Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: What are your dream ideas for WipEout.

My dream for WipEout is that they make a new one.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Jezoes666/LsDre86

a new one with a kick option, green racing option, ghost mode option

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Pretty sure a kick option would be abused to fk with innocent people, there's already enough trolling in Wipeout as it is, giving them another way of annoying other pilots seems like a bad idea (Multi vote wouldn't work either with ppl like the x-333 guys) i think

Cipher

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Jezoes666/LsDre86

Could also be implied as that people on your block list can't join your game.. So the host has a little advantage. They deserve it since almost nobody hosts games longer than 3 or 4 races

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

I'm sure the x-333 guys would love to kick/ban me whilst seal clubbing other pilots using that setup
    You could argue those people shouldn't join those guys, but they don't know any better

Cipher

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Jezoes666/LsDre86

yep, and when they had enough of them they see another lobby where dbags aren't allowed

PSN ID
    TERRA-WRISTS / SKRUFFEM

Wouldn't mind a team mode actually where the teams pilots can talk to each other via headset... oh yeah. fix that schit too. lol

nu9get Guest

Capture the flag wipeout or relay race mode as extra games modes! but this is far beyond the dreams lol

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    Yoshi1996

Team Race
    This is an option for almost any mode. Two players select the same team and have shared success. Both craft need to do well for a win. Viable for races, Tourneys, Eliminator, and Zone battle. There is no friendly fire.

Combat race
    A variation of Eliminator. In this mode, completing a lap awards more points than it does in eliminator and there is a point 'target' for each lap. Meeting the target awards extra points upon finishing the lap.

Random Pads
    This is an option for any multiplayer event. (ie. not time trial or zone) along with turning weapon pads off, you can also turn speed pads off. Additionally, you can select to have the weapon pads and speed pad locations randomized, creating a unique experience for a track you've already raced on. Basically, Weapon pads and speed pads have 3 options each: Off, On (default), or Random.

Permanent elimination
    In online multiplayer, the option of making eliminations that occur in the game room permanent. (not availible in eliminator or zone battle)

Timezone
    GMT -6

A new WipEout game, period.
    A multiplatform WipEout game, preferably.

Ultimately? I want a WipEout VR, with a proper cockpit view.