Thread: Friendly Wipeouters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Friendly Wipeouters

Hi,

sometimes while playing with other (for me unknown) people I try to message them to congratulate for a good race or to pay tribute to these players. Now the strange thing: Nobody has ever ignored me or was unfriendly. Most conversations ending with a smile and sometimes with a new training partner on the friend list. I've never seen such a pleasant/nice community like this. In other games one is often ignored or a hateful message is returned (rare but happens too).

Well here's my question: Am I the only one who had made such an experience? Or is it reality?

Edit: Hmm made a mistake in the title. Should be "Friendly Wipeouters"
    Last edited by Feydius; 29th October 2012 at 07:09 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    boblovesmaryann

I've messaged people after races with those same results, too! I think it's a reality for us Wipeouters. We're just a group of friendly people.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

It's true, the number of people we've experienced over the years who have been utter tits can be counted on one hand. Not sure what it is about this game but it certainly seems to bring together the decent part of the gaming community

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

WipEout is easily the greatest game for community. Never ONCE had problems.

I love you all.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

this community is great, cause EVERYONE is welcome! if you have a question, im sure it'll be answered here, if possible. most of the community members over here are 30+ of age, and have a 'balance' in RL (own family etc.). so you won't get stupid (childish) answers or comments most likely

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Same goes to me, virtually through PSN and also in reality when we decided to acheive steps forward and meet for real through European Wipeout Conventions or North American ones. Welcome to a family-kind community

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    CJ4717

I absolutely love this community. This is easily the best one I've signed up for so far. There's something magical about WipEout that surprisingly brings everyone here together, like what Hellfire said. Long live WipEoutZone!