Timezone
    GMT -6

Default Total Wip3out Book 1 - Prototype Panic

Noah's Ark: Total Wip3out

Based on the racing game by Psygnosis

Story by Nicholas Manuel

Characters by their respective owners.

Chapter 1: Good Sequence, Bad Timing.

Miyamoto Dojo Labs is in for a real treat, today. Archibald McShane was about to bring his team into the future, more like an alternate future.

Arch: Ladies and gentlefurs, what you are about to see is the future of racing.

He inputs a sequence and pulls the lever to take them into the year 2048. However, Rayden, the mischevious Norn was about to send them further into the future.

Arch: RAYDEN, DON'T!

Rayden presses buttons randomly, and overloads the console.

Rayden: Oops, my bad. Oh well, a team is in need of your help anyway. Have fun at the F7200!

Arch: Wait, what tea--?!

Before his question was finished, Arch and company were pulled into the singularity prior to collapsing.

They end up in an futuristic alley.

Kentaro: Where are we?

Arch: More like when, we're in the year 2116.

Aurora: Oh No! What do we do?

Arch: *Reading a billboard* "F7200 Preseason Race Today". I know let's watch a Anti-Gravity Race!

The team agrees and pay for tickets and take their seats. For the race is about to begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just because this is a Furry fanfiction, doesn't mean it's going to contain yiff. Ok, I'll admit, there will be only one chapter for a yiff scene, but I will not post it here, due to regulations within this forum. Instead, I will post a link to it, if any pilot's feeling brave enough to weather it, once I reach that point.

More to the point, this story ties into the universe of one of my storytelling colleagues, who's fursona is under the moniker, Noah Taller, a wolf sorcerer. Remember when Fairclough, and Foxx said that the Overtel Corporation never made a real power grab until the F9000, years after Belmondo's death? Well, Noah's arch-nemesis, Lucien, gave the Overtel Corporation additional support to make Qirex-RD more dominant in the league than ever. Lucien even slated FEISAR for borderline foreclosure. This however, was all a front for Lucien biggest move, yet: to unite all the forces of evil in the known universes. While Arch and company boggle down over this trival matter, unaware of the true plot unfolding, Lucien will continue to make power grabs to recreate the multi-verse in his own twisted image! What will Lucien do next to keep our heroes distracted? Read more to find out!

UPDATE: Lucien is actually in hibernation, However Spartace, Arch's brother is Racing for Qirex-RD to keep our heroes distracted while he continues his attempts to awaken Lucien. Will Arch win the seven Chaos Emeralds, and restore the balance of the WipEout Continuity? For all this and more, stay tuned!
    Last edited by FEISAR_ARCH; 21st September 2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Change in storyline due to new information.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Timezone
    GMT -6

Noah's Ark: Total Wip3out

Chapter 2: Pre-season Picks

Arch and company watch the race, only to see FEISAR in need of help.

Speedlix: Huh? What's that sound?

Arch: Nothing more than the humming of Anti-Gravity Engines. *sees Feisar* They, seem to have trouble with that Orange and Green team.

Vincent De Blanc: Oui, we are een a bit of a slump. I should know, I own ze team.

Arch: Archibald McShane.

Vince: Vincent De Blanc, at your service. Our crafts are but ze slowest een speed. And your friends, les pas?

Arch: Introduce yourselves, team!

Speedlix: Hello, my name's Speedlix Strife its great to meet you, sir.

Vince: Bonjour, Monsieur Speedlix. Are vous a technician, we need help getting our craft up to speed.

Speedlix: Okay, what do I have to do?

Vince: Your dragon friend agreed to race for us, zis season. You just need to keep ze craft maintained. We'll use our finances to get vous all up to speed.

Arch: You sound very desperate, has your team won in the past.

Vince: Sadly, no. And zis may be mon last year before the committee decides to pull ze plug.

Speedlix: I'll give it try. *goes to the craft to maintain it*

Kentaro: Um, I'm Kentaro Miyamoto.

Vince: Bonjour, Monsieur Kentaro. Do you know anyone that can pilot an Anti-Gravity craft? I'm sure you'll do great as a trainer.

Arch: I have a Starship Pilot's License, does that count for certification?

Vince: Oui, I suppose. I'll see you all to our new Headquarters in Berlin. We may have hope for zis team.

Arch: *to Ken* Perhaps his team is the one Rayden said we should help.

Kentaro: Well, if it'll get us home, then sure.

Danny: Danny Furrison, Mr. De Blanc.

Vince: Bonjour, to you, Danny. Eh, what are you doing.

Danny: Contemplating on the track. It's amazing how the designers make the courses so fluid, yet challenging.

Vince: C'est magnifique! You, can be FEISAR's track analyst.

Danny: Awesome!

Aurora: Aurora Spencer.

Vince: *kisses her paw* Madamemoiselle, ze pleasure is mine.

Noah: No one kisses her paw but me!

