Thread: CoLD SToRAGE - Slipstream Vol.1 - A remaster of the original Wipeout soundtracks

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Default CoLD SToRAGE - Slipstream Vol.1 - A remaster of the original Wipeout soundtracks

Tim has done a full remaster of all his original music for Wipeout, you can find samples to check out on his website. Do give them a listen, he's done one hell of a job with them.

http://coldstorage.bandcamp.com/albu...eam-volume-one

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    dreadofmondays

I heard this. Fantastic stuff. Couldn't stop listening. Too bad my internet can only load one song at a time...

Thanks for the posting... any feedback on the tracks most welcome!

Volume 2 is in the works - should be completed next month.

Wow, that's definitely an amazing tribute to the Slipstream project !

Is there any chance the CD is released someday ? Sure I could download the lossless version and burn it down but that wouldn't be as good as a "true" CD.

Quote Originally Posted by vincoof View Post
    Wow, that's definitely an amazing tribute to the Slipstream project !

Is there any chance the CD is released someday ? Sure I could download the lossless version and burn it down but that wouldn't be as good as a "true" CD.
    Sadly, most people are into downloading these days... they want their music "now".

I'd love to do a CD though - the only problem is making it cost effective at lower volume runs e.g. less that 250 copies.

One thing I am considering doing soon is a "Greatest Hits" bundle with brand new remixes and have that either on CD or maybe even a special USB stick in a dedicated box. A limited edition & signed thing - something that would make sense in terms of the cost and people wanting to own something that little bit more special.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the Slipstream name was purely coincidental... in fact, it was kinda embarrassing when I realised to be honest.

But I don't think anyone working on Slipstream is annoyed - in fact I'm doing a music track for the game.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

Well I can say with about 99.9% certainty that none of us lads working on SSGX mind even a little bit XD in fact we are nothing but thankful that you would even consider allowing us to use one of your tracks... to us the songs on this album are all of them a sizable chunk of our childhoods and identities... speaking only for myself, Body in Motion in wo2097 on the psx demo that came with the console, changed my life and my taste in music.

Thanks for the reply. Sure that's one hell of a coincidence ! Maybe I jumped to conclusions a bit early, sorry that that. Oh, and I can't wait to listen to the music track of the Slipstream project, or should I say SSGX. But I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one

Timezone
    GMT + 1

An honor to have Mr Tim here.

I would definitely buy that greatest hits CD if you decide to make it.

And thanks for freely share the very first WipEout titles' music.