Thread: Wipeout Pure - Cannot find on the Playstation store (US)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -5

Default Wipeout Pure - Cannot find on the Playstation store (US)

Is it not available in this territory? Could I get an EU friend to buy it and then sign into their account and download it? Please and thanks for any help!

Timezone
    GMT -5

Does anyone know? Sorry if this is already covered, I tried the search function but couldn't find out if it hadn't been or if I just couldn't find it. !

PSN ID
    LJtheZombie/RichardDastardIy

If you're using a PS3 to accss the store, you can find it under Games->PSP Channel->All PSP Games. To make it easier to find, you can sort in reverse alphabetical order using the option in the top-right. Shows up just fine on my US account.

edit: Also shows up under the PSP games section in the Vita store if you're using that, though that's with my European account.
    Last edited by LJtheZombie; 4th February 2013 at 08:38 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Aaah, thanks! I am indeed with a Vita. Pretty sure I can't see it though. However gamestop will sell me the download for the same price as the PS store has listed (for both pure and pulse). Maybe that is the way to go. Thanks!

PSN ID
    art-cloud (PS3 & Vita)

Sorry to revive this thread, but the digital version of WipEout Pure seems to be delisted for real now; I am unable to find it in the EU PSN Store, even when I try the above steps. Same goes for the digital version of the first WipEout for PS3/PSP/PS Vita. Should have grabbed them while they were still available...

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Are you referring pure version? I will check it for you

stevie ☺