Thread: WipEout Pilot Archives

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Deadmaned

Post WipEout Pilot Archives

Author Note (Update 12-16-18): [I] It's been over a year since I last posted on this forum, and although I'm not going to be active on here again, I did come back to make some updates I've made this past year.

First off I've been mostly active on Youtube, and ever since, I've been growing the channel with a number of video series based on the Pilot Archives and other ideas that I didn't show here. I have a playlist of each series on my channel including video versions of the Pilot Archives. There's even the 2048 video series which originally I was going to make a thread on here, but decided to do it on Youtube. All links to the different playlist will be listed below, including updates and shorten versions of the pilot's backstories through this thread. However, I recommend reading the stories on Fanfiction.net for the longer exclusive version of some pilots under the same Title and username. Be sure to subscribe for updates on when I post videos on Youtube under Synergy2048 channel.

WipEout Pilot Archive Video Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...nNSzgkH7blOWop

2048 Pilot Event Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...d6sq2TNmZlYWgi

Spirit Of Anti-Gravity Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...mzyAgz09KqU_Ok

Fanfiction.Net: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1130449...ection-Edition
    Last edited by Synergy2048; 17th December 2018 at 05:21 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Deadmaned

Hello everyone. After being away from my main computer for quite some time and leaving my fanmade pilots alone, I’m now at least beginning to write stuff for this thread that may not be publish yet on my blog but for others to be intrigue on this forum. Inspired by Keg_11’s WipEout Chronicles: Famous Rivalries, I’ve also made a similar segment calling it Allies & Rivals, retelling any of the two pilot biographies of their forming rivalry or alliance. While I did came up with rivals and allies for most of my pilots, only a couple have more detailed stories than all at the moment, so most of them may not be posted on here. If you want to read more about any of the pilots, you can go to the links of any of them from my blog on the first post. To get a glimpse of the rivals or allies, there’s a video on my youtube channel revealing them. While I’m not as much as a good writer as Keg, I do write by my own style of telling it. At times I do come back to them to add in any more development. As on this post, I will start with the youngest pilots, starting with rivals: Mariana and Loraine.

For more detailed bios of these two, you know where to go.

Allies & Rivals / Rivalry: Mariana Sinclair vs. Loraine Johnson

Possibly one of the most heated and popular rivalries of the FX400 Racing League, these two pilots are also the youngest rivals currently competing that hold a complete grudge not only on the track but also on stage. The two teenage pilots, Mariana Sinclair, and Loraine Johnson have the most heated rivalry in the league that it almost competes against the most popular rivalry in AG-History, The Tetsuo twins since the F3600 in 2052. However it was also a confusing one to AG-Fans as they use to be on the same team with FEISAR, only to see Loraine suddenly join with Harimau International in 2211, where the two began to fight eachother. Both would refuse to tell their sides of their stories when interviewed, yet their journals stored in the archives reveal otherwise. As it turns out, their rivalry didn’t first start when they were pilots, but when they were young performers.

It is clear that both pilots would share the same similarities. Both were famous Anti-Gravity Queens and quick learning pilots at a young age, and both had family members that were successful pilots during previous leagues of the sport. Superstar FEISAR AG-Queen and professional FEISAR pilot, Mariana Sinclair was once a child performer during the years of the FX300 League in the 2190s. She was born in wealth on the Island Makana in Vineta K, and is the daughter of a successful FEISAR pilot, Marcus Sinclair during the FX300 League. Her parents would put down money to turn Mariana into what she has become now today. Throughout her childhood, Mariana has grown fame when she was with FEISAR, promoting and leading the pilots to the starting grid and showing off incredible dance moves on stages after the racing has ended or during. These traits would now turn her into what she calls herself, an Anti-Gravity Queen, becoming an ongoing fad and career for other female performers/models willing to be part of the AG-Industry for other teams. Mariana became the most talented and most popular AG-Queen in the world during the mid 2200s, where the highest peak in her AG-Queen career skyrocketed, receiving numerous offers, sponsors, and appeared in commercials from many companies worldwide, having also a chance to pilot a Fury Prototype FEISAR craft, giving her a starting career as an AG-Pilot in 2210, age 16. However, another young female would also follow her footsteps to fame in the AG-Industry.

