Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Wipeout HD Fury - OMNIUM Tournament

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Awesome! Thanks Hellfire.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Not a lot of time left to register now guys, I'll be drawing groups on the 30th Let's see if we can get any more in before then!

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

Quick question - will the races be over weekends/evenings? I have work during the week and away the 10th weekend - hope this doesn't matter 2 much...?

Looking forward to it!

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by scarfrogers; 26th December 2012 at 05:56 PM. Reason: keeps duplicating reply..

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

I've scheduled events to be as flexible as possible without taking them too far out of whack. Offline events are during the week and can be done over four days. Online events are over the weekend and can be organised within your group as to what time they happen. If not everyone can make it for some reason then they can be rearranged for another convenient time ASAP after that window. I'm doing groups around time zones to make this as easy as possible.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Gekko_P

Maybe it'll be the only time in my life I say this, but I so hope the job interview I did last Friday won't go well, otherwise I can't be in. I'll pretty much be around Italy working if they hire me.
    Meanwhile, I'm spreading the word around on my facebook and twitter accounts.

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

Been circulating this round almost every form of social network thing Im on since it was announced lol. Hopefully it'll attract a few more people. Looking forward to it ^_^

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Germanistgeek22

Well, just got the PS3 with HD Fury and 5 other games so, i'm in too

It's gonna be awesome.

Hi all

I'd like to enter please.

PSN Id: TarquinFarqhuar
    Timezone: GMT (GlesgaMeanTime)

Cheers!

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Yep, you're in Need more!

PSN ID
    Aeralys

Dammit, my friend's stag do is on the 19th, so I'm gonna have trouble competing in the zone battle event if not at all. What to do what to do...

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

As I said, there will be times where someone may not be available on a certain weekend, so online events can be played a short time outside the window in exceptional circumstances. If the worst absolutely comes to the worst, the majority of points are available in the offline modes anyway

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Oooooh, its Group d-day!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

Cant wait for the groups to be announced

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

I'm in the process of doing the groups now. I'm sorting by time zone first, so if you're a long way from GMT you can probably guess who'll be in your group. This hasn't been as easy as I'd anticipated due to odd numbers so it may be the case that a few of you will be competing in a group where the majority will be up to 5 hours ahead or behind. However, this will be no more than 5 hours. This should only be an issue on weekends though so hopefully there'll be plenty of time to arrange a meet. Unfortunately this means that while all groups should have 7 in them, one group will have to have 6 people and one will have 8. There's no other way to do this without having someone play in a group where they are as many as 11 hours apart.

As for the rest of you, you're going through the random sorting process. Although I'm trying to avoid creating any groups of death as far as I can, so don't expect to see any Booney-kpop-Ryuga-Jan armageddon going down That's not to say some of you won't be matched up against each other, but not nearly whole groups of you.

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

So excited, this is gonna be incredible! I'll be refreshing this page every 5 minutes

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Oh, here comes the moment of awesome!
    Last edited by Ace3000; 30th December 2012 at 01:40 PM.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Ladies and gentlemen, here are your groups for the Omnium tournament!

GROUP 1 GROUP 2 GROUP 3 GROUP 4 GROUP 5 GROUP 6 GROUP 7 GROUP 8
    bpinflag onlykpop Vlizertron Rapier_Racer alex-heureux Feydius novide Ace3000_42
    cam-let Lightbuster88 EvanSauce Germanistgeek22 fab0810 UB3R-BR3NDAGE Colonel__Gaddaffi theconzio
    ADBwh1t34ndn3rdy Pharron66 a-m-j-w Pandiloco juanblaze209 Mikahail Liger-Inuzuka epicdudettu
    kiTTun XxSuperRyugaxX stin_wz Knux_Chaotix hoooof SnipersBlade MightyJordan TH4YA1
    Defjukie16 KloakinDevice Ragsus_Maxima SoA_Booney challenger001 Hellfire_WZ Azurooth Lazer0pz
    vlhad13 LJtheZombie andybob35 Gekko_P JFthebestJan scarfrogers firefang9212 CJ4717
    jorg-garcia78 Aeralys Dark_Phantom_89 Liod19 TarquinFarquar ericd7m DuCkyLAT blackwiggle
    JTPiranha mechaSHEEN greenymac INNERVISION_241 Meesiash TERRA-WRISTS Serpent
    Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 1st January 2013 at 09:52 AM.

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Great stuff, some really interesting groups have come out there. I like that vlhad and jorge have been drawn against each other, nice bit of sibling rivalry there. Also Knux and RR being drawn together, excellent. No group of death as such but some very tasty ones indeed. Good work Charlie, looking forward to it immensely

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Awesome! Can't wait for the 1st of Jan!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    cam-let

one question were do we post are pictures of are lap times