View Poll Results: When should this fan-fiction take place?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • AGRC/F3600 Era

1 14.29%
  • F5000/F7200 Era

2 28.57%
  • F9000 Era

0 0%
  • Post-F9000/FX-300/FX-350/FX-400 Era

4 57.14%

Thread: FlaT'out - AG Racing in a 2D world

Timezone
    GMT -6

Default FlaT'out - AG Racing in a 2D world

In FlaT'out, for some unknown reason an entire dimension has gone missing. Scientists worldwide have been trying to find ways to fix the problem, some are trying to figure out what caused it, and others are trying to use it to their advantage (( *cough cough* Qirex ))

This thread is part Fan-Fiction, part roleplay, basically a team-effort. My plan:
    - Write the Fan-Fiction in Google Docs (with your help)
    - Post the Fan-Fiction Here
    - Do a roleplay/review/prewrite here
    - Repeat

To do something out of character, put Double Parenthesis around it, (( like this ))
    I would recommend checking "Disable smilies in text" to prevent accidental smilies from appearing.
    Oh, if anyone can mimic Terry Pratchett's writing style, you're hired.

So let's get to work.

The lead scientist at FEISAR woke up in the middle of the night. Something wasn't right. Everything felt different, as if it were infinitely thin and infinitely thick at the same time. Just then he realized what was wrong: Our beloved third dimension has vanished. It is just... gone. He needs to figure out what is going on, and fast...
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 10th October 2012 at 06:50 PM.

Ahem: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...oof-of-Concept

It doesn't have a background story though...

Timezone
    GMT -6

This isn't an idea for a game, this is simply a fan-fiction about an alternate universe where an entire dimension has gone missing.

But yes, I saw that thread before. If you look, I even made some posts to that thread :P

---

No, this is not a rip-off, sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 10th October 2012 at 09:36 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Jusdt a quick update guys (sorry for the double post), but I am going to be very busy over the next few weeks. However, my good friend FEISAR should oversee the roleplaying part of this discussion. If you need to contact me outside of the forums for whatever reason, I'll provide you with the information below;
    Email Address: amaroqthewolf@gmail.com
    Facebook: Amaroq Dricaldari
    Google Plus: Amaroq Dricaldari
    Twitter Feed: @adricaldari
    Steam: Amaroq Dricaldari (CW)

If you want to this to span multiple eras, then please post your opinion with your forum post, for it is too late for me to edit the poll to allow you to choose more than one option (I apologize for not thinking a few hairpins ahead). If you want it to span more than one league (for example, spanning the entire WipE'out timeline), then go right ahead and say so. If we end up having it span multiple eras, then we'll have multiple people managing multiple eras. For example, if F5000/F7200 and FX-300/FX-400 get equal votes (as seen above as of the time of writing), then Arch or FEISAR will manage the former and I'll manage the latter.
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 13th October 2012 at 01:08 AM.