Introducing Loraine Johnson, a new AG-Queen for FEISAR that first appeared at the Amphiseum in Las Vegas, 2210. Unlike Mariana however, Loraine was not born in wealth, raised in Liverpool England by her parents until a divorce had split her parents apart when she was a pre-teen. With her parents not knowing who would take her, Loraine was sent to Makana to live with her grandparents for the time being. It was there where she would know more about AG-racing, and where her grandfather had introduced it to her. Her grandfather was none other than successful F9000 FEISAR Pilot, Daniel Johnson. Daniel was a paralyzed victim of the Temtesh Bay Disaster in 2164. (Referenced from Keg’s 2164 Temtesh Bay Disaster post ) currently living and moving around on a hoverchair ever since. Loraine has aid her grandfather during her stay with him, including hearing stories when shown to his trophy room. It was then when she had interest in the sport, only to have more interest as an AG-Queen. Having to perform in cheer and ballet when she was in school, Loraine thought it would be an interesting experience for her, even then, she was influenced by Mariana Sinclair. Given permission by her grandfather, Loraine signs herself to be an official AG-Queen for FEISAR, taking some dance lessons at home by a holographic instructor of Mariana herself. She then heads for her first opening event in America for another season in the FX400 League. She felt nervous at first when at the ceremony, yet the racing of AG-craft going around the track pumps her up for what she’ll be spectating throughout the season and it was then Mariana and Loraine would meet for the first time.

Throughout the years as a growing popular sensation, Mariana has become quite egotistical about herself. She became spoiled and narcissistic when she got more famous, and all these offers and gifts from the AG-Community made her feel that she was important to the industry. Anyone that crosses her spotlight, she’ll push out of the way. That is until she had met Loraine Johnson. Loraine greets Mariana first hand at the Amphiseum showing much honor and respect to her. While Mariana did shake hands with her and showing a friendly greeting to the AG-League, she felt superior to her either way, and doesn’t think any AG-Queen from any team will upstage her, not even Loraine. Loraine was ambitious to become a Superstar AG-Queen or even a pilot. When first introduced, along with another group of Queens and pilots from her team and others, Loraine would confirm herself of being Daniel Johnson’s granddaughter, which brought out a huge roar in the Quadriga Rush arena where the ceremony took place on a platform covering the track underneath. On day one, not even doing a single lone performance, Loraine was automatically given a sponsor as a free token for being a relative of a successful F9000 AG-Pilot. Mariana hasn't received her first sponsor when she became worldwide, and Loraine was given one in just the first day of the season. However, to keep her sponsor, Loraine would now have to show what she is capable of as an AG-Queen dancer and model.

The term Anti-Gravity Queen is basically a glorified Race model. Mariana’s take of it was being mostly a promoter to her team, becoming a race starter, a model, and a highly active dancer. AG-Queen dancing is the essence of being an AG-Queen. A combination of dance styles and traits ranging from cheerleading, drill, and gymnastics combined with rave and some tecktonik dancing in such fast arm/leg movements. During or after race events, certain AG-Queens from any team can show of their talents on a stage to perform in front of thousands of AG-Fans. Music mostly consist on trance music, mostly fast paced, and the dancers on stage would use special light up gadgets like light tracing wands, pitons string, or on their dance shoes that would trace or trail light in mid air. This technology is also used to signal the pilots on the starting grid with the models to walk between the starting grid to a platform that carries them up on top of the starting line, starting the race. AG-Queens are beautiful young women, but are physically fit to dance on stage. Mariana has been doing this for years before she was officially called one, perfecting the dance style, and can perform almost up to 200bpm (beats per minute). These young women share as much reputation like the pilots do in the League, part of the entertainment branch outside the racing. Even so, few AG-Queens would also be interested to become AG-pilots for their teams, still keeping their performing careers. Mariana and Loraine would eventually take that path.

