Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Wipeout HD Fury - OMNIUM Tournament

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Ah well that's a relief, glad you'll still be racing mate. It just sounded like you were ducking out

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    greenymac

I'll only duck out if I'm not there to participate as I work Mon-Fri and then run errands and try to relax on the weekends. I just dont have time to game like I wish I did.

PSN ID

Calling Azurooth, where are you mate? We're ready to roll, including I'm pleased to say, Serpent, who has sorted his technical problems. Come on Phil!

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Just a reminder for Group 3 - we will be starting in an hour from now. I'll set up a text chat and invite you all there.

PSN ID

We're starting at 5.00, I really hope Azurooth is here on time. We can't risk losing more people, I for one can't play all night. Sorry dude.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

@ GROUP 5: 15min to start! TarquinFarquar & alex-heureux are missing.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

GROUP 4 REMINDER - Tournament starts at 8PM GMT Accept my Friend Request if you havnt already. Hopefully see you all on the track.

ALSO has anyone actually head from Germanistgeek22? Noticed he DNF in the Time Trials and was wondering if he was still competing?

Group 5 it was nice races! Congrats for all pilots. Next round it's zone, can somebody tell me what I should do in this round? JF when you count points ect?

Cheers!!!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

To my fellow Group 1 pilots:

I apologize for making you wait on Saturday.
    I am really, really busy and I find the different types of posting one's time zone confusing (UCT, EST, CMT, ....etc etc...)when I have to try to find the time posted in among all the other posts in this thread, then read the time post accurately...

"3:00 EST 8:00 GMT" was posted, I thought for some reason I had read that def was in my same time zone, I deeply apologize.

I have a huge favour to ask: Next time Group 1 has an online meeting, can I be PM'ed with the possible time, and with it simply in "#GMT" format? For example, "We are meeting at 6 p.m. GMT"

I can't keep up with this thread and get online and do the offline stuff, I'm barely reading my emails these days nevermind such a big thread

I second blackwiggle's comment about missing the GMT under our locations...

PSN ID
    a-m-j-w

thanks to everyone in group 3 for the great races today. andybob35 you are crazyfast!

zone practise here i come!

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

group 4 15 mintutes to go!!! Be ready!!!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Mr_Blakemore

Not a problem, kiTTun. Either me or DefJuk can PM you. I'm about to add you now. I'll have the vid for the Phantom run up tomorrow afternoon. I have a lot of hours under my belt between Pure, Pulse and HD, but racing with you guys yesterday showed me I need concentrate on the tracks I'm not familiar with.It was a great time, glad to be able to participate. Just keep those Quakes to yourself

PSN ID

Group 7 all done. What an exhausting evening. Thanks guys, you should all have a PM with the final results. See you next weekend.

Zone ahoy!

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Thanks to everyone who has submitted results, the GMT deadline for this round is in four hours time. If you think you may be unable to fulfil your fixtures before the deadline please let me know

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Guys, I had a ball tonight, because, I did not played any wipeout at all due I was just too busy. Last night, I just had a phone call from my mate asking me to play golf with them tomorrow morning, which I did, went home after golf (well over one hour driving) with less than 30 mins to spare, After the races, me and my wife went out with my dog for a walk and eventually settled down for the night.

Honestly, had a good laugh lots of crazy races and looking forward to see this video!!
    stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    DuCkyLAT

We had some big races at group 7, cant wait for the next week!
    Big up Colonel for hosting and managing results!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Liod19

Alright guys, my ps3 just died yellow light death on me. Finish this tourney without me, I'm screwed.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Thanks for the races Group 3, was sheer carnage as always! It just wasn't my night tonight and I wasn't at all happy with my performance, but that's the way things go sometimes, eh? Andy was on fire and won the vast majority of the races - definitely the one who'll be reaching the final in our group if he keeps this performance up.
    Last edited by Dark_Phantom_89; 6th January 2013 at 09:03 PM.

PSN ID
    a-m-j-w

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
    Thanks for the races Group 3, was sheer carnage as always! It just wasn't my night tonight and I wasn't at all happy with my performance, but that's the way things go sometimes, eh? Andy was on fire and won the vast majority of the races - definitely the one who'll be reaching the final in our group if he keeps this performance up.
    lol i like the edit - 'if he keeps this performance up'. wouldn't be surprised at all if he does xD

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Haha, didn't want to make it look as if it was set in stone, because we can still topple him from the #1 spot.