Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Friendly Wipeouters

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

The sheepgirl, I think she a major problem if she gets her way.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

I meted the xX333 crew again and they are very nasty and hard to beat, I love to face them again if I have a chance to beat them again. COME GET SOME!!!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

I friend requested a Japanese girl last night, her PSN ID is ayaea2525 and she is very good. She a friendly pilot to race with.
    Last edited by KronicReaper; 3rd October 2013 at 01:55 PM.

Yup, it's fun to race with ayaea (at least the rare times we met in a lobby). Although I wasn't on first place in such situations.

PSN ID
    marcingru

Been racing with user: mannjon ,very friendly and good pilot as well!

Regards!

PSN ID
    TERRA-WRISTS / SKRUFFEM

Quote Originally Posted by Aeralys View Post
    The xX333's...They're ok when they play teams nicely, but I have had experiences of one of them camping in a spot with rockets to intentionally get the other one to win. It's not as much of a challenge as it is disencouraging when that happens.
    hehe, i take them out no problem. They are predictable Keep shield or rocket lap 3 and 4 for the camping xx333 player if you are in the front.

They are good pilot. But not good in team because they make silly mistake lot of the times

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

hmmm, they kicked my ass many times earlier today >.<, always teamed up with weapons, bah, made me mad! got him when his friend left though, told him to try without the weapons, they became not so friendly anymore and started up an elimini, i was leading and they quit

'twas on my incognito account as well, so i was low rank and they didn't start the race (his friend left), eventually he got bored and launched one, kicked his ass, and suddenly his friend came back LOL

also, there's a triakis pilot (forgot the name) that likes to camp on a weapon pad, so keep your eyes peeled...

Cipher

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy (PS4)

The Xx333xX players aren't so good... especially in phantom. The only good player is Xx333-3xX, but, if he is alone, he never wins. He has always the support by the other team mates ( Xx333-1xX and Xx333-2xX ) with rockets..

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

^exactly that, i usually pass 333-3 but then he shoots me and passes me, and i end up sandwiched between 333-3 and 333-1, and then 333-1 shoots my ass -_-

Cipher

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Gekko_P

^ did you catch yesterday races on video by any chance? I know I stayed for few races, but it was fun.