Throughout the 2210 season, Loraine was getting a lot of attention from her performing career. She makes headlines and stunning stage performances that Mariana then gains notice of it, seeing she now has competition. Though confident that she’s still the favored AG-Queen in the community, it was during a championship for the very best AG-Queens to show off, and Loraine was also qualified. Mariana had always taken first place whenever she enters being the fan favorite that would support and vote for her. Loraine on the other hand, had also gain a lot of supporting fans through her first year. She was still nervous, but immediately she gave all she got to the fans. Her dance style was kind of unique out of the others including Mariana, she mixes her ballet with her choice of music she had perform with; mostly consist of uplifting, emotional trance. She had a graceful style to her act, and received a huge applause that was as loud as Mariana’s. After a final verdict in the end and with Mariana expecting her name to be announced for 1st place, a shocking turn happens. While standing up early expecting her name, it was Loraine that was given 1st place, and it was the first time Mariana has not won gold for her performance, still standing feeling embarrassed but also infuriated, seeing a newcomer she had shook hands with taking her spotlight. In continuation with Loraine gaining more attention and fame, Mariana would continue to dislike her, transitioning now in the actual racing league.

Mariana was already training with a FEISAR craft for the Junior league (JX), until realizing that Loraine is also training for being a FEISAR pilot at the age of 15yrs old, a year younger than Mariana. Mariana was annoyed to see her new nemesis following her to AG-Racing, yet Loraine didn’t knew Mariana was also racing only to be surprised and excited to see her. Both trained out in the Nevada desert or in parts of Makana, but were separate. Only to have similar skills and were taught quickly controlling the FEISAR MK1 racecraft. What followed was for them to be teamed up together by FEISAR, and it became a dream come true to Loraine, but a nightmare to Mariana. At the time, Mariana has met with German pilot, Griffin Lang back in 2210, who was still in the JX league, transitioning over to the actual FX league. While they were meant to be squadmates for the FX400, Mariana was stuck with Loraine instead, however both pilots were still not eligible for the FX league as they continue to race on Vector class speeds. They compete in the junior events around Makana. Though competing in team events, Mariana would not cooperate with Loraine, only to take matters into her own hands, and tries to make it to first place without her. Unfortunately, they would mostly lose in those events, having Mariana rather to race by herself instead.

Loraine was concerned about Mariana, but was oblivious to how she really feels. Mariana would hide her bratty personality towards Loraine when they spoke to each other, yet Mariana would get annoyed having to talk to her and tries to talk herself away from it. But no matter how much Mariana tries to turn her head away from Loraine, she still hears her being talked about in media and from other AG-Queens from her team. She felt she was losing lots of attention because of her, making her now jealous as to how more talented Loraine was. Mariana despised her, because she was perfect, and now as an AG-Pilot she seemed to have more skill than her, and was only a year younger. No matter how much she tries to be better than Loraine, the spotlight and attention still remains on her. It became a devastation to Mariana now to see that her #1 ranked AG-Queen in the world title was now given to Loraine Johnson. Mariana couldn’t take it anymore, and would do something that was unthinkable of her doing, by cheating.

As AG-Queens, Mariana would try to sabotage Loraine’s performances. In doing so, she would rub a slippery substance on Loraine’s dance shoes, damaging her wands, or mix up her performing music with change of tempos or songs. Loraine would slip on stage with her shoes or can’t get her wands to light up or would malfunction, including some confusion with the music playing. But despite all these problems, Loraine would improvise or replace her equipment, still to receive many applause by AG-Fans only for Mariana to be frustrated of her not messing up, and was desperate. When it came to a junior race event in Vineta K, Mariana would now do something even more unthinkable. Hours before qualifying in the morning, Mariana would sneak into the FEISAR hangers to break or disconnect anything that was important on Loraine’s craft, having it to shut down and not finish qualification. She wore a hood and dark heavy clothing, knowing there was a camera in the hanger covering her face under the craft; she was never identified.

