Thread: 2048 tracks and XP

Timezone
    GMT -4
    PSN ID
    R1C47

Question 2048 tracks and XP

Has anyone taken time to find which track gives you the most XP per race/lap?

I mean, taking into consideration that passing over speed pads and doing barrel rolls net you XP, there should be one track that is better suited to get the most XP per lap than others.

And one more question, since the AG-Systems prototype can do a double barrelroll, do you get double the XP for doing it?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Try capital reach

Are you trying to get to 50 fast? There is a cheap way, and now that the game is finished, i dont mind posting it. I used it for the american version as i will never Play that online mode again. if you want ill post a youtube video of it. It requires the use of a rubber band and a power cord. No records are achieved by this, just level 50 and opening things up
    Last edited by JABBERJAW; 6th September 2012 at 09:49 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -4
    PSN ID
    R1C47

Quote Originally Posted by JABBERJAW View Post
    It requires the use of a rubber band and a power cord.
    I can't remember which game it was but that comment reminds me of a psp game ... exploit(I don't thinks that's the right word, but meh).

But yeah, I want to try out the pirhana prototype.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKe6j8ubcDA

Here you go. You should make sure your ship is running over the middle of the pads, it may save you an hour or so. This will save you from having to play the judge dreaded online.

Timezone
    GMT -4
    PSN ID
    R1C47

I'm gonna try that tonight.

Thanks for your help.

Did it work?

Timezone
    GMT -4
    PSN ID
    R1C47

tried 2 times, first got it to lvl up 1 lvl with ~50000xp. the secondd time I couldnt wait and only left it for like 3 hours.
    Got somewhere like ~140000xp from lvl 24-25 which is weird because I thought that should have been enough to go up at least 3 lvls.
    Also vita started to get hot and disabled wifi/3g(last time that happened it shutdown itself) so I haven't tried it again.

Bizzarre, i left mine on for 24 hours, that was roughly how long it took to go from 25-50

It requires between 60-100 thousand points per level up 1 the rest of the way from level 25