I actually prefer Chenghou. Yeah, it sucks. After Super-Zen, it is nothing but madness trying to manage the sloped bend with any accuracy. But it is also one of the easiest tracks to barrel roll on for X-tra points.

Syncopia is nice and all, but it is the most Zoned track out there. I still can't manage past zone 80 myself, and seeing that the current record is something like 172 or some ridiculous number like that, I can't imagine having the mental fortitude to stick it out for that long.

But one thing I respect most about a Zone mode master is that they have other high scores posted aside from Syncopia. EVERYONE does well on Syncopia comparatively speaking. I think that it is too over-played personally. Getting to zone 60 on a Sebenco or Modesto is much more of a rush but they offer a better same risk v reward barrel roll opportunities set than Syncopia.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that anyone can reach zone 100+ on a zone specific track. The true thrill is getting to super sonic on the narrow twisty tracks.