In the morning when qualification had started, Loraine was now suited up and ready to go on the track. She had 3 laps to complete in a certain amount of time in order to receive her position on the grid. (Time Trial) About two laps in and on to the final lap, Loraine feels something was wrong with her craft. She was losing power fast, as she comes to the final lap of the trial notified by her crew as they tell her to stop, but Loraine wanted to finish. Coming towards a corner that heads down the tunnel under the shore, her ship suddenly shuts down and drops onto the track skidding right towards the edge of the turn. With no way of stopping and with the EPR also disabled, (Emergency Pilot Return: teleporting ejection seat) her craft slams the track wall and flips down in the tunnel stopping its skid on its side. Mariana also saw everything, and it wasn't what she expected. There was no movement coming out of the wrecked craft for about a minute, until they saw Loraine crawl out of the wrecked cockpit. She was battered with bruises, scrapes and blood, but as she stood up, she drops on the floor in pain, realizing she had fractured her leg. Soon enough paramedics arrived and took her back; she never finished her qualifying run and was dropped out of the event.

Loraine recovers from her accident, but was walking in crutches. She was lucky to be going on vector class speeds, as she was told that if she went any faster, she could have gotten killed. She couldn't pilot a craft, and mostly couldn't perform as an AG-Queen for a few weeks, feeling kind of disappointed, but a few days after the accident, she checks with the crew for her wrecked craft, revealing that the battery cable got loose and had disconnected during flight causing it to leaked power when she was out on the track. They thought it was tampered with, checking the hanger security footage only to see Mariana messing with the craft underneath, not knowing it was her. Loraine couldn't believe what she saw, thinking it was attempted murder on her, not knowing who it could be. Mariana on the other hand never intended to kill her, and that her tampering was not what she expected. Despite succeeding in sabotaging her qualification to the race event, she unexpectedly put her out of commission as an AG-Queen as well. Mariana had some guilt about the incident, yet the annoyance by Loraine still gets the best of her, and was actually relieved of her not getting in her way of attention for awhile.

Loraine would eventually recover from her leg and continues to be an AG-Queen, as well as a pilot, still concerned of who was after her. As she continues gaining fame and attention by AG-Fans, and out staging Mariana Sinclair. Mariana finally snaps. She finds Loraine in her hotel suite, blaming her of taking everything she has worked for and admits of sabotaging Loraine’s craft, leaving Loraine in complete shock and confusion. Loraine accuses Mariana for trying to kill her over jealousy, but Mariana tries to explain to her that it wasn't intentional, only for Loraine to keep asking questions and not believing her. Mariana couldn’t stand her talking; she insults her including her grandfather, offending Loraine by her selfish thinking. She quits from FEISAR, not wanting to do with Mariana anymore, feeling betrayed. Mariana thought she left for good, only to discover she has now changed over to another team. Loraine joins with one of FEISAR’s allied teams, Harimau International, now wearing orange/blue instead of blue/white. From then on, the two were now bitter enemies.

Mariana and Loraine would become this generation’s Arial and Arian as their rivalry was fueled by who was better. Mariana, being the egotistical brat she is would mostly come down on Loraine more times in races for her to fight back, not caring what position she’s in as long as Mariana was in back of her. Both pilots were equally matched, and were very skilled from their own teams. However, Loraine was more precise, while Mariana was more aggressive. In most events they compete in would become close finishes for the two as either one of them could take any medal from the top 3 positions. Half the time, they go their separate ways in other events from parts of the world or Makana. When they do meet again however, they prepare to try and eliminate one another, having their teammates or allies to support them. Today in 2214, the two still oppose each other; nothing has changed by the two other than their craft for the upcoming FX500 racing league. In all by how many medals they’ve won, both have the same amount, yet Mariana has 6 gold while Loraine only has 5. Mariana has one more sponsor than Loraine, and is also awaited to be a chosen pilot for the season final championships. Loraine was barely labeled an elite pilot, but she was patient, and chooses whatever event she wants to compete in, avoiding Mariana while she can.

