC that was able to handle it got mangled it the porting to both the PS3 and Xpox

I bought GTA5 on release day but have only played it for about 45 minutes as it just doesn't grab me, so thankfully this problem hasn't happened to me.
    Hopefully there is a fix on the way, put apparently both Rockstar Games and Sony are being Ostrich like in their response to this problem, as in they are not responding.
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 11th October 2013 at 06:46 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

With heists possibly (finally) coming to GTA Online in early 2015, who would be interested in pulling off a heist with me? (&, if popularity with GTAO here on WZ is big enough, maybe our own crew? [Although I know some people are holding of for the PC release])

PSN ID
    slimjim2097

cant say i have booted up gta 5 on my ps3 since owning my ps4 will possibly make the jump to get it on ps4 if the prices for the game drop

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

Either way - PS3, PS4. I've got both. Depend on what anyone else's got.