Hi everyone. My old ps3 left me some month ago, so I bought a new one and I tried to reinstall the welcome back games: Wipeout HD + Fury Expansion and Dead Nation. Through "Account Management" > "Transaction Management" > "Download List" I was able to install Dead Nation and the "Wipeout Full Game Unlock file" but neither the Wipeout HD game file nor the Fury expansion...
Why is it ok for Dead Nation (without the "Account Management trick" I had the same problem) and the small Wipeout Unlock file but not for Wipeout?
Every time I try to install the game, I get a strange message: "You can use this content on a Psp system. Do you want to copy it on a Psp system?" Of course my answer is NO (I don't have a Psp), and there is no option to install it on a PS3.
One detail: on my new Ps3's I copied the saves (both Wipeout's saves and Dead Nation's saves) from my old PS3 (I did a backup of my old console and installed it on the new one BEFORE trying to reinstall the games). Is this causing the problem? But Dead Nation did't give me any problem, so I don't know what to do.
Can someone help me?
I really love Wipeout and I miss it so much...