By this day in the league, no one really knows how these two started to hate each other, yet AG-Fans still love to see them fight.
    Last edited by Synergy2048; 13th June 2015 at 11:22 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Deadmaned

Allies & Rivals / Rivalry: Katsu & Viona vs. Xavier & Matilda

Since the days of the FX300 league, AG-Systems and Triakis Industries were a growing feud for the coming years all the way to present day 2215. Both teams have made close finishes towards the finish line in any race competing. Unfortunately for AG-Systems, Triakis mostly takes upper positions against them, and were almost unstoppable. The two teams rely on their best pilots to compete with one another, but only two on each team would take the teams grudges to a whole new level. From AG-Systems, come two veteran pilots Katsu Sasaki and Viona De Jong, while Triakis relies on their veteran pilots Xavier Chaffin and Matilda Rotthier. Each has their own rival from the opposite team and has become more heated once the newer leagues came. However, the flame had ignited in 2206, the final season championship of the FX300 league.

Going back to 2197 starting with AG-Systems’s Katsu and Viona, Katsu Sasaki was destined to be a rising star pilot since the late FX150 era (Slipstream GX). Katsu was raised in Japan who was an AG-race fan since he was a kid. He started racing when he was a teenager, taking an AG-craft at first for Illegal Street racing while quickly taking it on an actual track in the FX150 league. He later comes to AG-Systems for a chance in professional AG-Racing, showing he had what it takes to become an experienced pilot at a young age. Throughout the FX300, Katsu became one of the team’s most loyal and successful pilots, and the only pilot on the team that wins the most races. He has taught other pilots, including pilots for other teams in the amateur AG-leagues. He was a respected pilot throughout the AG-Industry and the Belmondo Foundation, most decorated in sponsors and gold medals. Who he came across in the FX300 league would become his loyal teammate by the final season.

Dutch female pilot Viona De Jong was Katsu’s loyal and supporting teammate, but she was somewhat a depressed pilot, mostly about her past. Since her childhood, Viona was only left with her Godparents after her real parents had left for a trip outside the country when she was only a year old. It was only days before the F9000 league was shut down and a second great depression took place. Her parents never came back home, not even after the depression. Despite waiting and wondering of her missing parents, she took interest towards AG-Racing when she was a young adult. Taking pilot training with FEISAR at the time, soon assigning herself to AG-Systems where her career and partner relationship with Katsu began to grow. Her experience grew throughout the years into challenging faster opponents, receiving a fair share of sponsors and Medals. However despite a successful career, she was still not happy and remained down, hoping to be notice by her parents when traveling with the team around the world, and spreading her name. Unfortunately, there was no luck so far. Instead, Viona, including Katsu, had faced other issues.

Switching to Triakis’s loyal pilot duo, these two were a rowdy bunch. Unlike the two AG-Systems pilots who raced purely, Triakis duo Xavier and Matilda were aggressive in their own minds. They were faced with Katsu and Viona for most of the FX300 league and have rein against them when in matched on competing events. Xavier Chaffin was part of the mindset for the Triakis Anne model craft developing and testing weapons back at team HQ in Australia, where he also came from. Noticeable by his scar coming across his face, he got it after an almost fatal accident when one of his weapons had exploded on him during testing. Xavier was already piloting AG-craft at the time testing his work with other test pilots, later competing for the FX300 league in Makana. He meets Katsu sometime in the league, and like Katsu, Xavier was also very successful as an AG-pilot, though that success would match him with the Japanese pilot on the other team.

Xavier’s female teammate, Matilda Rotthier was a Belgian AG-Pilot that loves seeking trouble and conflict. She first started piloting an AG-craft at a FEISAR academy in France, and it was where she met Viona for the first time. However Matilda was a troublesome trainee out of the other pilots. She wanted to challenge all of them, despite all refusing and obeying orders on the test track. Surprisingly, Viona was the one that approaches her, annoyed by her behavior. They almost race each other on the test track until stopped by officials. Matilda was suspended from the academy only to have Triakis Industries accepting her. Her aggression was suitable for the team, finishing her training and competing for the FX300 league.