Vince: Mon deiu, zat's a powerful voice. Just what we need for a manager.

Noah: You haven't assembled the team yet?

Vince: We just finished moving to Berlin, what did you expect?

Aurora: If he's manager, I'd like to be co-Manager.

Vince: Very well, we all meet for Berlin, no need to buy train tickets, I got eet covered! *gives the team train tickets* I'll be ze one with the FEISAR sign.

Arch: Ok, when's the next departure.

Vince: Een one hour. Ze train station ees to ze north.

The team runs off to catch the train, and they did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Simulated Training 1

At FEISAR Headquarters in Berlin, Germany, Arch undergoes preliminary simulation to ensure his place in the F7200 Racing League.

Speedlix: Okay, I'm ready to help you with anything, Arch. *holds on to his gear*

Arch: Easy there, boyo, it's just a simulation. They only want to test my effectiveness on the track.

Speedlix: Oh, so what's the point of this testing?

Arch: The point is, I have to pilot for FEISAR. But, to race in the F7200, I have to earn validation from the committee.

Speedlix: Wow, that's a pretty tough standard.

Arch: Fortunately, I only have to pass two-thirds of simulations. The committee might give this team a finacial boost, if I pass all six simulations.

Speedlix: That's great! You will pass for sure and I can't wait to see how you pilot. *smiling for excitement*

Danny: I never did this before. Is it hard?

Vince: Only Archibald ees qualified to pilot een ze simulator. The only thing you can do is radio him from the pits.

Kentaro: A simulation huh? That's like a video game, right?

Vince: Oui, I suppose. You have only verbal interaction with Arch, during ze sessions.

Arch: *is in a FEISAR race suit* Ok, Let's start on course LS101/NP62.

Vince: Oui! Bonne Chance!

And the race is on!

Danny: Be careful, Arch. If you're energy hits absolute zero, game over!

Kentaro: Hmm. Not bad. A few bumps, but pretty good for your first run.

Arch: Hey, I got vector gold, didn't I? And yes, I kinda turned too early on that last jump.

Vince: Great strategy with ze pits, though.

Arch: One down, five to go.

Vince: Oui, but remember, if you win ze next session, you will be tested in ze Venom class from here on out. Win four in a row, you will be tested in ze Rapier Class, for ze last two. Win all six, This team get's a bonus!

Danny: But... Those have ramps, don't they?

Arch: What do you mean by that? The curves bank, the ramps have boost pads sometimes, and you have to use your weapon and countermeasure ordinances effectively.

Danny: Sorry. Misunderstanding what you said from my part. ^^;

Kentaro: Good luck, Arch.

Speedlix: You can do it, Arch.

Arch: Preparing to race, LS102/MG71.

Aurora: I'm counting on you, my Space Captain!
    Last edited by FEISAR_ARCH; 21st September 2012 at 11:07 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Your Fan-Fiction is pretty cool.

However, I think that in a universe with Anthropomorphic beings, they shouldn't refer to themsleves as 'furs' or 'furries' or whatever. For example, it is okay to replace 'Gentlefurs' with 'Gentlemen', because the words 'men' and 'women' are context sensitive.

EDIT: Prototype Panic Race 2 of 6 @ Time Index [HH:MM:SS] 00:00:33
    Your character needs to practice his racing lines. Having a bad racing line is a good way to get yourself stuck in 8th place.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Quote Originally Posted by Amaroq Dricaldari View Post
    Your Fan-Fiction is pretty cool.

However, I think that in a universe with Anthropomorphic beings, they shouldn't refer to themsleves as 'furs' or 'furries' or whatever. For example, it is okay to replace 'Gentlefurs' with 'Gentlemen', because the words 'men' and 'women' are context sensitive.

EDIT: Prototype Panic Race 2 of 6 @ Time Index [HH:MM:SS] 00:00:33
    Your character needs to practice his racing lines. Having a bad racing line is a good way to get yourself stuck in 8th place.
    Well, that's just two of the things I need to deal with.

1. Yes, Anthros thrive in the alternate reality, and you're right, I should worry less about their species.

2. Yeah, I was hoping to get a clean shot with the rockets. But AG-Systems was much faster than my craft.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Speaking of which, what kind of animal is your character, anyway? Wolf, Fox? Or something more obscure, like a Bird? Also, are there humans in your universe?

EDIT: You should use some of the forum's formatting tools to make certain parts of the text easier to distinguish from other parts of the text, and you should try to combine the current 'Playscript' style with some more focus on the details.
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 22nd September 2012 at 01:18 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -6

There's Humans in there, yes. And Arch is a Spore Alien, a cross between a Sasquatch and a dragon. Actually a Spore Alien can be a cross of any two or more species, extraterrestrial or non. Before you get riled up, bear in mind humans date only other humans. Same principle applies to Anthros.
    Last edited by FEISAR_ARCH; 22nd September 2012 at 01:21 AM.