Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friendly Wipeouters

Timezone
    GMT -5

Quote Originally Posted by Defjukie16 View Post
    With the exception of the xX333-3Xx and xX333-1Xx and of course the "sheep girls", I've never had a problem. I could get a bit competitive and go on the war path but that's only if I'm really p-ed off.
    sheepgirl is not a group of players ! it's one girl ( or guy ) also goes under the name of weapongirl. you say not the toughest player? I disagree. she is tough and relentless. If you happen to eliminate her ( which I did once) she will come after you. and when she gets you ,will email you " Kiss" lol she must have alot of frustration inside. I stay away and try not to get her attention.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadofmondays View Post
    Who were the "sheep girls"? xD It sounds like an interesting story...
    sheepgirl is one person
    Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 4th May 2013 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Cleaned up a mess of a post. Be more patient with the Reply button

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

I think wooleydaddith is saying that the "sheepgirl" player is one person.

Can someone double check that for me?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

double checked.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ID_7of9

and another sheepgirl discussion... It's indeed 1 (one) person, owner of countless psn ids, the last i noticed has been "queen of wipeout" LOL !!!

Since I opened this thread, I've played with sheepgirl and the xx333s. At least from what I can remember the messages between them and me were all positive and nice.

All I want to say is: In Wipeout is enough room for different styles of playing the game and you don't have to play with people you don't like.

I don't think my words will reduce any new threads bashing on a specific person, but keep in mind someone could write the same about you.

All in all, I've not met an unfriendly Wipeouter yet.

See you on track soon.

PSN ID
    TheAngelOutside

I can say with confidence that I have never had any problems with fellow Wipeouters. I love the game and I love the community. ^^

PSN ID
    Scary_Mary_01

I can only agree with the majority of posts here. In my experience, the vast majority of Wipeouters are friendly people who enjoy a bit of banter.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

Who are these xX333 twins? I think they are not friendly and I'll never race these bleeping idiots again. Thank you for my time.

PSN ID
    Aeralys

The xX333's...They're ok when they play teams nicely, but I have had experiences of one of them camping in a spot with rockets to intentionally get the other one to win. It's not as much of a challenge as it is disencouraging when that happens.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

^never met em lol, please invite me when one of them is camping, i'd gladly save a plasma
    met 2 sheeps though

same as with feydius, msgs were friendly ^^
    <3 the wipeout community

Cipher

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

The sheepgirl, I think she a major problem if she gets her way.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

I meted the xX333 crew again and they are very nasty and hard to beat, I love to face them again if I have a chance to beat them again. COME GET SOME!!!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

I friend requested a Japanese girl last night, her PSN ID is ayaea2525 and she is very good. She a friendly pilot to race with.
    Last edited by KronicReaper; 3rd October 2013 at 01:55 PM.

Yup, it's fun to race with ayaea (at least the rare times we met in a lobby). Although I wasn't on first place in such situations.

PSN ID
    marcingru

Been racing with user: mannjon ,very friendly and good pilot as well!

Regards!

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Quote Originally Posted by Aeralys View Post
    The xX333's...They're ok when they play teams nicely, but I have had experiences of one of them camping in a spot with rockets to intentionally get the other one to win. It's not as much of a challenge as it is disencouraging when that happens.
    hehe, i take them out no problem. They are predictable Keep shield or rocket lap 3 and 4 for the camping xx333 player if you are in the front.

They are good pilot. But not good in team because they make silly mistake lot of the times

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

hmmm, they kicked my ass many times earlier today >.<, always teamed up with weapons, bah, made me mad! got him when his friend left though, told him to try without the weapons, they became not so friendly anymore and started up an elimini, i was leading and they quit

'twas on my incognito account as well, so i was low rank and they didn't start the race (his friend left), eventually he got bored and launched one, kicked his ass, and suddenly his friend came back LOL

also, there's a triakis pilot (forgot the name) that likes to camp on a weapon pad, so keep your eyes peeled...

Cipher

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

The Xx333xX players aren't so good... especially in phantom. The only good player is Xx333-3xX, but, if he is alone, he never wins. He has always the support by the other team mates ( Xx333-1xX and Xx333-2xX ) with rockets..

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

^exactly that, i usually pass 333-3 but then he shoots me and passes me, and i end up sandwiched between 333-3 and 333-1, and then 333-1 shoots my ass -_-

Cipher

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Gekko_P

^ did you catch yesterday races on video by any chance? I know I stayed for few races, but it was fun.