The beginning of the 23rd century raises the rivalry of the two teams even further, but Triakis showed no struggle when taking position after AG-S. Katsu on the other hand was able to take front positions of other Triakis pilots, but Xavier does show a challenge when paired to an open event. Viona and Matilda share the same ordeal but are paired when their lead pilots are confronted for a team event. Rarely the female pilots would meet up despite matchmaking of certain pilots from any team. It was then in 2206 when the final FX300 season championship took place at the Amphiseum in North America. All teams that have competed in the league are set up in a bracket tournament with two teams on each branch and with two pilots facing another two on a 20 lap race with weapons disabled. Losing team gets eliminated and winning team moves on to the next round with another branch winning team.

What followed in the finals were teams AG-Systems and Triakis. It was only another 20 laps and front position away from winning the final tournament of the FX300 league and winning title for a first place team. Katsu and Viona, including the team themselves showed nervous tensions, knowing Triakis can easily win this event. Triakis and their pilots still remained confident showing not a single drop of sweat as they confront their rival pilots once again. A shake of hands was made, but a bitter taste was left on their mouths. Each of the two got in their crafts, waiting for the ceiling doors with the track above them to open. The Triakis pilots were the first two to appear on the grid followed up by AG-S. Communications from teammate and operator were online. Engines begin to start up as a whole crowd around the arena echo in a roaring cheer. Two AG-Queens, one from each team walk in the middle of the grid with wands raised and stand on each platform raised above the starting line on each trackside. The countdown begins with the Queens on queue. On the sound of go, the pilots zoom off from the start, disappearing down the first drop in the Amphiseum.

Throughout the first few laps, the two teams stuck to each other until the two Triakis pilots began to push away from the AG-S pilots when entering the sharp turns. Katsu and Viona begin to struggle to catch up or even past them once. Triakis somehow manages to take on the sharp turns with ease despite how heavy their crafts are. This had always been their advantage throughout the FX300 league as they enter those turns somehow without slowing down or even drift their crafts. Katsu also notices these maneuvers from the two crafts in front of him and Viona, having suspicions of being extra modifications to the Triakis crafts. Xavier and Matilda remained confident and focused throughout the race as they continuously draft each other also to maintain and continue gaining speed, speeding over every speedpad approaching them. Katsu and Viona also follow that method yet struggle to keep speed on sharp corners. Even on a straight line, Triakis had more top speed even when drafting. AG-Systems still couldn’t keep up, but the two pilots had the skill to try and reach the leading team. Laps in after the tenth lap, Katsu and Viona figured out how to catch up. From each lap they got closer and closer to Xavier and Matilda. Unfortunately they run out of laps to try and overtake them. Triakis finishes with the two coming first with AG-S about half a second behind.

Xavier and Matilda confidently head up to the main arena for the championship trophy after docking back under the track hangers, Though this may have been another victory for Triakis Industries, it would soon come to an end. Only a day after, legal authorities were given approval by the league to inspect their craft despite the team saying no in a way like they were hiding something. Xavier was also in the hangers while this had happen, almost showing some sweat when asked for approval. He made excuses, but it only deepens the suspicions. With no choice, they were inspected until they had found a device that may explain much of their winning ratio for the FX300. What was found was a Reverse Inertia Deceleration device which was used in Triakis manufactured military graded AG-craft. However in technical regulations of the racing league, it was considered an illegal modification to be used for competition, and Triakis knew it was outlawed.

Triakis Industries settled their excuses in court of the foundation followed by directors from AG-Systems. Xavier, who had also helped designed the RID System, admits to the use of the device for all events and championships they entered, facing the consequences the team will now face. Triakis’s verdict was guilty of the illegal mod; not only they were disqualified for the final championship but also fined of their winning earnings of the FX300 league. They were stripped of the league champion title who was now rewarded to follow up, AG-Systems including the championship trophy given to pilots Katsu and Viona. Triakis and their star pilots lose most of their reputations, and the team was now seeking for another alternative for their super-heavy craft design for the FX350 and 400 leagues.

