Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WipEout 2048 Official Issue Report (template)

PSN ID
    G0-DVL

Title : Unable to reset multiplayer progress

Frequency : always

Step by step guide : Having lost my Wipeout 2048 save because of a faulty memory card, I started the solo campaign from scratch, but my completed multiplayer save remained stored online, which means I can not get any experience points from it.

Result : I can't easily unlock all Wipeout 2048 content, because the multiplayer gives 20 times more experience, required to gain levels for unlocking the other ships and the excellent A+ class races. There should be a way to reset the multiplayer save along the singleplayer one.

Online or Offline : Online

PSN ID : G0-DVL

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    keg11; touge_rider2

Title: Game doesn't start

Frequency: always

Step by step guide: Not sure. I came back home after using online multiplayer; and next time I go to use it it doesn't load.

Result: The game starts and plays through the opening fine, but once it tries to load up the rest of the game I get an error message. (I've already sent a report to Sony using the Vita's reporting fuction)

Online or Offline: offline

PSN ID: keg11

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Title: Game keeps disconnecting from server

Frequency: Often

Step by step guide: I connect to a multiplayer lobby, and I will be mid-race and it just crashed and says I've been disconnected from the server. I get in maybe 1 or 2 races on average before having to log out, and re-join. Often I don't even get through the rejoined race before the same thing happens. Checked my connection here, no problems. I tested this by playing WOHD on the PS3 online immediately after the server crash and no problems. It happens often enough to the point I believe there is something either wrong with settings or with server, but don't know which

Online or Offline: Online only

PSN ID: mannjon

Thanks!