Thread: Improvement

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1

Default Improvement

Hi I was just wondering if anyone here could give some lessons or tips...it might sound a bit coco...but tips on...how to become better at this game. There are only one of my friends whom are playing so I dont get much stimulation IRL =) Pm me!

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

Have a look at Hellfire_WZ's tutorials on YouTube (they're really good!). Type "Hellfire_WZ" in the search bar (to go to his channel) and click on the playlist titled "Wipeout HD Tutorials".

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Welcome to the zone Kasandra In addition to Hellfire's tutorials you can also check out the stickied threads in this section, they are full of tips. Have fun! See you on the tracks. And if you see me online (ID kiTTun) I have no qualms about answering questions, like most here I'm sure.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Thanks alot

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Go for the basics video first, it explains the general mechanics.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Gekko_P

This thread helped me a lot: WipEout HD FAQ
    I'm a WipEout newbie, but still going through all the tutorials and the many videos posted here, I'm constantly improving. I got the Transcendence few days ago, and now I'm losing so many races online trying to learn from the best pilots around what racing really means. Time trials and speed laps are your best friends, anyway. Do lots of them, test yourself online with some races, then back to SLs and TTs. I'm nothing compared to guys over here, but hey, at least I'm better than the first day I got WipEout HD.