Xavier personally blames Katsu of revealing their secret advantage, knowing Katsu had a lot of suspicion towards their craft and possibly tattling them out, including that he was a partner to the Belmondo foundation. Katsu’s suspicions did turn out to be true in all this, but had of no way of exposing Triakis himself. The team was been in suspicion from the FX300 long before, but have never got any answers or evidence until now. As for Xavier’s teammate Matilda, she would still hunger for weak pilots, targeting Viona as her main prey and unfinished business who dared challenged her back at the FEISAR academy. Triakis would soon make a comeback from the controversy of the ending FX300 championship, who now partners with Assegai Developments in exchanging their modifications for agility and to reclaim their title from AG-S in the FX400 League.

Throughout the FX400 league between the 4 pilots, their careers still continue to grow, and have now been labeled as veterans in the league and after. Both team pilots also receive backup pilots for their now three-pilot squad. Xavier & Matilda receive Italian pilot Liana Morelli in 2208 who was very skilled with the Triakis craft in the VX division (Drag racing) but needed skill on the regular FX division. For Katsu & Viona, they receive Canadian Pilot, Sean Cooper in 2210 as a rookie for the league. Today in 2215 now in the FX500 league, the old time pilots still compete in the league with the exception of Viona De-Jong who retired in 2214. While Matilda’s rival is now out of the way, Katsu and Xavier still fight it out on all veteran events.
    Last edited by Synergy2048; 28th January 2017 at 08:39 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Deadmaned

I’m back, and with a new character/pilot to introduce to the WipEout Universe of the FX400 to 500 era. Now this pilot isn’t too new to the fanfictional stories since she is mentioned in backstories of characters: Mariana, Katsu, and Rachel. However you might not recognize the name since this character went through multiple names and countries, until now given the official name: Sofia Rossetti. However with no WipEout sequel and wanting to move on with my own Formula Fusion pilots at some point, I might not really continue on with the WipEout pilots. Despite Sofia being a bonus character, she actually has the longest backstory or short story I’ve ever written out of all of them, 16 pages long about where she had came from, backstory, and a follow-up to her as a trainee pilot. This story also kind of goes deeper into the development and mind of an AG-Queen.

http://wipeoutpilotarchives.blogspot...ort-story.html (This link does not work anymore)

This will be the very last of the WipEout pilots now thinking of characters for Formula Fusion. However there is one backstory that I have not written for Harimau pilot, Jusef Suyanto. Maybe I will think of something, but at the moment, I’m burnt out of Ideas. Still I will keep updating the other backstories on Fanfiction.net, now including journals from the pilots. As of now, I will introduce you to this sub-new character. I have yet to draw her appearance; however I will say she will be modeled after one of my celebrity crushes. One has already made a face for a pilot/character and that’s American TV actress, Elizabeth Gillies as Afina Rusakova, despite Afina being Russian.

I'm still waiting for team descriptions for Formula Fusion. Once I hear about the teams' backstories if any, then I will start creating pilots based on the personalities of the teams and nations.

So far for concepts I have thought of a couple characters, three of which are going to be ancestors of Pilots, Mariana Sinclair and Sean Cooper, two of which are a brother and sister racing for a custom team.
    Last edited by Synergy2048; 7th August 2015 at 11:48 AM.

One question though, would pilot profiles also include pilots (canon or fan-canon) from different time periods of AG racing (Ex. Pilots from F7200 and fictional pilots from F9000 and F3600 leagues)?

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Deadmaned

These profiles are suppose to be fan-canon for the FX leagues ( Specifically WipEout HD/Fury). However I would like to make pilot profiles for the original F-thousand leagues also, but I'm not planning on expanding on there anytime soon or never. However, I'm planning on making pilot profiles for Formula Fusion, but I'm still waiting for updates on the teams from that era until I start.

I know I'm a month late on this reply, but I haven't been on here since then.
    Last edited by Synergy2048; 7th August 2015 at 11:49 AM.