Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Total Wip3out Book 1 - Prototype Panic

Timezone
    GMT -6

I closed my Twitter, because my parents think it's stupid, they told me to shut it down.

Hmm, you mean describe the races in Arch's point of view? That might be a good strategy. But Arch having a Scottish accent, means more apostrophic dialect. Meh, we all have to push the envelope sometimes, what the heck?

Timezone
    GMT -6

You should have just stopped using it instead of closing it.
    Also, the previous chapter you posted didn't include the video :P

P.S.: Think you could reactivate the account and use it in secret? Or create an alt account and use that in secret?
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 3rd October 2012 at 04:48 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Do you think I could be in the story somewhere? Maybe not as a major character, but as a cameo appearance?
    If you are wondering what I look like, I'll send you a PM

Timezone
    GMT -6

Default Prototype Panic 6: LS104

I rushed this chapter a bit trying to meet the deadline, but you can grab a copy of the chapter via FurAffinity. You must be a registered member and 18 or up to download it! This means you, Amaroq.

If you do get an FA account, PM me your page. I promise I won't give your link away.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Noah’s Ark: Total Wip3out

Chapter 6: LS104

Arch-Cam Entry 001:

At 1:00PM, it was time to race LS104. I had goose bumps, anticipating my call to action Good thing, Rouge and Knuckles returned, I was kind of worried about them. Then Kentaro-sensei began to speak.

Kentaro:
    The Rapier Class Evaluations are about to begin, are you ready for this?

Arch:
    Brave or grave, Kentaro-sensei. As for what’s ahead if I secure a gold position, I’m worried about the dragster prototype.

Kentaro:
    Machines are replaceable. Living beings aren’t. We ask that you come back alive.

Danny-boy seems scared about LS104.

Danny:
    Uhhh… Arch?

Arch:
    Yes? Is something bothering you?

Danny:
    Are you sure about this? This course seems a bit… tricky.

Arch:
    It wasn’t as bad as LS103, but I’m concerned about Qirex, they’ve dominated the circuits many times in the past.

As I replenish my confidence, I thought about Mr. Belmondo, he is pondering on something. I had to ask him something that only I would know about.

Arch:
    You sound worried, Mr. Belmondo, worried Overtel will make a power grab?

Pierre:
    Oui, I ‘ave noticed Qirex Research and Development is receiving massive funding into their accounts. I’ll deal you in on ‘zis later, vous ‘ave a race to win, first.

Arch:
    Let’s do it!

After the race, I noticed my problem, I never took consideration of my racing lines.

Kentaro:
    Good job, Arch, you won! But, I wouldn’t say the same for your racing lines.

Arch:
    I know, I wasn’t meant for efficiency!

Knuckles:
    If Sonic taught me anything about racing lines, you’re looking for a route that’s spot-on at the apex.

Rouge:
    The Apex is in most cases the geometric center of a turn. You may not get a perfect lap attempting for the ideal line, but if you’re good, you can expect a faster lap time!

Arch:
    I think I’ll try that. Off to the drag racers!

Noah:
    May Nava watch over you!

Aurora:
    Umm, try not to ram into the wall, Archie.

She blows me a kiss, like the vixen she is.

Danny:
    Veer right, position yourself, then turn left for the Apex!

Arch:
    Do the opposite for a right hand turn, got it!

Kentaro:
    Remember to make sure you focus on the corner, turn when you locate the entry at the outer corner, since the dragsters are very fast, this can be difficult at full speed.

Mithane:
    You may want to rely on the airbrake at times to avoid a halting collision, the thrust is not instantaneous, and you’ll spend half you time in the race as a mid-pack runner.

I was gonna’ be all over the seven other competitors like shingles! I hope my friends’ advice was enough. Actions speak louder than words after all!

Next time, Finale of Prototype Panic: Don’t Be “Dragon” Me Down! 1 of 2

With their high speed and titanic shielding, Arch must now prove himself as Phantom Class Material in the dragster challenge. He is given unlimited shield energy, but in exchange must practice willpower by resisting temptation to hyperthrust. Will Arch master the art of the racing line, or forever lose his way back home?