Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Wipeout HD Fury - OMNIUM Tournament

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

Time Trials all done and sent to Jan the Man! TTs and SLs are what I play for along with online races. Honestly say I never play Elim/Det/Zone and not entierly sure what to do in them!

This tourny has already forced me to play phantom and thank god! I'm really getting into phantom now, never saw the fun in it, but once mastered (couple of tracks at least!) it really is enjoyable So thanks Hellfire !

onlykpop is offline OMNIUM - Silver Final winner Rapier Pilot
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    onlykpop

You will learn to love phantom more and more John

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Quote Originally Posted by LJtheZombie View Post
    That's the spirit!
    This really made me laugh.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    CJ4717

Very much so here as well lol.

Turns out the Fury menu is more legible so I'm gonna go with that. Just need to make some of the pics a bit more brighter and they'll be on their way to Colonel_Gaddaffi's inbox. I might be able to participate in some of the online events if my parents allow me to move the modem around for a while. Really hoping they let me.
    Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 3rd January 2013 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Unnecessary quote removed

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Right guys, you have ONE day left to get your times in!

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    bpinflag

I need to clarify, may I submit photos after one day has passed for the U.K but not the US? (Because I have a 7 hour difference.)
    Last edited by Colonel; 4th January 2013 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Removed quotes

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Defjukie16

bpinflag - Friday's deadline for results submissions will be at midnight in the local time zones of each player.

5 down, 3 to go, I have 4 pilot's results and I'm waiting on Lightbuster88, XxSuperRyugaxX, and mechaSHEEN. KloakinDevice, I know you're gonna send me yours later.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

I've only received three pilots times so far, although I'm sure they'll flood in nearer the deadline. Please remember to send them to me, as you really don't want me nagging you.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

TH4YA1 has had to drop out, so Group 8 are now back down to 6

I'm gonna be very strict with the deadline here guys. Anyone who hasn't got their results in on time will score zero for any unsubmitted tracks.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    fab0810

Hi, i have the same problem than AGSys, I don't have a hd screen, I still have a CRT.
    The pictures are difficult to make, I spent almost as much time to take sharp pictures (or almost) to establish my new records!
    so rapier racer, sorry, I did what I could

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

It's okay, as long as we can just about make out what they're supposed to be that's fine. Write the times out in your message to RR along with the images if they're not 100% readable, it's just to confirm that you did them during the window

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    fab0810

ok thank you, I just send my big screen spots!
    RR will have funny eyes!

PSN ID
    MightyJordan

Alrighty, just emailed my times (with screenshots) over to Hellfire. Pretty sure I'll be last in my group; I've seen Gaddafi's leaderboard times on my friend list, and he's always 3-4 seconds faster than me on each track.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

i`ve still no results from Feydius; SnipersBlade & TERRA-WRISTS. deadline is in 9hours from now

PSN ID
    firefang9212

I have sent all my results to Hellfire, hopefully he receives them ok.

PSN ID

Quote Originally Posted by MightyJordan View Post
    I've seen Gaddafi's leaderboard times on my friend list
    Yeah the leaderboards are a dead giveaway (assuming they're from this current crop of TTs and not just old ones, you never know ). I've noticed some people from my friends list who are also in my group, in fact I appear to have drawn with somebody in my group for one of them. Also, some people have already started putting their times on the rankings site.

I have both Phantom tracks to attempt yet, but if Mrs Gaddafi lets me I'll try most of mine again before the deadline, I'm really not happy with them.

@JF: Yup, I try to upload the screenshot very late. I need every minute to improve my times since I'm normally an online-only pilot. At least I hope my wife didn't delete the photos from my camera.

PSN ID

Okay so far I've had times from theconzio and ACE3000_42. I'm still waiting for times from eipcdudettu, TH4YA1, Lazer0pz, CJ4717 and blackwiggle. Just under 5 hours to go guys, I'll send a few PSN messages just in case. I know blackwiggle's been working on his as we spoke earlier today.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I've just sent photos of my [Pathetic] Times to theconzio via PSN as he is my group 8 leader.
    Isn't that what I was supposed to do?

I suppose I could send them to you as well, but I'm Knackered.
    I did a 14 hours shift at work, came home and smashed the various TT's for the results that have been sent, just so I could meet the cutoff time.

On average at least 2-5 seconds of my PB's, mind you, I haven't put in serious effort into HD for over a year, so not that bad considering I'm Extremely rusty .

Hell my thumb hurts ATM !
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 4th January 2013 at 07:03 PM.

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

Hey Group 6 I am around tomorrow evening and all day Sunday for the online races. Please PM me with what time suits you so hopefully we can all meet same time. Hellfire - is there a plan on times or do each group work out best times to meet between themselves?