Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Wipeout HD Fury - OMNIUM Tournament

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

Will we find out the results of the TT before the next event? Hope so! Only because I am not a zome/elim/det pilot!

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Yeah, I'll give updates at the end of each round.

I'll suggest using Photobucket as the standard means of submitting results, but if event managers are happy to use a different method then that'll be up to them and their group. If you're sending results to me, please email them. I'll PM my address to everyone.

PSN ID
    MightyJordan

I'll keep an eye out for that PM then, Hellfire.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

I sent a PSN message to everyone instead, that way I know everyone will see it

By the way, has anyone heard from LJ at all? According to PSN he hasn't been online for a couple of days...

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

So far, i haven't received anything from group 1 (I'm their event manager) and tomorrow is the deadline...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Defjukie16

No TheConzio, friday at midnight is the deadline and cam-let is finished with his, he was confused and sent the results to me but I cleared everything up.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody know Pharron66's username on wipeoutzone?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

Are you able to tell him to send the results to me?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

I'm confused, am I sending my photos to Defjukie or conzio? Or only the offline photos to theconzio?
    ok nevermind, I'm sorted now...
    Last edited by Medusa; 3rd January 2013 at 03:56 AM.

onlykpop is offline OMNIUM - Silver Final winner Rapier Pilot
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    onlykpop

Medusa, if you are in group 1 all of your photos (all 8 Time Trials) must go to theconzio!

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    CJ4717

Hey got a question, I'm an offline competitor and I have very crappy cameras and the TV is just way too blurry. I can barely read the text on the screen in the game. And the pictures I've taken so far look very blurry (even though you can make out a little of what the times are). The overall time trial time as well is just unreadable (since it's, again, very blurry with the addition of the very light grey background behind the white text) so the only way to read my times are to add the lap times up. Is this okay?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Try this first and see if it works.
    When you are at the time result screen at the end of you race, try adjusting the brightness down and contrast up on the TV so the times pop out more, then try taking a photo.
    When done revert back to your TV's previous settings ..... Try this with both the HD menu selected and then change to the Fury menu to see if grey writing against a black background seems to get better results.
    If you have a magnifying glass try that in front of the screen when you take a photo ....you never know.

If still no luck ask Hellfire what his ultimate call is.

I have a Question as well Hellfire.
    Quote: "Each race will be ranked according to best race time, and in the unlikely event of a tie, the best lap time. Normal ranking points will be awarded for each race, providing a maximum of 64 for this round. The deadline for submission is Friday 4th January 2013"

Can you specify a absolute GMT cutoff time on the 4th of Jan, otherwise it means group 8 has to submit their results on average 10 hours before UK/Europe based pilots due to day/date timezone differences ... and hell I need as much time as possible because I'm very rusty.

PSN ID
    LJtheZombie/RichardDastardIy

Sorry for the slow response, Hellfire, but as you say I've been offline for a few days - I was expecting to just roll up at the last minute and bash out some times just before the deadline! But I can sort out group 3's times, no problem.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Ah, there you are! Was getting worried for a bit

Blackwiggle has a point, as I'm announcing new events relative to GMT then anyone in a time zone ahead of that will be at a disadvantage. I'm altering the deadline rules in that case. If you are in a timezone that is ahead of GMT, the deadline will be midnight GMT. If you are behind GMT, the deadline will be your own local midnight.

AGsys - anything at all is okay, all we need is proof that you set the time during this competition window. As Blackwiggle said, try it with both the HD and Fury menus.

And finally just to make absolutely clear who to send results to. You need to send your screenshots to the event manager of the group BEFORE yours.

EDIT - JTPiranha has informed me that he is no longer able to compete, so Group 1 are a man short.
    Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 3rd January 2013 at 09:27 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Defjukie16

Already done.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Gekko_P

Dark_Phantom_89, you should have a PM with my results. Please do let me know if you can't see the images or there any problems whatsoever.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

I just received your results Gekko, all good.

I forgot how stressful time trials can be. I haven't done them for months and the intense feelings and nerves came straight back.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Also just heard that challenger001 has had to drop out from Group 5. I may have a replacement lined up there though, just waiting for confirmation that they can. They're already getting times together for Round 1 so it should be an easy transition

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
    I forgot how stressful time trials can be. I haven't done them for months and the intense feelings and nerves came straight back.
    Couldn't agree more DP. I haven't recovered from New Year yet and I decided to tackle Round 1 this evening. Sweaty hands immediately, and stress levels through the roof! Pretty sure this will be my weakest round, glad to have it out of the way if I'm honest.

Shame Chal has had to drop out

Hello Everybody,

I will lose. Time Trials are very hard for me. :]

PSN ID
    LJtheZombie/RichardDastardIy

That's the spirit!